Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In (3930 Views)

Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 / CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 / For Kwara State Bound Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In by sujex94(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ashafabliv:
Thanks for the little time I had spent with you guys.. I would have loved to spend more but I have to be in my ppa right away. You will understand what am talking about when you are posted to your ppa as well.If u need my help on how to locate, know more or get necessary information about yikpata. Am at your service. Feel free to get in touch with me in any form. 08035904884.. Welcome to kwara state. Yikpata to be precise. The camp of special weather and soldiers..
ashafa whr dem post u?
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In by Macjayboy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
FelicityLucita:

Don't be discouraged dearie.. don't go dia wit a bad mindset.. I've made up my mind to go n enjoy my stay, notin can stop dat (not even d deplorable state of dat Yikpata camp, though I pray dey av done sometin abt it, lolzzz)

Felicity, comin from Lagos
hey baby
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In by SHEEGO2015(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
idirect:
Hello Good people. On behalf of the good people of kwara I welcome you to my home state. The state of the camp is not really good but I can tell you ilorin is a very peaceful place to be. The people are very nice and the standard of living in ilorin is very moderate compare to other Yoruba speaking state.We have three senatorial district in the state which include Kwara Central, Kwara South and Kwara North (Kwara north ain't cool though) If you got posted to Ilorin hola I could help with getting you an appartment in town and settling down. 08060637233

Bro abeg I need accommodation around stadium road, Ilorin West
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In by Ashafabliv: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2017
sujex94:
ashafa whr dem post u?
Idofin igbana, oke ero local government...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective Corp Members; Some Things You Need To Know About Serving In Rivers / Breaking News: How A Youth Corper Made Her 12months Alawee In Just 2weeks / My Sex Service To My Principaland Students - NYSC Member(part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.