Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (80937 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Prospective NYSC Batch B Stream II Corps Members Portal - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by mohsaaf: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Temibabie:

Munch it and post it here

received same on 22 Nov.

Dear Ibrahim, because you are not in stream I, you will be notified when to print your call-up letter.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by mohsaaf: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ajibolatao:
NAIJA GIST
NOT ALL PCMs WILL BE POSTED WITH 2016
BATCH B
Due to the large numbers of PCMs for batch B
2016, The NYSC board earlier had split the PCMs
into two batches. Our correspondent,Bisi
Fagbemi,spoke with an NYSC official who
disclosed that not all PCMs for 2016 Batch B
will be posted in January with stream 2. He
further said that the total number of PCMs is
over one hundred and seventy thousand and that
doubles the total number of PCMs for 2016
Batch A. He further added that those that will b
posted have been sent an SMS in other to keep
their mind prepared against when to print their
call up letter.
www..org/news
www.naijaparrot.org/news

Copied. Pls pass it on

This news is fake, its no where to b found on their website.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Temibabie(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
mohsaaf:

received same on 22 Nov.

Dear Ibrahim, because you are not in stream I, you will be notified when to print your call-up letter.

Okay thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Ajibolatao(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dear Taofeek, because you are not in stream I, you will be notified when to print your call-up letter.

Donno how authentic the info is but I got a message from NYSC.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Bigromeo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
saoban9:
I received an sms yesterday from NYSC about notifying me on when to print my call- up letter.
yeah got d txt yesterday also
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Bigromeo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Temibabie:

Munch it and post it here
d dude is rite got same text yesterday also
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by TWIXTED: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
If u'v not goten ur text msg.. From Nysc.. Oyo for you. Na batch A'17 get u b dat. Got mine ystday.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by mohsaaf: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
TWIXTED:
If u'v not goten ur text msg.. From Nysc.. Oyo for you. Na batch A'17 get u b dat. Got mine ystday.

how sure re u about ur statement
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by lilbethlars(f): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!
To all Batch B(Stream2) PCMs.
This is to inform all PCMs that were scheduled for stream 2 according to the message on their dash board that there is no need to worry about any SMS or not as long as they have their call-up number.
A concerned PCM(prospective corp member) was able to get a hold of one the help lines on the NYSC portal and decided to put a call through.
The correspondent on the other side of the line assured that there was no need to worry because everyone that has a call up number is certainly going with this present stream; SMS or not.
Please disregard any information stating otherwise. The only people that should be worried are those without a call-up number.
So, get your things ready!.. Camp here we come! Corper weeeee!
Thank you.
Copied

8 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by browniecay: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
lilbethlars:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!
To all Batch B(Stream2) PCMs.
This is to inform all PCMs that were scheduled for stream 2 according to the message on their dash board that there is no need to worry about any SMS or not as long as they have their call-up number.
A concerned PCM(prospective corp member) was able to get a hold of one the help lines on the NYSC portal and decided to put a call through.
The correspondent on the other side of the line assured that there was no need to worry because everyone that has a call up number is certainly going with this present stream; SMS or not.
Please disregard any information stating otherwise. The only people that should be worried are those without a call-up number.
So, get your things ready!.. Camp here we come! Corper weeeee!
Thank you.
Copied

Thanks dear. I didn't receive any MMS abi SMS fa...grin
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by aBbiie25(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
#ImportantAnnouncementForStreamTwo

Understandably, all of us that were in Stream 2 felt disappointed that day we realised our status. Some had already packed their belongings ready to travel to their 'would-be' camp the next day only to receive the shocker of their life. Still, some others like myself had already told most of my friends that I would be camp by so so date. Little wonder many counted themselves as being unfortunate and unlucky, especially when they saw their friends and coursemates among the 'chosen' Stream 1 group.

But today, two or three members of the fortunate Stream 1 batch are no more. They died right there in camp. What a pity! It could have been you that is now sitting at home waiting for January 4, but God use this Stream 2 delay to avert it for you. Afterall, it's better late than late. (Appreciate Jehovah).

Now, the crux of the matter is this,
no matter how hard it might be, please neither condemn nor commend any situation until you see the end.

The God we serve will never fail to upturn our mess to a message, disappointment to appointment, disgrace to grace, and story to glory.

Bless you all.............

#Copied!

6 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by browniecay: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
aBbiie25:

Understandably, all of us that were in Stream 2 felt disappointed that day we realised our status. Some had already packed their belongings ready to travel to their 'would-be' camp the next day only to receive the shocker of their life. Still, some others like myself had already told most of my friends that I would be camp by so so date. Little wonder many counted themselves as being unfortunate and unlucky, especially when they saw their friends and coursemates among the 'chosen' Stream 1 group.

But today, two or three members of the fortunate Stream 1 batch are no more. They died right there in camp. What a pity! It could have been you that is now sitting at home waiting for January 4, but God use this Stream 2 delay to avert it for you. Afterall, it's better late than late. (Appreciate Jehovah).

no matter how hard it might be, please neither condemn nor commend any situation until you see the end.

The God we serve will never fail to upturn our mess to a message, disappointment to appointment, disgrace to grace, and story to glory.

#Copied!

#Rightlycopied... Am with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls am using this medium to advice the incoming ones that's going for service next year,please examine yourself before coming. If you feel you are not feeling fine pls don't bother to come. Life is more paramount than getting the certificate. Life is more important than where they post you to. If you feel the state they post you is not good or you feel your health can't sustain the place, pls don't come at all. Or if you feel you will risk it in the camp pls don't try it ooo. It is dangerous. The camp officials are not helping matters. Starting from health officials till security personnel everything has failed. If you have some ailment before coming, please don't come at all. I pray God will continue to guide us all.

5 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Husten: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
aBbiie25:

#Copied!

Am wit u in dis.... Dere is reason 4 everytin. As for me, Good news, bad news God knows....

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by afolwalex20(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
saoban9:
I received an sms yesterday from NYSC about notifying me on when to print my call- up letter.
Let's c it o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Temibabie(f): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Bigromeo:
d dude is rite got same text yesterday also

Kk thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Lucidpassanger9(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Ajibolatao:
NAIJA GIST
NOT ALL PCMs WILL BE POSTED WITH 2016
BATCH B
Due to the large numbers of PCMs for batch B
2016, The NYSC board earlier had split the PCMs
into two batches. Our correspondent,Bisi
Fagbemi,spoke with an NYSC official who
disclosed that not all PCMs for 2016 Batch B
will be posted in January with stream 2. He
further said that the total number of PCMs is
over one hundred and seventy thousand and that
doubles the total number of PCMs for 2016
Batch A. He further added that those that will b
posted have been sent an SMS in other to keep
their mind prepared against when to print their
call up letter.
www..org/news
www.naijaparrot.org/news

Copied. Pls pass it on

They sent that notification message to everyone's dashboard. Go and check yours you will see it.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
aBbiie25:

#Copied!
Miss u so much abibbe...yikpata camp kwara has been treating me well ooo.....miss u loads friend

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by aBbiie25(f): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
MropeEleniyan00:
Miss u so much abibbe...yikpata camp kwara has been treating me well ooo.....miss u loads friend

Hey dear. That's nice to know. You never give us the full gist fa, we waiting o! Lolz. Miss you too dear
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
aBbiie25:

Hey dear. That's nice to know. You never give us the full gist fa, we waiting o! Lolz. Miss you too dear
. Yikpata has been crazy dou but it's nice cos the soldier has been friendly but stressful but bad toilet n friendly corper but some crazy ones too n mami market is mad n high cost

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by arcnomec(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Got same msg,same date as urs..But just kept it to myself....i think the we will soon be notify when to print call up letter
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by AMAKAVIOLA: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2016
I ddnt get any sms ni.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Aaronbee7(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Modelzones:
Yay!!! Stream II. registered on the 18th of Oct ( 2nd day) got a msg from NYSC saying I'm not in stream I... it's actually what I wanted. Stream II Rocks!!!!!!!!!
Uniport
..... abuja, Lagos, Kaduna & Imo.

Abuja 100%..

Ok, I found a mate wink
I reg (revalidated) in the morning of 18th Oct (which was my bday.
Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna and Enugu.
Stream1 would have destabilize some of my activities so I thank God for stream II. Lets rock it baby smiley

It was a random selection, I can say I was the first to reg in my school (or among the first) becuase they (Kogi State Uni) uploaded senate approved list in the evening of 18th but I logged in in the morning and did my revalidation, I know someone that reg on the 2nd to the last day and fell to stream1.
Lets hope we are posted to where our destiny is IJN!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Aaronbee7(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
aBbiie25:

#Copied!
Makes a lotta sense, thanks smiley
My school and nysc have been 'dulling' me since last year, I was posted to a state I did not choose but my sch did not release my statement of result. And now that i'v told everybody that i'l be in camp on 24th Nov i'v been slated for stream II (January 2017). Glory be to God and let His will be done.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Aaronbee7(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2016
TWIXTED:
lol DG welldone!
Call-up letter is not gonna be printed via sms so whether you got the sms or not so long you have your call-up number you can login on the day it will be available and print your call-up letter!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by browniecay: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Aaronbee7:

Ok, I found a mate wink
I reg (revalidated) in the morning of 18th Oct (which was my bday.
Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna and Enugu.
Stream1 would have destabilize some of my activities so I thank God for stream II. Lets rock it baby smiley

It was a random selection, I can say I was the first to reg in my school (or among the first) becuase they (Kogi State Uni) uploaded senate approved list in the evening of 18th but I logged in in the morning and did my revalidation, I know someone that reg on the 2nd to the last day and fell to stream1.
Lets hope we are posted to where our destiny is IJN!

What dept Bro?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Rhay(f): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
dayjeee:
Abeg where is rhay? Fellow unilorite
I'm right here o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by dayjeee(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Rhay:
I'm right here o
let's addup jor tongue
Rhay:
I'm right here o
let's addup jor
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Aaronbee7(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2016
browniecay:

What dept Bro?
Biological Sciences (Zoology).
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by desy24444(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
This their text message better not be true....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by skiberg(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
I also received dere text dis Maween

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.