Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! (4746 Views)

Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori / Hurraaaaaaaaaaay!!!! James Ibori Is Coming Back Home Soon! / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
May I use this opportunity to introduce my humble self. I am Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former executive governor of Delta state. I have been under attack for sometime now and this attack has been led by Saharareporters for the mere reason that I refused to secure a top contract for Sowore. This is cheap blackmail and I want to assure all my followers that I shall not waver in my zeal to serve our fatherland to the best of my ability.

Hence forth, I shall be posting evidences here to prove my self innocent of all allegations. I shall overcome.

Thank u

Long live Nairaland!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ribadu also wanted you to help him become IG?
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by 9ijaprince(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
Whao long live nairaland! Oga ibori welcome to nairaland.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by citizenY(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
Dear James,

Please reserve your proofs for the court where lawyer no dey- The court of the Almighty.

This is because your submissions in this forum will be in contempt of the court you created in Asaba and also

disrespect for the judge you handpicked in Asaba. This guy had the temerity to communicate with principalities

outside this realm on cases outside his jurisdiction with total disregard for the sovereignty of the  Federal Republic

of Nigeria, represented by the Attorney General, who may have actually engineered this misadventure.

Bros , this judge is under the hammer from all sides. If you begin yarn too much, the guy fit take style  redeem

himself oh, E go knack you adverse judgment oh
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgement shall be condemned.

I decree cancer to any tongue that will speak evil of me!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by couple: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
Mr ibori why did ur regime refuse to pay me for a job executed with my personal funds since 2005 with dla.im still going thru a hard time due to this injustice to my person.im a young man in my early 30s who thought he'd be contributing his own quota to creating job in the country but alas the reward i get is the untold hardship i've been made to bear till this day.
I hope you'd do s.thing bout this.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
yo jamiu what's ya beef with Yorubas

and that mistress of yours is hot! shame you had to spend so much of your hard stolen wealth on her tongue
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Beaf: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
james_ibor:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgement shall be condemned.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, against james_ibor and tosh_acer  angry

May your d.ick fall and never rise again!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Babasexy(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2009
james_ibor:

Let God arise and let all the Enemy of Nigeria and Delta scatter, let them die and perish in prison and rot in hell. Amen cheesy grin
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by spoilt(f): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2009
nairaland is not where you prove your innocence. grin
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by victorazy(m): 3:58am On Nov 06, 2009
Starting with NL is very welcome development sir bcuz intelligent men and women home and round the world do visit this site. I will urge you to keep posting and also create time to read our feedback "We will know the truth later" bye. VICTOR, ABJ.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 06, 2009
@James Ibori

Go to HELL! angry
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by saintneo(m): 4:26am On Nov 06, 2009
my simple deduction:
[size=28pt]james_ibor = sunny_bobo[/size]
james_ibor:

May I use this opportunity to introduce my humble self. I am Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former executive governor of Delta state. I have been under attack for sometime now and this attack has been led by Saharareporters for the mere reason that I refused to secure a top contract for Sowore. This is cheap blackmail and I want to assure all my followers that I shall not waver in my zeal to serve our fatherland to the best of my ability.

Hence forth, I shall be posting evidences here to prove my self innocent of all allegations. I shall overcome.

Thank u

Long live Nairaland!
Sunny_bobo:

Ribadu also wanted me to help him become IG
forgot to revert back the new user name ehhhhhhhhhhh! tongue
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by posakosa(m): 4:59am On Nov 06, 2009
Some funny SHIIT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by SeanT21(f): 5:12am On Nov 06, 2009
~~LMAO~~
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2009
I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)

I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)

With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)

I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)

I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)

I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)

The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)

The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)

The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)

I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)

I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)

I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)

God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)

I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)

Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)

Abraham's blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)

What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)

I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)

I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)

The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)

My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)

Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)

I am like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)

I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)

My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)

Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2009
but who told you you are innocent.allow the court to declare you innocent please.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by tosinaded(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2009
shut up u dumb fukk angry
poster is a fool
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
Even the devil quotes the scriptures!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by TheSeeker(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hahahah! This is real funny. You can't even spell your name completely in your handle, and your English is whack too.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
james_ibor:

Thank u

Long live Nairaland!
Fuc.k off you thieving vagabond! angry
Nosedive into a pile of sticky poo. . . . .
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by selingel: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
james_ibor:

Thank u

Long live Nairaland!

MAIRALAND PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS FORUM. OBVIOULY THE POSTER IS A MAD MAN, WAITING TO BE CAUGHT BY YABA OFFICIALS. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO MAD MEN SECTION, PLEASE.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ikeyman00(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^^

and why?

plz get out of the way!!!

just plzzzzzzzzzzzzz before i . . .
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by dinggle: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2009
@ IBORI,

I no join dem accuse oh!, I beg give me small money, I beg,
I am one of those who believe you are innocent, na only say hunger they kill me for here!, IBORI for power!, IBORI for president 2011.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 2:49am On Nov 07, 2009
dinggle:

@ IBORI,

I no join dem accuse oh!, I beg give me small money, I beg,
I am one of those who believe you are innocent, na only say hunger they kill me for here!, IBORI for power!, IBORI for president 2011.

My son, flesh and blood did not reveal these things to u, tonight, thou shall be with me in Aso rock!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ezeagu(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2009
The day James Ibori would care enough to post on nairaland would be the day Nigeria sticks it's flag on Mars.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by bawomolo(m): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2009
lol funny parody
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by saintneo(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2009
james_ibor:

I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)

I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)

With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)

I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)

I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)

I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)

The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)

The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)

The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)

I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)

I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)

I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)

God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)

I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)

Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)

Abraham's blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)

What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)

I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)

I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)

The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)

My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)

Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)

I am like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)

I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)

My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)

[size=18pt]Once upon a time; Satan quoted bible passages to Jesus.[/size]

james_ibor:

My son, flesh and blood did not reveal these things to u, tonight, thou shall be with me in Aso rock!

Where is the other thief? And what will happen to him.

[size=22pt]
;DROTFLMKKAO! grin
[/size]
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by pcicero(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
Now, you have resorted to the same court of public opinion that you once held in contempt.
No, James, you are not innocent, you are a rogue and dimwit. How was your Diet newspaper funded? How did you acquire Wilbros, Notore etc. You stink man!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by selingel: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
I am disappointed that people are believing this poster. Do you think Ibori can stoop so low? I have said it before, and I am saying it again, Nairaland, please remove this thread. This is not good. Lets remain fair to all. Where a case is established against any, we give him a piece of justice, and show him where their likes belong. For a mad man to claim to be Ibori, this is the height of insanity. Poster, indeed you are looking for unnecesary attend, and only mad people does. nairaland, once again stop this thread.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by selingel: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
Stop this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Generals Should Allow Young Generation To Rule - Gowon ! / Jonathan Promises Reasonable Power Supply If Elected / PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.