Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} (7457 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} by trendope: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Every year, students who attended my secondary school would organise a reunion. I usually did not attend them but after much prodding from my long-time friends, I decided to attend the one coming up that weekend.

The organisers chose a hall in one of the popular hotels in Lagos. I was not surprised since they tasked all of us to make a substantial donation. I arrived at the hall at around 4pm and the party was in full swing. Funny enough, I noticed that it still felt like high school even though the people were older. The girls huddled together, talking and pointing out the people that were around while the men shook each other acting all cool.

I got talking with a few buddies of mine and after a while, I was considering leaving. Then I spotted Ronke.

Ronke was that hot chick in secondary school that everyone wanted to Bleep. She was that pretty girl that developed early and left boys drooling. She was also that girl that acted so high and mighty when a guy hit on her. At the time, I never stood a chance. She was able to reduce boys to a whimpering blob of confusion with just her words and the fastest way to get to her bad side was to express an interest in her.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-fucking-revenge-playboy-er0tica/

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} by KELVONISTIC: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Is this the continuation

(1) (Reply)

Story: Memoirs Of A Virgin / Simi's Resolve (A New Romance Series) / I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.