Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time (689 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time by caprini1: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
I got the message below from the residence association executive of the estate where I live and I felt very bad,we,ve always had a wonderful time during the end of every year....this is really sad.

"Good day all members of our great association. We the executive member of this association here by announce that there would be no END OF YEAR PARTY / CARNIVAL this year due to the economic situation in the country. Thank you for your understanding. Next year will be better"
Re: Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time by talktonase(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hunger bad!
Re: Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time by gabinogem(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy life's a bîtch
Re: Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time by ever811(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
no more waste until further notice...

Re: Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time by juman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmm

The destroyed country.

The worse thing is that the government is too confused to know what exactly the solutions to the problems.

1 Like

Re: Recession: No End Of Year Party For The First Time by dayleke: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
It is well....

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Wasted Youth? Come, Let's Find Out... / Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.