Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Wecare College Of Health Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wecare College Of Health Technology (452 Views)

Naval College Graduates 18 Military Officers / X-ray Technician Vacancy (Female/Male - from a School of Health Technology) / Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wecare College Of Health Technology by Temitope50(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Yesterday, 20th Nov, 2016. I posted an article about education career, which I later said to be continued: today again, I have come to continue where I stopped yesterday, today article is what I title:
UNDERSTANDING IS THE KEY TO WISDOM
Wisdom is the principal thing, get wisdom, and in all thy getting, get understanding. Many people have wisdom but lack understanding to utilize it. You may be a carrier of wisdom and if you don't have understanding to profit the wisdom then, the wisdom become useless.
Anytime you ask for wisdom from God, always ask for understanding with it, in order for you to make the wisdom profitable for it purpose.
There is a private health institution in the heartbeat of Iperu-Remo in Ogun State, that makes use of WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING which produce or = REVELATION.
They make use of these two key words (Wisdom and Understanding) in impacting ideas to their students, which make the school to be unique and standout among other private health institutions in Ogun State.
Which school am I talking about, I can see you are very eager to know the school. Okay, don't worry, I shall tell you later. But remember UNDERSTANDING IS THE KEY TO WISDOM. God bless you all.
To be continue..............

(1) (Reply)

SEVEN LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES TO LEARN FROM AN EAGLEā€¦. / Web Design Training / Becoming Popular At Work/school/the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.