Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite (5847 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by gedtalks(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Your skeletal structure determines the main framework for your body shape, and the overall shape that you end up with is determined by the distribution of fat and muscle on top of your skeleton. For the butt, the main factor which causes the particular shape of the buttocks is your pelvis, followed by your fat distribution which is largely genetically determined. In general, for most people who do not do specific glute training, muscle does not contribute a lot to butt shape as the glutes are generally underdeveloped in most people.

What are the Different Types of Butt Shapes for Women?

Most plastic surgeons recognize four main shapes when it comes to the female derriere:

Square – “H” shape
Round – “C” or “O” shape
Heart/pear – “A” shape
Inverted – “V” shape

Guys choose your favorite

1 Share

Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

Mine isn't there.. I have a star shape... A rare shape...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Baby124 I wish yours is A shape.grin
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by baby124: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:
Baby124 I wish yours is A shape.grin
You can only wish.lol.
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by nisai: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:
You can only wish.lol.
How are u babe
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by baby124: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
nisai:
How are u babe
I am fine. Thanks for asking. How are you?
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by tubolancer(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is this part of business?
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by nisai: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:

I am fine. Thanks for asking. How are you?
Am keeping well.thanks. You caught my attention on the other thread and I had to follow u. I think I like u and I hope ...............
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:
You can only wish.lol.
lol. I won't let u go
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by baby124: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
nisai:
Am keeping well.thanks. You caught my attention on the other thread and I had to follow u. I think I like u and I hope ...............
Aww that's really nice. But I am not single at all. In fact I am someone's mother wink. Don't mind funnicator. He's deceiving himself.
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:

Aww that's really nice. But I am not single at all. In fact I am someone's mother wink. Don't mind funnicator. He's deceiving himself.
gringrin mother or grand-mother i dey yua back.
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by nisai: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:

Lol. He his really lucky to have a woman like u.Though have never seen u but your posts attest to that--- u are an amazon.

No probes. I sha like u and you having a caring and responsible husband is enough to make me happy. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Different Types Of Butt Shapes For Women ?. Guys Select Favorite by biuti(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Butt shape in business section

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Buy At Wholesale Prices Clean UK/USA Laptops Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.