Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My campaign thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My campaign thread (11299 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Went Completly Nak8d To Campaign For Cameroon’s President / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Airforce1 Be My Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
Shut up your dirty mouth nor....Mr Tunde Efulefu grin.
Shut up nor what
You should learn how to spell correctly. Maybe it is because your brain is located in your anus grin
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
The thing is still next year ooo

Only if people plan their future the way they are planning this Mr/Miss NL thing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Which contest Biko?

Abi this girl don high again? undecided
Be like Miss NL
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
wao beetch just called me out, wtf am i gonna need a nairaland record for? This is a virtual online community where a pauper can become a god, I'm more concerned about the real world, i mean there are alot of people i can seek thier attention, i choosed you? A faceless mofo who is a guy with a dick for all i care? Common get over it, unlike you who cries to mama whenever they pull the plug, i have a life outside nairaland and i don't beg for 50k nor live in my fathers house like your fish brain told you
Bla bla bla he is going to cry cry
Continue With your copy and paste maybe someday you can achieve the relevance you need from real people. And not low lives like yourself and MackBrooklyn grin
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Lol. I am developing a tough skin now grin

It's better oh..cos with my silent observations u have quite a number of "haters" and they are the "no chill" guys grin grin ..All the best tho smiley

were u around during all the drama of the past miss NL??
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

A magnet does not have both not and South pole. It seems constructive words are enemies with your sixth sense

cheesy grin

Dude, it's "North" not "Not". Are you becoming emotional already that you can't even punch your cellphone keypad properly?? cheesy cheesy

BTW, when I say " North and South" pole, I'm talking about Physics. I guess that is even difficult for your infant brain to comprehend. What a shame!!! cry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Shut up nor what
You should learn how to spell correctly. Maybe it is because your brain is located in your anus grin
Since wen did jor and nor become English words dat I must spell correctly . Mumu. Old man wey no gree hustle, dey here dey hide under female moniker like you're getting paid for it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Be like Miss NL
No be next year them go run that one? Abi another one day?
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Jarizod:

It's better oh..cos with my silent observations u have quite a number of "haters" and they are the "no chill" guys grin grin ..All the best tho smiley

were u around during all the drama of the past miss NL??

Was busy. Though I voted
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

A magnet does not have both not and South pole. It seems constructive words are enemies with your sixth sense

You might fail at the intelligence level. You don't even know how a magnet works or how it looks like. *sighs*

What's beauty without a brain cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
The thing is still next year ooo

Only if people plan their future the way they are planning this Mr/Miss NL thing.
Right on that!
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
Since wen did jor and nor become English words dat I must spell correctly . Mumu. Old man wey no gree hustle, dey here dey hide under female moniker like you're getting paid for it.

It was neither a goat NOR a lion. I am done with you sir
You are an illiterate. NOR IS AN ENGLISH WORD.

How will I be wasting my time with someone who does understand English. I fvck up angry
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Which contest Biko?
Abi this girl boy don high again? undecided
cheesy grin

You're welcome, Bruh cool
Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Was busy. Though I voted
Busy causing problems with your alternate accounts I guess. undecided
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Bla bla bla he is going to cry cry
Continue With your copy and paste maybe someday you can achieve the relevance you need from real people. And not low lives like yourself and MackBrooklyn grin

seriously i dont need validation from a fluid, what is real about you? Nothing

You make more than 50k every week yet you have to wait like a sloth for six months and more to make 50k off miss nairaland contest, its a shame, i cant copy and paste for someone who cant express herself, like an illiterate who hasn't seen the four walls of a classroom all his life, ill mannered pleonastic weasel.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, it's "North" not "Not". Are you becoming emotional already that you can't even punch your cellphone keypad properly?? cheesy :

BTW, when I say " North and South" pole, I'm talking about Physics. I guess that is even difficult for your infant brain to comprehend. What a shame!!! cry

Boring. Didn't even read it. Yawns
Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You're welcome, Bruh cool
Hehehehe.... cheesy

Thanks mah nigga!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Right on that!
That way we will have less nuisance roaming this place.
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Busy causing problems with your alternate accounts I guess. undecided
If you can't detect who I am behind this account but trying to play detective just to be a bully then you are also a dull brain like the rest. Just saying.
Re: My campaign thread by Presh900(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Brother Tunde, don't make me laugh... You are also a bully moreover since when did saying the truth constitute bullying??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
JuicyLucy:

You might fail at the intelligence level. You don't even know how a magnet works or how it looks like. *sighs*

What's beauty without a brain cry

cheesy grin

Don't mind this transgender OoO. Beauty without brain is just like showcasing cosmetics cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Was busy. Though I voted

ok..it was hella dramatic! people's personal lives and info brought to NL...

so u'll be needing a skin tougher than a lion's..all the best tho..
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
seriously i dont need validation from a fluid, what is real about you? Nothing

You make more than 50k every week yet you have to wait like a sloth for six months and more to make 50th off miss nairaland contest, its a shame, i cant copy and paste for someone who cant express herself, like an illiterate who hasn't seen the four walls of a classroom all his life, ill mannered pleonastic weasel.

K
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

It was neither a goat NOR a lion. I am done with you sir
You are an illiterate. NOR IS AN ENGLISH WORD.

How will I be wasting my time with someone who does understand English. I fvck up angry
If you're good in English like you're pretending to be, then you should have used your brain which of course I Knw is not functioning to Knw dat 'nor' didn't fit into sentence and was a typo. 50k hustling Mr Tunde Hadez Anumanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Jarizod:

ok..it was hella dramatic! people's personal lives and info brought to NL...

so u'll be needing a skin tougher than a lion's..all the best tho..

I will stop reply alt account then grin
Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

If you can't detect who I am behind this account but trying to play detective just to be a bully then you are also a dull brain like the rest. Just saying.
Lool....because I don't have the strength to go digging doesn't mean I don't know what I'm saying.

I know you were among those causing problems with your alternate acct's during the contest this year.

Let's just leave dead dogs to lie and please don't call me dumb again. wink
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Lool....because I don't have the strength to go digging doesn't mean I don't know what I'm saying.

I know you were among those causing problems with your alternate acct's during the contest this year.

Let's just leave dead dogs to lie and please don't call me dumb again. wink

Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
That way we will have less nuisance roaming this place.
Hehehe...is that even possible?
Re: My campaign thread by thowbie7ven(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Your Proof?...if not, don't coman start wailing here!....who your 50k epp?
Hadez:

I make more than 50k in two weeks. Just for fun boy
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

K
going around opening threads which reeks of redundancy and absolute nescience, what else am i expecting from a fried brain, common sense aint common afterall

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by falconey(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Fakunle. tongue

Where have you been undecided
I was busy doing what you fail doing every second of every minute "living". please don't have a second thought, thats why I dropped a stimulating assertion to strive you to contest.thou i'd love to watch you sink and at the same time i want someone like you in the competition. the drama and conspiracy you will bring will make it more intriguing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Naijaboiy1: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

okay then. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Randy Houseboy… Part 6 (SEX STORY) / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker / Who Have Slept With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.