Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? (28279 Views)

Latest Ankara Styles For Ladies To Slay With. / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / 100% Natural Skin Lightening, Toning And Whitening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

U can only speak for urself,I bet u avnt read d topic posted recently abt a groom dumping his bride few days after marriage,wen her makeup seared off......he actually married her for her beautiful (artificial \makeup)

And does that make any sense?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:
Nah!

Most of us don't do this to impress anyone, we do it cause we like it.

Don't get it wrong, its not about a real man or whatever you call it. undecided
Some men even likes these things on their wives.

The other day at my office, my boss told his wife, "you aren't wearing makeup today, why? And she said her Mary kay powder is finished.. And he promised giving her 4500 to get it.

You mixng this shii up.
lie. you do it to impress. if not you'd make up every minute of the day. you do make up mostly when going out, so it's easy to say it's for people to see you as "beautiful"

when I talk to a girl, first thing I look out for is make up. I look the extent of difference between the face and the neck.

personally I dislike it, even though it looks shiny some times its irritating. and when you sweat it's disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Laveda(f): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
lie. you do it to impress. if not you'd make up every minute of the day. you do make up mostly when going out, so it's easy to say it's for people to see you as "beautiful"

when I talk to a girl, first thing I look out for is make up. I look the extent of difference between the face and the neck.

personally I dislike it, even though it looks shiny some times its irritating. and when you sweat it's disgusting.

I've never felt that way, don't know about the others?

And why you sounding like its poo on our faces? Its just a case of moderation you could say this when excess of it is applied on the face.

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

And there's where the issue of low self esteem comes in.
So if there isn't anyone to impress you wouldn't make yourself look good?

It's hardly a matter of self-esteem. The two sexes are biologically predisposed to wanting to impress members of the opposite gender. It's natural that a male would try to outfox a rival in securing a mate, and that a woman would want to be the most physically enticing in the group so she could lay claim on the Alpha-male.

It's normal, but that doesn't mean one's personal hygiene has to be hinged on a member or members of the opposite sex.

Maybe if we do things like no one is watching, that'd be better.

If we did things like no one was watching, all Hell will break loose.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

I've never felt that way, don't know about the others?

And why you sounding like its poo on our faces? Its just a case of moderation you could say this when excess of it is applied on the face.
you've never felt that way cos you never thought of it but that's the fact behind it.

and oh yh it's really poo. my sister uses it too and snaps pictures with it and gets likes on facebook for being very "pretty"and I always feel disgusted and I don't take it lightly when I tell her that.

if am going to see you natural face while I fvck you(not you though) then let me see that every time we meet.

and yh some girls look like idiots when wearing makeup, you got to wonder if they skipped the mirror session Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It's hardly a matter of self-esteem. The two sexes are biologically predisposed to wanting to impress themselves. It's natural that a male would try to outfox a rival in securing a mate, and that a woman would want to be the most physically enticing in the group so she could lay claim on the Alpha-male.

It's normal, but that doesn't mean one's personal hygiene has to be hinged on a member or members of the other gender.

yh yh I get you. we impress each other but the ladies are going too far and they don't seem like they going to slow down pretty soon.

funny thing, the face is the first thing I've notices, it's the unique identity so they got to stop faking in too much. it's crazy
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Laveda(f): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It's hardly a matter of self-esteem. The two sexes are biologically predisposed to wanting to impress themselves. It's natural that a male would try to outfox a rival in securing a mate, and that a woman would want to be the most physically enticing in the group so she could lay claim on the Alpha-male.

It's normal, but that doesn't mean one's personal hygiene has to be hinged on a member or members of the other gender.

Tho sometimes its needed, but I'd rather say, what we(females) like shouldn't be based on what is okay with that guy, if he isn't comfortable with just the way you are, I see no need going extra miles to 'impress'

grin
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's an enhancer ,it hides the little scars caused by pimples I suppose it is meant to bring out the best features not everyone gets it right....and that's when problems begin. Some guys do not have an issue with makeup some never say anything even if they don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Laveda(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
you've never felt that way cos you never thought of it but that's the fact behind it.

and oh yh it's really poo. my sister uses it too and snaps pictures with it and gets likes on facebook for being very "pretty"and I always feel disgusted and I don't take it lightly when I tell her that.

if am going to see you natural face while I fvck you(not you though) then let me see that every time we meet.

and yh some girls look like idiots when wearing makeup, you got to wonder if they skipped the mirror session Lolz

Damn! You reallly dislike makeup this much?

So what's the biggie? If she comes home she'd stay all through without makeup, so there's actually no issue when she wants to go out and decides to apply it.

grin Just surpried one really dislikes it this much..
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
I get so wowed anytime I see a lady rocking her natural looks but whenever I see some funny make up on some ladies I just wonder what they are thinking.

#teamnaturallook

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

Damn! You reallly dislike makeup this much?

So what's the biggie? If she comes home she'd stay all through without makeup, so there's actually no issue when she wants to go out and decides to apply it.

grin Just surpried one really dislikes it this much..
actually, many guys dislike it but won't say most times. there was a girl on facebook she applied make up so much and was getting compliments and likes. me I just typed "hmm make up ti take over" she had to delete it and inbox me never to try that again. that's the level of stupidity. eating cake and having it.

I even saw yours too on the slim girls page, make up and photo edit, I usually don't take people who do that too seriously. you are beautiful no doubt, but if you are going to accept makeup "beautiful" as the real one then it's your choice.

I hate obvious deception.

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Laveda(f): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
actually, many guys dislike it but won't say most times. there was a girl on facebook she applied make up so much and was getting compliments and likes. me I just typed "hmm make up ti take over" she had to delete it and inbox me never to try that again. that's the level of stupidity. eating cake and having it.

I even saw yours too on the slim girls page, make up and photo edit, I usually don't take people who do that too seriously. you are beautiful no doubt, but if you are going to accept makeup "beautiful" as the real one then it's your choice.

I hate obvious deception.

Its all about preference, your choice, what you really want.

Its just simple, if you aren't okay with the ones on makeup you go for the ladies who don't wear it at all. smiley

You make it sound like a huge sin, which is obviously not.

You comb your hair don't you? You use hair cream, some use dye and the rest, why not leave your hair like that?
Or you hate weavons and attachment on women too?

Its not like she's gonn' use it all the time, but mostly when she goes out.

Morning.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2016
The reason(s) varies from girl to girl
Some do it due to low self-esteem, to make themselves feel good.
Some do it because they're somewhat flawed physically
Others do it because their friends do it
Some even do it because their partners like it
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I don't have to be in your mind(s), it's a scientific and psychological fact.

When a guy puts extra time and effort in taking a shower or in shaving, it's also usually for the same reason – to impress a girl.
Lol
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:
A natural look supersedes the make believe look and it is even far less stressful for a lady to look natural.I always pity many ladies with the way they carry mirrors and make up kits about and would make up at any slight opportunity adding and re-adding funny stuffs on their natural facial skin until their face gets distorted by these chemicals in the name of make ups forgetting the fact that what you put on your body is as good as what goes into it.

I believe a lady who has a natural sweet look needs no make up and those who use make-up do so TO MAKE UP for the beauty they lack and ladies with inferiority complex who are less confident about their looks and who feel unattractive use make up to look attractive.

Does it not make more sense for a lady to go all natural by maintaining her natural hair without funny weave-ons,Columbia hair,human hair(as if theirs is not human)...and go out with her natural face

Well some ladies claim they don't do this because of guys but for those who wants to be admired by men, the truth is that real guys prefer to see you 100% natural all the time.

But maybe i am wrong so i would like to throw the question to you all. Why do ladies wear make up?

Lalasticlala does your lady wear makeup?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
2 look glamours/beautiful.
In all honesty sometimes makeup truly does improve the look of a woman's face.
Have u seen before/after makeup pics?.☆
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
2 look glamours/beautiful.
In all honesty sometimes makeup truly does improve the look of a woman's face.
Have u seen before/after makeup pics?.

Og you mean change the look? in order words,create a deceptive appearance i guess.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala does your lady wear makeup?
i know u will move this 2 front page
angry but why dont u ever really move mine there Lalasticlala ☆

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
i know u will move this 2 front page
angry but why dont u ever really move mine there Lalasticlala

lol! see bad belle o..front page hustler...

Do you mention him in your threads? And does your thread(s) have traffic pulling titles?

These are criteria for front page thread so it has nothing to do with selective pick and btw you don't have any topic on your wall
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by MrCork: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:
A natural look supersedes the make believe look and it is even far less stressful for a lady to look natural.I always pity many ladies with the way they carry mirrors and make up kits about and would make up at any slight opportunity adding and re-adding funny stuffs on their natural facial skin until their face gets distorted by these chemicals in the name of make ups forgetting the fact that what you put on your body is as good as what goes into it.

I believe a lady who has a natural sweet look needs no make up and those who use make-up do so TO MAKE UP for the beauty they lack and ladies with inferiority complex who are less confident about their looks and who feel unattractive use make up to look attractive.

Does it not make more sense for a lady to go all natural by maintaining her natural hair without funny weave-ons,Columbia hair,human hair(as if theirs is not human)...and go out with her natural face?

Well some ladies claim they don't do this because of guys but for those who want to be admired by men, the truth is that real guys prefer to see you 100% natural all the time.

But maybe i am wrong so i would like to throw the question to you all. Why do ladies wear make up?

...ok so you prefer men in make up...correct?....why do you brush your tooth?....I give up! (No oofense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

...ok so you prefer men in make up...correct?....why do you brush your tooth?....I give up! (No oofense) undecided

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:

lol! see bad belle o..front page hustler...

Do you mention him in your threads? And does your thread(s) have traffic pulling titles?

These are criteria for front page thread so it has nothing to do with selective pick and btw you don't have any topic on your wall
as kingcheezypuff i did and i feel the were fp worthy .
I'm not hustling for fp,im airing my grievance 2 Lala
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
as kingcheezypuff i did and i feel the were fp worth.
I'm not hustling for fp,im airing my grievance 2 Lala

As you can see..it's not every thread lala is mentioned that gets to Frontpage but as one who is gifted in freelance writing I believe if you check those threads meticulously there just might be something lacking.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:

As you can see..it's not every thread lala is mentioned that gets to Frontpage but as one who is gifted in freelance writing I believe if you check those threads meticulously there just might be something lacking.
i had a snarky reply on my fimgertips but.....nevermind it
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Enybliss(f): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
same reason you groom yourselves, shave your hair, apply perfume etc, am not a fan of too much makeup though
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
same reason you groom yourselves, shave your hair, apply perfume etc, am not a fan of too much makeup though

Yes grooming shaving and hair cut are not the same as using make up.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:

Og you mean change the look? in order words,create a deceptive appearance i guess.
No. I dont think they do it 2 be deceptive but
2 meet up 2 high standards on women 2 be beautiful
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No. I dont think they do it 2 be deceptive but
2 meet up 2 high standards on women 2 be beautiful

So I'm right after all. ..ladies who have low beauty confidence use make up

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:

So I'm right after all. ..ladies who have low beauty confidence use make up
not necessarily every 1 but yes.
We have high standards placed on our apperance.
☆☆☆☆☆
It is engrained in the society of the world that woman is to beauty as man is 2 be rich.
Shay, u understand the pressure/pull/demand now?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Enybliss(f): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes grooming shaving and hair cut are not the same as using make up.

you do grooming for what reason, the answer is same for girls, they apply make up for same reason you do grooming
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by misspicy(f): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2016
crazymommy:
If you claim unattractive ladies make up to look attractive then i wonder why genevieve still uses make up??i wonder why beyonce still uses make up,i wonder why rita dominic still uses make up..??your claim is CRAP
Crap and shallow minded opinion.

So because you think that's the reason, it holds true for everybody? Toks?

I use make up, not the heavy/ very expensive ones though(can't find myself buying a 10k powder,my 2500classic is enough cheesy) coz I believe it makes me look classy and radiant too, especially when I'm going out for my daily activities, I learnt to do my brows because it's the new fashion and I have to go with the trend(I will be a grandma someday, I need something to gist my grandkids about the fashion of now)
So I don't use makeup because I'm ugly, Cox I'm not tongue or to impress the men(most of them don't even know the different types of makeups) , omotola jalade ain't ugly, she sure use make too.

1 Share

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
To look more attractive,since most guys av lost their moral values of dating gals with out makeup.so ladies tongue have now taken it upon themselves to up their games cheesy
I thought u ladies say you only wear make up for yourselves only..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Classy Men And Families (clothings) / Check Out This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photos / How Cute Does Low Cut Look On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.