Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28071 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by paulGrundy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul oh!! Oya oya oya!!! grin grin

Am waiting, I have refreshed this thread 1000 times since this evening.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Quoting this so I can hold you by it in future. You promised to expose me since yesterday. Where are the evidences you promised? You claimed you had enough evidences to prove I was never a futarian, did the evidences go missing?
You have been exposed. This is what i was talking about. I just knew your lies will find you out.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Do it yourself. You have nothing to lose. At least so we could nominate you to replace Lai Mohammed. Kai!
Pls sir, lets go easy on him. I feel really bad right now.

Hardmirror pls stop talking. Its okay. You are human.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:
Thread is up. Kindly catch up here

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors#51368693
I knew it. He is trying to draw attention to himself now. You love being in the spot light don't you? Lol
Why didn't you continue on this thread. No, you aint satisfied, you need your own thread so badly. Even tho you contributed nothing to the investigation, yet it has to be about you. Enjoy o.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

You have been exposed. This is what i was talking about. I just knew your lies will find you out.
When are you posting your findings. Or shld I provide you with your post where you were bragging yesterday?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:
Pls sir, lets go easy on him. I feel really bad right now.

Hardmirror pls stop talking. Its okay. You are human.
I don't need any pity. I stand gallantly.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not apologizing. As far as I know, what I say is true
Damn. So annoying. This is cognitive dissonance (!) the very accusation of which we often level against theistic people of faith, and I fucking HATE it like shiit, especially when it's coming from self-acclaimed "critical thinkers".

It's very obvious that you LIED. You goofed up. Admit it, then man up and face the humiliation and stigma you've brought upon yourself. You had this coming when you chose to tell that lie, taking everyone as a moronic slowpoke.

If, however, you insist that you weren't lying, then it's up to you to prove that to them and make it a point of duty to find convincing and credible explanations for the evidence that implies otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by MrKang: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:
I knew it. He is trying to draw attention to himself now. You love being in the spot light don't you? Lol
Why didn't you continue on this thread. No, you aint satisfied, you need your own thread so badly. Even tho you contributed nothing to the investigation, yet it has to be about you. Enjoy o.
Hey shut up,your diversion tactics are lame undecided

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Damn. So annoying. This is cognitive dissonance (!) the very accusation of which we often level against theistic people of faith, and I fucking HATE it like shiit, especially when it's coming from self-acclaimed "critical thinkers".

It's very obvious that you LIED. You goofed up. Admit it, then man up and face the humiliation and stigma you've brought upon yourself. You had this coming when you chose to tell that lie, taking everyone as a moronic slowpoke.

If, however, you insist that you weren't lying, then it's up to you to prove that to them and make it a point of duty to find convincing and credible explanations for the evidence that implies otherwise.
I didn't. Read between the lines and use your head
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:
I don't need any pity. I stand gallantly.
Okay then.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I didn't. Read between the lines and use your head
No qualm. Kindly explain to me WHY, on nairaland, you were claiming to KNOW the name of the deceased brother (only that you weren't gonna give it so as not to dishonour the dead) only to start talking about inaccuracies due to the imperfection of the human memory in your mail to Howmon, telling him that you CAN'T REMEMBER the name....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
joyContraMundum:
No qualm. Kindly explain to me WHY, on nairaland, you were claiming to KNOW the name of the deceased brother (only that you weren't gonna give it so as not to dishonour the dead) only to start talking about inaccuracies due to the imperfection of the human memory in your mail to Howmon, telling him that you CAN'T REMEMBER the name....

I was rooting for him before I saw that mail

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
joyContraMundum:

Show me where I claimed to recall the name. I knew I could get his name, but even if I did know it, I won't post it.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
I was rooting for him before I saw that mail
And what is damaging about the mail correspondence?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by MrOra(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
kevoh:

Questions 1 to 5 were not directed at me so I won't tackle them but let me quickly tackle the hasty generalisation.

1. Some scientists might be atheists but not all atheists are scientists. There are theists who happen to be scientists, albeit very intelligent ones e.g Ben Carson but somehow block out and refuse to accept confirmed scientific proofs whenever it is in conflict with their religion.

2. The Big Bang Theory is not an atheistic theory/dogma/doctrine. Some christians believe the theory. Some christians try to reconcile the theory with the Jewish creation story. Heck, the Big Bang theory was propunded by a christian, a Catholic priest. Some atheists don't even know what the theory is and some do not even care, all they ask for incontrovertible evidence that the god/deity you are pushing in everyone's face is the real one.
Okay I'll take that. Thanks.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by promisechuks: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

sorry bro, you are big shame.

you deserve to be ban from NL for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by KingEbukaNaija: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
CoolUsername I see you grin grin
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
promisechuks:

sorry bro, you are big shame.
you deserve to be ban from NL for the rest of your life.
promise10..awfa.. Alternate monicker hey?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
dude help yourself and help us out too
You're bringing damage to the athiest community if you really went this far as yo fabricate stories just to diminish peoples beliefs
Prove us wrong
Atheist community? Well, I belong to no such thing. Whatever another atheist does has NOTHING to do with me. Afterall, we became atheists for different reasons.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Seun(m): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2016
I originally posted to the wrong thread. Oops.

Can you point me to the key posts on this thread? I see a lot of noise by the same small set of posters but very little facts or information. I am reading about how people feel but I can't find the factual source of those melodramatic feelings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Seun:
I originally posted to the wrong thread. Oops.

Can you point me to the key posts on this thread? I see a lot of noise by the same small set of posters but very little facts or information. I am reading about how people feel but I can't find the factual source of those melodramatic feelings.

just checking Howmon's posts on this thread is all you need
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by butterflylion: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't know about hopefullandlord, but hardmirror is solidly here. cheesy

Keep the wailing up. Maybe u folks will resurrect the brother to prove me a liar.
Where is the acclaimed futa alumni that claims he knows all those who died in his 5 years in futa. I am here waiting for him.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by OneManLegion(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
I once read that a lie is capable of destroying a thousand truths and I think this thread has just vindicated that aphorism.

I am not even claiming Hardmirror lied.

Well, the onus has been on him to prove that he didn't tell a lie and he's not done enough to disprove it.

Based on the preponderance of evidence thus far, I'd be predisposed to accepting the counter-claims of the 5 Christian witnesses.

I honestly am disappointed. I still, with a part of me, hope he didn't lie and that he can prove it.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Seun(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
I wish to congratulate everyone who has been active on this thread for convincing us that HardMirror's story is probably not entirely true.

To put an end to this controversy, I've dropped the thread in question from the home page, since HardMirror hasn't proved that it is all true.

I hereby urge all ex-Christians who became atheists because of HardMirror's testimony to reconsider their beliefs in light of this information.

I hereby close this thread and instruct every Nairaland member who wants to continue to discuss HardMirror's story to go to the original thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company / Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.