Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

.... . - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .... . (3143 Views)

My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store / Part 2 Of How To Bypass A Download Error On Google Play Store / Android Channels Live On Google Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... . by osarenomaspecial: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Am the only programmer in Nigeria with the programmatic anointing. wise programmer don't say their plans out,they keep it to their self. you have the vision and the focus good,big tech personalities today did not announce themselves,they have the vision you have now and they press,plan towards it. Nigerians are not nice,involving Nigerians to your term it shows you already failed. Google was not the first search engine,at a point yahoo wanted to buy Google for 3b but with focus and determination Google is far bigger than yahoo which was at that time bigger than Google. you can make it if you believe,is just time.

1 Like

Re: .... . by melodyogonna(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
i think you should better be thinking of how to spend the rest of your live(s) in jail!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: .... . by spoilerx: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2016
voiceofkingston:
If you are a very crazy Computer Programmer,
or into Web Programming, Mobile Application
Development and would be interested in
joining a team that's about to take on Google,
Teslar, Microsoft, Apple and the Rest of those
guys...Whatsapp me +2349053539583...I've
got gist for ya!!
PS: You must reside in Lagos
#VoiceOfKingston #LotoolzTeamSearch

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u wey never chop
Re: .... . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
voiceofkingston:

Thanks man....i never expected positive feedback from the average Nigerian though....once they've not seen someone dare to do something, they certainly don't think it can be done.....and for those of you saying Google is too powerful for us to compete with(even though that's not the intent, 'Take On' was used to show the complexity of the mission)...well my advice is simple...save three things today...
1. The name Lotoolz Inc.
2. A screenshot of this thread(Try to make the date and time show)
3. My Name( Salau B. Kingston)
and check again by February 18th 2021

implying nerds from google aren't already combing through this thread as we type
implying they haven't tracked you ip and remotely logg on into your computer
implying they don't already have a blueprint of all your plans downloaded
implying they wont send undercover militia to your house to murder you and make it look like suicide (Murder suicide style)

just kidding dude. keep doing what you're doing
sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: .... . by directonpc(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Admin401:

implying nerds from google aren't already combing through this thread as we type
implying they haven't tracked you ip and remotely logg on into your computer
implying they don't already have a blueprint of all your plans downloaded
implying they wont send undercover militia to your house to murder you and make it look like suicide (Murder suicide style)

just kidding dude. keep doing what you're doing
sky is your limit.

What is he doing?
The only thing he showed us that he is doing here is "Talk".
I remember a famous saying "talk is cheap"
Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 1:33am On Dec 01, 2016
alexisSr:
I won't paint it, this is just a lack of focus coupled with too much time spent watching movies.

u have an idea for an os, search engine, email, at the same time and ur looking for Nigerian programmers who are very good, but just happen to be unoccupied at the moment to help u implement these ideas?

go and get a job, bro. there's a difference between having a vision and being high. there's no iota of vision in what ur saying here.
You've said well...
Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2016
larisoft:

u just said my mind. ppl just open their mouth and utter trash and rather than help them receive sense on time, u see ppl encouraging them so they won't look negative. @op, in ur mind now, we are the negative minded ppl saying ur awesome plans ll not succeed. Don't worry, u ll understand soon.
Congrats...you've spoken your mind
Re: .... . by voiceofkingston(m): 1:43am On Dec 01, 2016
osarenomaspecial:
Am the only programmer in Nigeria with the programmatic anointing. wise programmer don't say their plans out,they keep it to their self. you have the vision and the focus good,big tech personalities today did not announce themselves,they have the vision you have now and they press,plan towards it. Nigerians are not nice,involving Nigerians to your term it shows you already failed. Google was not the first search engine,at a point yahoo wanted to buy Google for 3b but with focus and determination Google is far bigger than yahoo which was at that time bigger than Google. you can make it if you believe,is just time.

Thanks tho...i only came here to put up those things to recruit... 0.5% of the exact plan is not even listed there... but thanks by the way.
Re: .... . by ernieboy(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2016
voiceofkingston:

Google's biggest and stronghold product is the Android OS...it generates 40% to 60% of their income... we have an OS idea (Zeolite Operating System) that beats every other one...imagine using apps from another OS on the same device?
blackberry already did that and it did not make any difference.

1 Like

Re: .... . by ernieboy(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
godOfNairaland:

You don't even know what you are saying. You have already failed. You'll just wake up one day and quote a figure from your head. Who told you google is generating meaningful revenue from their ownership of android OS? 40-60%? mtcheewwwww
I taya for the guy Google's main revenue is from their ad network

2 Likes

Re: .... . by larisoft: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
I think I failed to explain why I think OP is misguided.

From a techinical point of view: lets take just one of your ideas: making an os that can run all apps from other OSes.

This has been attempted severally by seasoned world class engineers from different perspectives and the result is what we see in apps like bluestacks, windows android, blackberry android, emulators, and even the java runtime environment: still the results are far from satisfactory. For you to really accomplish this, you must liase with the other Oses or they will keep making platforms that will render your efforts futile. Why on earth will blackberry, android, windows agree to help you make them obsolete?

if somehow, you beat this obstacle, your resulting operating system will still require so much ram to run that the cost of production will be outrageous.

If somehow, you beat this obstacle, there are likely less than 200 engineers in this country who can build these applications to the extent which they've been built. Talk more, improving on it And none of these 200 engineers will agree to work for you without you paying an arm and a leg. Why? Apart from all the companies harrassing them to come work at for them, even if a handful of them wanted to work on a startup, they usually have ideas of their own + money, or more focused startups in line to choose from.

And finally, who will be leading this project? As a software engineer, I've seen you have very little information on what you are talking about here apart from faith and dreams. No experienced software engineer who sees this will let you lead them even if you were using jazz and surmounted all the problems listed above.

Now, this is just one project. Multiply it by all the other things you mentioned ...tesla? google? microsoft?

Calm down bro. This is not something saving the date and waiting till 2021 will change. The people I suspect you are using as a reference point (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, e.t.c) all had very simple logically attainable visions. Yours is nothing like it.
Re: .... . by mokoshalb(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
larisoft:

From a techinical point of view: lets take just one of your ideas: making an os that can run all apps from other OSes.

This has been attempted severally by seasoned world class engineers from different perspectives and the result is what we see in apps like bluestacks, windows android, blackberry android, emulators, and even the java runtime environment: still the results are far from satisfactory. For you to really accomplish this, you must liase with the other Oses or they will keep making platforms that will render your efforts futile. Why on earth will blackberry, android, windows agree to help you make them obsolete?

if somehow, you beat this obstacle, your resulting operating system will still require so much ram to run that the cost of production will be outrageous.

If somehow, you beat this obstacle, there are likely less than 200 engineers in this country who can build these applications to the extent which they've been built. Talk more, improving on it And none of these 200 engineers will agree to work for you without you paying an arm and a leg. Why? Apart from all the companies harrassing them to come work at for them, even if a handful of them wanted to work on a startup, they usually have ideas of their own + money, or more focused startups in line to choose from.

And finally, who will be leading this project? As a software engineer, I've seen you have very little information on what you are talking about here apart from faith and dreams. No experienced software engineer who sees this will let you lead them even if you were using jazz and surmounted all the problems listed above.

Now, this is just one project. Multiply it by all the other things you mentioned ...tesla? google? microsoft?

Calm down bro. This is not something saving the date and waiting till 2021 will change. The people I suspect you are using as a reference point (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, e.t.c) all had very simple logically attainable visions. Yours is nothing like it.
gbam! borrow me your hammer! u nailed it..
Re: .... . by FincoApps(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
larisoft:

Nice!!

But I disagree with some of your points. Although legally, you are correct that he needs to contact other OSes. But if he decides to go illegal, they can be reverse engineered. Also programmers that are capable of this in Nigeria are far more than you think, but I doubt any would want to work with him so again, you are correct there

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Language, Framework Are You Using Currently / Anybody Here Know How One Can Password/encrypt Sqlite Database in C++? / Can Nairaland Programming Section Be More Like Stack Overflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.