Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) (62353 Views)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Physically Challenged Lady On A Wheelchair Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by SlimmB(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I know.... I still have the chance to find my soul mate cheesy
grin grin see hope o... after you don disappoint to many hopes yet you still dey hope to disappoint another hope grin cheesy stick with what you've got my dear
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is hope for the FUGLY

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Handsomecole(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's men for you, after all said and done they are the only ones who can show true love. I can bet that it can never be vice-versa.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by bid4rich(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=16pt]It is not where she stand on the outside (wheel chair) that make the man marry her but where she stands on the inside.

Many of the so called hot ladies may not be able to stand her in creativity and in character. All I see them do is 'selfie'

Hello Nairaland Ladies! Where una stand?[/size]
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by benzems(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
KvnGRezz:
Straight up...yhu cant cheesy
Chop your legs off and see what happens!
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by yemiosinbajo: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Benbobola:
NB: she was not always on a wheelchair... We both attended ISI, so I know her.
An accident occurred to put her in that state and she remains as gracious as ever.
They have been married close to 3months now. It's no scam! Amen had always known Lizzy for a long time. They are a beautiful couple #DIY

Amen attended Corona, which one is ISI?
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by KvnGRezz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Raine80:

Chop your legs off and see what happens!
Interesting....Lol...okay u ve proven ur point...So wussup?
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
I know our 9ja mother's. this guy 4 don marry her since b4 d eight years but d guy mother no agree till dea call village meeting and d village king come d meeting b4 she reluctantly concor. Happy marriage life brother john
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Wininno(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is always like that. Just as is impossible for camel to pass through the mouth of a niddle...so it is impossible to see any woman that will truthfully love and marry a man in a wheel chair. We men have a heart of gold.
Women have been deceiving men with love since time memorial.

2 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Benbobola(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

Amen attended Corona, which one is ISI?
Lizzy was in ISI, not Amen
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Yeligray(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
See love. This kind thing d naija?
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by uzuede4(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

awww..so sweet..e mean say me sef still get hope grin

[img]http://i./xT0BKuPe7RolxPv2aQ.gif[/img]
Are you on a wheelchair? wink
henrydadon:
grin

awww..so sweet..e mean say me sef still get hope grin

[img]http://i./xT0BKuPe7RolxPv2aQ.gif[/img]
Are you on a wheelchair?
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by uzuede4(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Elparaiso:
Who b her papa?
Na You tongue
Elparaiso:
Who b her papa?
Na You
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by yemiosinbajo: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Benbobola:
Lizzy was in ISI, not Amen

You did not answer my question. F9
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by uzuede4(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
steppin:
If the roles were reversed, will the lady do the same?
Yes she will
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Benbobola(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

You did not answer my question. F9
Lol...Apologies. International school, Ibadan.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by bezimo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Obviously beautiful love shared between the couples but there is a God in heaven who worketh miracles on the earth if she wants to walk again. His holy vessels are disseminating the creative healing power of God on the earth.She can visit OMF ministries Hq in Auchi where God is using his servant Apostle Suleman to make the disabled and impaired become abled.
May God bless their Union.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by yemiosinbajo: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Benbobola:

Lol...Apologies. International school, Ibadan.

I had heard the acronym, ISI, but I was trying to remember its full meaning. My mind was going to International School, Lagos. She was one of the pioneer members on Nairaland.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Immorttal: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who is showing true and udying love?. The nigga! But put the guy in that girls shoe and we all know how it will turn up. Gals for you.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Ajibel(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrMcJay:

Would your Ugom do the same if it were you on the wheelchair?

Maybe.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by jasysandra(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
My inspiration
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by akaahs(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
if it were to be the other way round .would she marry him *thinking out loud*

the possibility of it happening the other way round is 0/10
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by degamemaster(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I wouldn't have minded to be your soulmate but your moniker is quite scaring. Could it be what I'm thinking? grin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I wouldn't have minded to be your soulmate but your moniker is quite scaring. Could it be what I'm thinking?
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Pylony(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Am here sef.
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
d power of kudi lipsrsealed
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by RedArrow: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lol...Soul Mate? Hope you are not talking about that air cream

quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51239677] grin

I know.... I still have the chance to find my soul mate cheesy[/quote]
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Dumba088(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'm just imagine what will happen for the other room..... To much stress... Pity d man
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by nigeriantrend: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is beautiful , atleast somebody is out there that still [url]know [/url=http://biographyroom.com.ng/big-brother-naija-audition-2017-venue-date-application-form/]what true love really is
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by CaraJewel(f): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice,second story have seen whr ladies are in wheel chair...avnt seen dat for a guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.