Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit (13917 Views)

Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Equatorial Guinea / Osinbajo Arrives New Guinea For 8th African Summit Of African, Carribean States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by ceometromedia: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will attend the 4th Africa-Arab Summit in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016.

The summit, which will be attended by Heads of State and Government from Gulf and African countries, is expected to endorse the Malabo Declaration and Action Working Plan for 2017-2019 to promote trade and economic ties.

The two-year plan seeks to implement priority projects in trade, investment, transportation, communication and energy in Africa.

In Malabo, President Buhari is also expected to hold discussions with Arab leaders, aimed at reviewing agreements to strengthen partnerships that bolster agriculture and infrastructure development in Nigeria through long term concessionary loans and technological skills transfer.

President Buhari will also explore the opportunity of the summit to seek support for the ongoing fight against Boko Haram and the humanitarian situation in the North east.

Jointly organised by the African Union Commission and the League of Arab States, the summit focuses on promoting development by strengthening trade, investments, transport, communication and energy among Gulf and African states.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
November 21, 2016.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1605877776374025&id=1452287068399764

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by wsho2015(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Make he dey travel as he like.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by wowmenow: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Islamisation meetings
Buhari continue

40 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ajala

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
He wants to travel again...I think Aso Rock is too hot for this Oga grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Blue3k(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Can't Buhari send diplomats or something. Does he need to appear to all these places like he's been summoned by court.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ajala travel all over the world. grin

Fulani and movement be like...

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Long life Sai Baba. Let the wailers continuing foaming like soap kokan aiye.

Sai Baba is my President.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by deenvibe(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cant he send osibanjo or minister of foreign affairs??

22 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by rozayx5(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:

APC Zombot

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by NaijaMutant(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bad belle grin grin grin

rozayx5:

APC Zombot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by NaijaMutant(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:

You are gradually losing your sense of self and will soon be lost in this path you've chosen.

You may soon become an invalid to your immediate environment and your community at large undecided

Your building your psyche to be a zombie undecided

There is life beyond the internet

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by madridguy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wetin dey pain you for body naaa? Abi we get pending issue before? Sai Baba till 2023 take it gently or you take it with force grin

NaijaMutant:

You are gradually losing your sense of self and will soon be lost in this path you've chosen.

You may soon become an invalid to your immediate environment and your community at large undecided

Your building your psyche to be a zombie undecided

There is life beyond the internet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by NaijaMutant(f): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
Wetin dey pain you for body naaa? Abi we get pending issue before? Sai Baba till 2023 take it gently or you take it with force grin

I'm just concerned you are losing your mind

Datsall undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by chimerase2: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for your concern. Sai Baba is part of my joy just like CR7. grin

NaijaMutant:

I'm just concerned you are losing your mind

Datsall undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by littlewonders: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Obansanjo will never try this with atiku

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by yeyeboi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
If This man Doesn't Have work To Do Let Him Come And Wash My Clothes angry Instead Of Going Uppandan angry angry

28 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by mattyoung8: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
NormalCodes:
Ajala travel over the world. grin

Fulani and movement be like...

grin ;DThis Got M

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Rrabbit: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
journey mercies sir! grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by ceeethru(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man go travel one day, and he nor go come back... useless man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by megxo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kontinu.... all d places wey u no go before, beta go am in dis ur tenure o...
Fulani can like to waka shaa tongue

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by yorke1: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
He should go and never return sef. Of what usefulness is he here

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by jmoore(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man dey enjoy oh!! grin grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by oglalasioux(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
The comments here will surely make my day.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ajala the traveler

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:

broom they baba yansh grin

he still get liver to go arab summit when trump ti take over ba?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by sassiemyk: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think it's high time someone let's this man knw what he shud be doing as a president. It's obvious he doesn't knw anything else than travelling. You cannot take away normadism from a Fulani man...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Baba don't forget to buy me cucumber. Last time you didn't bring anything from Morocco

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nathdoug(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by emvico(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
we know he will travel. so stop telling us tongue but one thing is certain, he will die of plane crash. useless man

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow / Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.