Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (31634 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by MissEdified(f): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has claimed that the prayers of Americans reversed his prophesy on the US presidential elections.

T. B. Joshua had predicted that Hilary Clinton would win the election but Donald Trump won.

In a new video released by his church, T. B. Joshua said Americans prayed fervently for God to reverse his prophesy concerning the election, and they got what they wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEyDEgzDSA

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/video-prayers-of-americans-reversed-my.html

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by nwasinachi(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2016
why am i not surprised? because he is an afonja!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by gerald09(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2016
ohh REALLY!!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by PRYCE01(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol! Ok now!!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ofeco: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
that's interesting.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
This should be titled LIES OF THE ALTAR....... . Naija pastors and lies. somborry borrow me that Zuma image abeg. grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Prayer Americans kó, prayer of IPOB ní. That wan ná u n ur foolish followers concern.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by yomibelle(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
really?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by PaulIdu: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!! These men have no iota of respect for thier congregation

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Is There Any Difference Beween Those Gullible Worshipers Clapping and Laughing Away Foolishly And The IPOB Yoots, Who Celebrated the 59th Birthday of the Most Corrupt President(Goodluck Jonathan) Ever liveth anywhere in the World?

Truth Has Spoken![/size]

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ijebuloaded(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Can this man stp all diz for once? sad sad sad sad

Please Check this also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrSXpVXY6UE

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Frakolin: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
nwasinachi:
why am i not surprised? because he is an afonja!
how
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by RealJaneDoe: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
The tribal war is about to start ..smh

Can. I even go through one thread in this forum that don't involve them

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by henrydadon(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

who this con artist wan deceive now

[img]http://i./XAWcYbmT1scuY.gif[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by braimeddy: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Will this so called man of God just keep quiet for once? This actually shows that man can never be God. Mr T.B Joshua stop misleading your followers. Just preach the gospels and forget about your so called prophecies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by justi4jesu(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny

I was thinking one can only reverse a car?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lol.omo this man just dey yeye himself and his deluded followers the more. This is the height of stupidity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by oijeleo: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Americans dey pray? Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by coptic: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Seriously?

See scam in public glare.

I wonder who is the more repulsive of the trio of Buhari, Dalung, and TB Joshua whenever they speak in public.

One thing is sure, though: fanatics are the worst of humans! Watch how they will defend him with all their might.

Back in the Uni., one nearly ran mad because I said it's cretinous for the poor who can barely feed to give offering to "ministers" going places in jets. Another one threw a pillow at me for daring to insult al-qaeda in far away middle east.

There are things education just cannot change.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by AmuEwu: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
This should be titled LIES OF THE ALTAR....... .
Naija pastors and lies.
somborry borrow me that Zuma image abeg. grin

Take it

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by steppin: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hahahaha! False prophet.
Instead of him to shut up and lick his wounds, the bastard is still trying to wriggle his way out of his public humiliation.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Useless SCAM prophecy embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by dermmy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
You shouldn't have said it in the first place when you knew prayer could reverse prophecy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
what's all this for Christ sake... 10lies to cover up 1fallacy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ShitHead(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
The prayers of Americans just revealed that you are a false prophet...onye nzuzu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by henrygale(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lol.
Rotfl.
OK nah
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Blessedward: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
for how long will this keep going on?? We were warned in d BIBLE but it seems we haven't seen..END OF DAYS!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by centboy123456(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yes that ture I was in church that day very ture u know prayer can change tins beleave it or not he is a ture man of God
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Xionez(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
If i were there, this would be my reaction...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Masmaxe: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
So god answered them and left u

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Instead of him to give boiz nairabet number he is predicting America election

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.