Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (80898 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Prospective NYSC Batch B Stream II Corps Members Portal - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
JaymieCollins:
Done! u all added! let me know if there is more numbers to join our whatsapp forum is proactive every secs..Adm:Jaymie SurpriseMe
kindly add me to the whatsapp grou...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by sonymax16(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
aBbiie25:
Hey everyone.. Can we focus on this thread a little before focusing on a whatsapp group. The truth is, we cannot fit every stream 2 Gracelander into a single group, very soon it will be overfilled. The more we focus on that whatsapp group, the more this thread will be neglected.. My opinion though.

Cc
Jaymiecollins
Am never in support of the watsapp group. Watsapp group should be created for those that are being deployed to the same state. If watsapp is created, then whats the essence of this thread? This thread was not even sopposed to be created in the first place. Weather stream 1 or 2,we are all batch B pcms and we will likely pass out the same day. We would have still sticked to the old thread so that those that went with stream 1 can give us updates about thier experience in camp. My opinion though.
Cc dream2

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by KiziitoKennel(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
kindly add me to the whatsapp group 08060407163 thanks

Add me 07035180392
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by KiziitoKennel(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonymax16:

This thread was not even sopposed to be created in the first place. Weather stream 1 or 2,we are all batch B pcms and we will likely pass out the same day.

I hear ya story bruh.. How are we even sure we are going to camp that said January.

Bro stream 1 are on their way to their respectively camps, we stream 2 should stick together till only God knows when we are going to camp..

For now the previous thread is of no use, we can only go back there for reference.

My opinion though!

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by sonymax16(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

I hear ya story bruh.. How are we even sure we are going to camp that said January.

Bro stream 1 are on their way to their respectively camps, we stream 2 should stick together till only God knows when we are going to camp..

For now the previous thread is of no use, we can only go back there for reference.

My opinion though!
Whats ur opinion about the watsapp group?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by krizmayor(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
kindly add me to the whatsapp group 08060407163 thanks
still not added me... 09055398849
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by aBbiie25(f): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonymax16:

Totally unnecessary for now. Till we get our states of deployment. Its way too early for a whatsapp group right now. Makes the thread seem meaningless.

Abi what do you guys think??
oluwayorme
dottune
justifiedcoyy justifiedcoy
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonymax16:
The group should be close for now
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Esther99(f): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonymax16:

Am never in support of the watsapp group. Watsapp group should be created for those that are being deployed to the same state. If watsapp is created, then whats the essence of this thread? This thread was not even sopposed to be created in the first place. Weather stream 1 or 2,we are all batch B pcms and we will likely pass out the same day. We would have still sticked to the old thread so that those that went with stream 1 can give us updates about thier experience in camp. My opinion though.
Cc dream2

Who said we're passing out the same day, ask 2015 batchB stream 2 their experience
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by justifiedcoyy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Correct
aBbiie25:

Totally unnecessary for now. Till we get our states of deployment. Its way too early for a whatsapp group right now. Makes the thread seem meaningless.

oluwayorme
dottune
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Esther99(f): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonymax16:

Cc dream2
We're not passing out the same day o, ask 2015 Batch B stream 2 their experience
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by justifiedcoyy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Buhari changed it
Esther99:

Who said we're passing out the same day, ask 2015 batchB stream 2 their experience

That man sef
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Dottune(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
aBbiie25:

oluwayorme
dottune
Sabi Girl!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Dream2(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
callmemercy:

Ewo! you too stream 2?
LOL,that's God plan for me oo,u no see as I dh look u with one eye wen u dh look for bayelsa koppa?
Journey mercy to camp my dear.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by oluwayorme: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
aBbiie25:

oluwayorme
dottune

I concur! No need for a whatsapp group for now.
cc: Sonymax16

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Dream2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonymax16:

Cc dream2
Bro,the issue of whatsapp is so sensitive and it has been an ageing battle,I don't want to say much on it than it's a choice,I as a person will rather focus on the two threads than doing whatsapp.
Let's share info here so that other generations will gain from it by visiting NL,whatsapp info will die in whatsapp group, so bro,it's choice oo.
Nope,we ain't passing out same day but they will update us on things happening in their various camp,that's what am glad about.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by oluwayorme: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
SurpriseMe, where you na?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by segzydami: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by LBlessing(f): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dream2:

Bro,the issue of whatsapp is so sensitive and it has been an ageing battle,I don't want to say much on it than it's a choice,I as a person will rather focus on the two threads than doing whatsapp.
Let's share info here so that other generations will gain from it by visiting NL,whatsapp info will die in whatsapp group, so bro,it's choice oo.
Nope,we ain't passing out same day but they will update us on things happening in their various camp,that's what am glad about.

You said just what I was about to say. When I started making research about NYSC on nairaland, I visited the 2015 thread. I learnt a lot from their fears, tension, and questions. It was as if I was with them. As though it was happening in the present.

We're all tensed, we've been dealt a heavy one by NYSC. Wouldn't it be nice to come back on nairaland, come January (hopefully) to quote that your post where you were expressing doubt to say "Finally I made it!?"

Here, we have the opportunity of mentioning past corp members to answer questions.

Let's keep it here, please. Even if not for ourselves, or some ghost members, then for posterity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by aBbiie25(f): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dream2:

LOL,that's God plan for me oo,u no see as I dh look u with one eye wen u dh look for bayelsa koppa?
Journey mercy to camp my dear.

My brother, like i will always say "It is well"

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by sonymax16(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Esther99:

Even if we not passing the same day, @ least u get my point.... Weather stream 1 or 2,we still batch b
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by codekanle(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
SirEskay:
Join the whatsapp group. Drop your phone number. The captain will do the rest.
08061244813 add me
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
N Am Here Again undecidedN Am Here Again
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by liveyourlife007(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
codekanle:

08061244813 add me
add me pls 08137674498
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by sonymax16(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
oluwayorme:

I concur! No need for a whatsapp group for now.
cc: Sonymax16
I feel watsapp group is unnecessary
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Dream2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
LBlessing:

You said just what I was about to say. When I started making research about NYSC on nairaland, I visited the 2015 thread. I learnt a lot from their fears, tension, and questions. It was as if I was with them. As though it was happening in the present.

We're all tensed, we've been dealt a heavy one by NYSC. Wouldn't it be nice to come back on nairaland, come January (hopefully) to quote that your post where you were expressing doubt to say "Finally I made it!?"

Here, we have the opportunity of mentioning past corp members to answer questions.

Let's keep it here, please. Even if not for ourselves, or some ghost members, then for posterity sake.
You see wetin i dh talk,God bless you miss blessing.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Dream2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
PHATE007,Don't tell me you're in stream2 oo.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by ibroh22(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dream2:
PHATE007,Don't tell me you're in stream2 oo.
unfortunately,,she is in stream 2
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by optimista(f): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
aBbiie25:
Hey everyone.. Can we focus on this thread a little before focusing on a whatsapp group. The truth is, we cannot fit every stream 2 Gracelander into a single group, very soon it will be overfilled. The more we focus on that whatsapp group, the more this thread will be neglected.. My opinion though.

Cc
Jaymiecollins

Fourthed.... if ever there is a word like that...

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by Dream2(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
ibroh22:

unfortunately,,she is in stream 2
Hmmm,all is well,PHATE007,sister,do not let that give you cold feet,rise and be your normal self.
God knows best.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members by mlanreh: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Posimii:
Ehnhen u dey pursue mii undecided

Yes nw I sent you my digit but am yet to get a message or call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.