Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

.... . - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .... . (3142 Views)

My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store / Part 2 Of How To Bypass A Download Error On Google Play Store / Android Channels Live On Google Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... . by voiceofkingston(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
DELETED.......check back in 2021 kissDELETED.......check back in 2021
Re: .... . by LordRahl001: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Taking on google... in which area? Search, os, YouTube or which area specifically?
Re: .... . by zzzzy: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Taking on those companies require more than just programming. It involves a lot of market research, financing, designs and did you just mention tesla, a car company?

1 Like

Re: .... . by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
This is a hoax.
Take on Google
You'll have a better chance of trekking to the moon undecided

8 Likes

Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
zzzzy:
Taking on those companies require more than just programming. It involves a lot of market research, financing, designs and did you just mention tesla, a car company?
Tesla is the leading producers of Smart Automobiles... and we have crazy ideas thats better than theirs...

1 Like

Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
SirWere:
This is a hoax.

Take on Google

Nobody who ever did anything crazy ever sounded normal to ordinary people... challenge yourself to believe this CRAZINESS just this once...

2 Likes

Re: .... . by LordRahl001: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
voiceofkingston:

Google's biggest and stronghold product is the Android OS...it generates 40% to 60% of their income... we have and OS idea (Zeolite Operating System) that beats every other one...imagine using apps from another OS on the same device?
Sounds interesting!!! Is pay involved or we have to settle for equity?
Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
LordRahl001:
Sounds interesting!!! Is pay involved or we have to settle for equity?
Let's talk on whatsapp..+2349053539583
Re: .... . by joenor(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
You nor serious
SirWere:
This is a hoax.

Take on Google

Re: .... . by joenor(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls sir,

I have a problem with my PC, I upgraded it to Window 10, but I activated it using this window activator, but seem it still have issues, it show window will soon expire, I just don't know what to do.
Re: .... . by directonpc(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
voiceofkingston:

Google's biggest and stronghold product is the Android OS...it generates 40% to 60% of their income... we have an OS idea (Zeolite Operating System) that beats every other one...imagine using apps from another OS on the same device?
even ios apps? Because bb10 OS Actually runs android and bb10 os apps.
And maybe u can learn something from why mozilla's Firefox os is failing.

2 Likes

Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
directonpc:
even ios apps? Because bb10 OS Actually runs android and bb10 os apps.
And maybe u can learn something from why mozilla's Firefox os is failing.
The BB10 OS does not use all Android OS apps, only a selected few and those few can also run on Windows 10 Mobile...
Re: .... . by directonpc(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
voiceofkingston:

The BB10 OS does not use all Android OS, only a selected few and those few can also run on Windows 10 Mobile...
Goodluck sha! When you are bigger and need some extra partnering we will come and buy stakes.

1 Like

Re: .... . by FincoApps(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Not trying to sound negative, but the fact is you cannot take on Google, it's not just about how good the product is, a lot of other things are involved. If you think it's how good the product is, why has Google.com been the top for almost 10 years no fluctuation ?

I would looove to join this team, except that I won't like to hear the phrase "take on Google"

3 Likes

Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
FincoApps:
Not trying to sound negative, but the fact is you cannot take on Google, it's not just about how good the product is, a lot of other things are involved. If you think it's how good the product is, why has Google.com been the top for almost 10 years no fluctuation ?

I would looove to join this team, except that I won't like to hear the phrase "take on Google"
Chat me up on whatsapp + 2349053539583
Re: .... . by godOfNairaland: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
voiceofkingston:

[b]Google's biggest and stronghold product is the Android OS...it generates 40% to 60% of their income...[b]/we have an OS idea (Zeolite Operating System) that beats every other one...imagine using apps from another OS on the same device?

You don't even know what you are saying. You have already failed. You'll just wake up one day and quote a figure from your head. Who told you google is generating meaningful revenue from their ownership of android OS? 40-60%? mtcheewwwww
Re: .... . by asendo(m): 3:23am On Nov 23, 2016
What's your game plan
Re: .... . by mokoshalb(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
godOfNairaland:

You don't even know what you are saying. You have already failed. You'll just wake up one day and quote a figure from your head. Who told you google is generating meaningful revenue from their ownership of android OS? 40-60%? mtcheewwwww
lol, an average nigerian mathematician knows how to generate figures perfectly! 40-60% lmao
Re: .... . by mokoshalb(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
voiceofkingston:
If you are a very crazy Computer Programmer,
or into Web Programming, Mobile Application
Development and would be interested in
joining a team that's about to take on Google,
Teslar, Microsoft, Apple and the Rest of those
guys...Whatsapp me +2349053539583...I've
got gist for ya!!
PS: You must reside in Lagos
#VoiceOfKingston #LotoolzTeamSearch
Wait do u know hat and who google is..? lemme explain a bit..
to meet google, google will have to be falling at about 10,000kmph and you will be moving up at same rate....
Is it their search engine.? their ads network..? their youtube..? their mail service..? their 50gb free drive space..? their OS..? their map..? their app store.? among others...

atleast if u want to take on them, go for only a part not a whole word... Mega.nz is a cool file hosting company providing free 50gb space for free users and I can choose it over google drive, thats a better take on... not all...even facebook can't utter that...

3 Likes

Re: .... . by Nascimento(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
I bet that those posting negative comments and what not don't know anything about what the Op has in mind. Was MySpace to there when Facebook started? Was Nokia and Symbian os not the king when Google and android began.

Op. Just do your thing. Any programmer that want to dare can join you in making your ideals come true.
I wish I'm a very good programmer, I could've stuck my foot in. I'm still a budding web developer.

Success Op

1 Like

Re: .... . by mokoshalb(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nascimento:
I bet that those posting negative comments and what not don't know anything about what the Op has in mind. Was MySpace to there when Facebook started? Was Nokia and Symbian os not the king when Google and android began.

Op. Just do your thing. Any programmer that want to dare can join you in making your ideals come true.
I wish I'm a very good programmer, I could've stuck my foot in. I'm still a budding web developer.

Success Op
Dude... Have u also bothered to check what Google is..? And do u understand the word take on as used by the op..?

Truth, there is nothing impossible... But do you understand the capital that will be gulped..? Compared to the resources we have here... Even Facebook has the resources won't dare to do so...

Also u talking about MySpace and Facebook...when MySpace started, how many countries used it..? Compared to Facebook now that has users all over the world....

Pls dnt let us dig deep into this, because it likely impossible... UNLESS he is only talking of one aspect of google, like taking on Gmail..which yahoo, hotmail are yet to battle off...

2 Likes

Re: .... . by dvmega: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Want to learn how to use technology for social change? We invite you to apply for this all-expense paid technology boot camp holding in Owerri, Imo State from December 8 – December 10, 2016.

With the support of our incredible partners at Ford Foundation, YTF's PeaceOpoly is accepting applications for a 3-day boot camp, December 8-10, in Nigeria. If you are a peace geek and are passionate about technology for social change, apply here.

http://www.peaceopoly.org/bootcamp/

The application period is open only until November 30th, so don't wait!

Target Audience:
Are you interested in using technology to make a change? Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) is excited to bring you the PeaceOpoly boot camp. This 3-day intensive software development training boot camp will provide you with relevant and job-ready programming skills.
This is a competitive application process. Selected participants will learn the techniques of designing and implementing a large scale, high impact web development project for social change. The Youth for Technology Foundation staff will deliver the technical training, mentorship and follow up as part of this process.
Program Goals:
Training in advanced web development using software design and CMS tools.
Upon graduation from the boot camp, you will become a YTF technical ambassador (a “PeaceGeek”) making you eligible for paid internships, contractual and full-time positions with YTF should you be interested and as positions are available for employment.
Cost:
There is no cost to attend the boot camp. YTF will cover the cost of your roundtrip transportation to Imo State, accommodation for 3 and meals.
Criteria:
Application is open to Nigerian nationals only.
Applicants must possess at least one year of experience in web development.
Applicants must possess a good command of English Language.
Applicants must have a personal laptop that you will bring with you to the boot camp.
Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nascimento:

Success Op
Thanks man....i never expected positive feedback from the average Nigerian though....once they've not seen someone dare to do something, they certainly don't think it can be done.....and for those of you saying Google is too powerful for us to compete with(even though that's not the intent, 'Take On' was used to show the complexity of the mission)...well my advice is simple...save three things today...
1. The name Lotoolz Inc.
2. A screenshot of this thread(Try to make the date and time show)
3. My Name( Salau B. Kingston)
and check again by February 18th 2021
Re: .... . by mokoshalb(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
voiceofkingston:

Thanks man....i never expected positive feedback from the average Nigerian though....once they've not seen someone dare to do something, they certainly don't think it can be done.....and for those of you saying Google is too powerful for us to compete with(even though that's not the intent, 'Take On' was used to show the complexity of the mission)...well my advice is simple...save three things today...
1. The name Lotoolz Inc.
No one is interfering into your success plan! but dnt use the word take on google... Yes, you have ur unique idea, but dnt use google as a milestone...

Also, dnt shout out ur plans too much and so early, if you are doing same in reality, you dnt know what ur foes are capable of..keep ur plans cool and oriented...
18th february 2021..? No one is sure of being alive the next 10 mins...

BTw wish u success!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... . by NCAN(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
mokoshalb:

No one is interfering into your success plan! but dnt use the word take on google... Yes, you have ur unique idea, but dnt use google as a milestone...

Also, dnt shout out ur plans too much and so early, if you are doing same in reality, you dnt know what ur foes are capable of..keep ur plans cool and oriented...

BTw wish u success!
@OP this guy is right! dnt flaunt high at the beginning...
Re: .... . by iwarannamdi(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Browse the internet 65% Faster and securely against malicious websites with Zivux 4G Browser and download any file from any website free with high speed and Adblocker. #android #free #browser #playstore #androidgames
Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zivux.browser
Re: .... . by ugwum007(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Kudos to you brother. An outcome is obvious clear, either yaba or you beat 'google'. Hope to join you as of when due.

I love people that dream like mad people.

1 Like

Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2016
mokoshalb:

BTw wish u success!
Thanks man....i got your mesaage and sincerely... i really appreciate it....
Re: .... . by alexisSr(f): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2016
I won't paint it, this is just a lack of focus coupled with too much time spent watching movies.

u have an idea for an os, search engine, email, at the same time and ur looking for Nigerian programmers who are very good, but just happen to be unoccupied at the moment to help u implement these ideas?

go and get a job, bro. there's a difference between having a vision and being high. there's no iota of vision in what ur saying here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... . by larisoft: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2016
alexisSr:
I won't paint it, this is just a lack of focus coupled with too much time spent watching movies.

u have an idea for an os, search engine, email, at the same time and ur looking for Nigerian programmers who are very good, but just happen to be unoccupied at the moment to help u implement these ideas?

go and get a job, bro. there's a difference between having a vision and being high. there's no iota of vision in what ur saying here.

u just said my mind. ppl just open their mouth and utter trash and rather than help them receive sense on time, u see ppl encouraging them so they won't look negative. @op, in ur mind now, we are the negative minded ppl saying ur awesome plans ll not succeed. Don't worry, u ll understand soon.
Re: .... . by osarenomaspecial: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
larisoft:

u just said my mind. ppl just open their mouth and utter trash and rather than help them receive sense on time, u see ppl encouraging them so they won't look negative. @op, in ur mind now, we are the negative minded ppl saying ur awesome plans ll not succeed. Don't worry, u ll understand soon.
voiceofkingston:

1. The name Lotoolz Inc.
larisoft:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently / Packet Sniffing / Java: Which Is Better To Use Jaxb Or Stax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.