Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (58717 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by presentley: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
WORLD EXCLUSIVE : BUHARI’S DAUGHTER, ZAHRA SET TO WED MAIDUGURI BILLIONAIRE’S SON, AHMED INDIMI

In what appears to be a major drama in the family of President Muhammadu Buhari, his daughter Zahra is set to wed just a few weeks after another one wedded.

According to reports reaching abujareporters.com.ng. Zahra BUHARI is set to wed AHMED INDIMI, AON of Maiduguri oil Baron and billiionaire Mohammed INDIMI.

The wedding has been slated for 2nd of December 2016.

It is believed that as usual, the President would try to make the occasion a hush hush affair given the fact that he has worn for himself the garment of an austere President but this will definitely not remove from the fact that the young lady is marrying into a billionaire family though with its own asides.

Ahmed attended Global International College in Lagos for his degree foundation program. Ahmed completed his Degree in Information Technology at the American InterContinental University, in Atlanta, USA. He proceeded to complete an MBA in Internet Security at the same Institution where he served as the treasurer of the Student Union Government at the London Campus.

He is the head of Crude Oil marketing in his father’s company. He became controversial a few years back when he consciously displayed his account balance revealing a little under one hundred million dollars.

http://abujareporters.com.ng/world-exclusive-buharis-daughter-zahra-set-to-wed-maiduguri-billionaires-son-ahmed-indimi/

ZAHRA BUHARI- AHMED INDIMI WEDDING UPDATE: THE INTRIGUES AND PERMUTATIONS THAT CRYSTALISED INTO THE WEDDING

It is no longer news that a date has been picked for the wedding of Zahra, Buhari’s daughter from his present wife, Aisha. The pretty young girl, as we announced earlier today has been slated for wedding to Ahmed, Indimi son to Maiduguri billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi. The wedding Fatiha, which has been slated for Friday, 2nd of December, 2016 is expected to be a crowd puller ordinarily.

However, the President is said to be of the opinion that the event should not be blown out of proportion as he ahs shown modesty in a previous wedding of one of hos daughters, though this is not without some grumblings in the Presidency as some people have looked at the opportunity to make some things for themselves.

An issue which is however said to have generated the hush hush wedding celebration is the fact that a Northern Governor and indeed the Chairman of the Governors in person of Yari of Zamfara state had asked for the young girl’s hand in marriage and from our very reliable source, he was not even informed that he had lost out until a date was picked for the Fatiha.

Meanwhile, for Ahmed, he also had sought succour somewhere else. According to reports, he was said to have sought the hand of one of the daughters of Mamman Daura in marriage but was rebuffed only for him to up his game and reach for someone more highly connected to the corridors of power.

Even though the First family might want to look the other way when people raise other motives other than pure love as the basis for the wedding, many Nigerians would always see it as a union engineered by parents with little or no inputs from their kids.

We can only pray that it is successful. Zahra in the short time that her father has been in power, has shown that she is humane and not vain, in converse to her would be husband who is little known as being circumspect.

http://abujareporters.com.ng/zahra-buhari-ahmed-indimi-wedding-update-the-intrigues-and-permutations-that-crystalised-into-the-wedding/

2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by presentley: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shildren of nowadays can be wise sha!
So because they are afraid that daadi may not be able to win come 2019 they are now doing rush rush wedding, nawah o!! Well I would do same were I to be in their shoe but my shoe is too big for them sef, I use size 52 zahra and her sister should wear like 30 something. No be small difference.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmm so i wong get to marry zahra... nawa oooh.. wont believe until he takes her to tha oza room angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by TheFreeOne: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Where are those zombies standing with Buhari because of Zahra? Ahmed indimi don put sand for Una garri o cheesy

Madridguy & co kindly take note. grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by oladipo322(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
y isn't she getting married to a 79years old Man.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by PRYCE01(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Missing out things cheesy cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Iscoalarcon: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bad market for Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi El'rufai and Yari of Zamfara grin grin grin grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by AntiWailer: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai we are withdrawing our votes

Some people voted cos of this fine girl. grin

Wiser than her mum she no marry broke old man.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by aare07(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by winningbt: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
All Zahra crush, sorry o

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by dunkem21(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy
I wish Zahra Happy married life kiss

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ahmed indomie!! Indimi angry

Finally he's off the market..
Usman Shagari is next in line

Hopefully marriage life will be a bit more busy and fun for Zahra thereby curtailing her Twitter fingers.
Girl is always up to no good there trying to defend her scam of a father that Nigeria has got for a president!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Correct this one get my blessing not Oga Yari fa,fine babe may be Oga Muha go reconsider collect e wify back,abi he go sha attend the wedding.Congratulations to my crush o life,wishing you all the best o.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by goshen26: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
HML.....I
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Masmaxe: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Grt
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by SycophanticGoat: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Madridguy please don't commit suicide... grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nathan2016: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
rich marrying the rich

And some people go carry their matter for head

Arrange marriages

18 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by dunkem21(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Chai we are withdrawing our votes

Some people voted cos of this fine girl. grin

My Belle o. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by steppin: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
presentley:
Shildren of nowadays can be wise sha!
So because they are afraid that daadi may not be able to win come 2019 they are now doing rush rush wedding, nawah o!! Well I would do same were I to be in their shoe but my shoe is too big for them sef, I use size 52 zahra and her sister should wear like 30 something. No be small difference.
Bros, you no well I swear! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by nairaman66(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
I hope they will share iPhones ooO!!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by dunkem21(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Madridguy please don't commit suicide... grin cheesy

cheesy..

Donphilopus, sorry o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ShitHead(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Runs family...daughter of a cattle rearer marrying a billionaire's son. Gold digger. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
She refused to marry any APC Online Zombie?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
girls can be very smart

so upon all the marriage proposals she got on twitter she finally chose a billionare undecided

the girl is fine sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by yekparikpa(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
And you'll see kids here that are yet to sit for their Jamb screaming "I MISS OUT " Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by columbus007(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Well it's good for them.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
rich for rich
poor.for poor

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by GeoOla25(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
zahra my love...i have been saving my NYSC allawee to marry you....please don't leave me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
And d poor refuse to be lifted grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by TheFreeOne: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy

I don dey suspect you small small o cos recently you bin no wan to dey talk again.

Abi DSS don sabi ya house address

Anyway zahra no even look sai baba chanters face she don follow billionaire pikin waka and I no blame her cos all those buboo pay per click zombies no go even fit pay for her face powder sef.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Histrings08(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some people will still not like this.. Well, that's none of my business... Congrats to u pretty zahra
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't do it Zahra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.