Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

She Has Stopped Calling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Stopped Calling Me (2822 Views)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / He Suddenly Stopped Calling Because Of This Simple Thing / After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Stopped Calling Me by tioluwani(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
After several month of been alone I decided to fall in love again with a girl working around my brother's house where am living before about 8 months ago. She first behave as if she is a good girl, she has finished her ND from Lagos Poly and am working with one of leading ICT company in Lagos, though she is still looking for job presently,but when we first met, she promised me heaven and earth that she will not have any other person after me, but to my surprised after so many commitment (Financially), without having anything with her (Sexually), she is behaving strange this day.

About 3 weeks ago she send a text message to me that she needs about 3k and I did not sent the money to her due to the fact that I did not have money then, because of this she has refused to me since, when I find out these I too make up mu mind not call her hope she call me, but to my suprise up till now She has not call me.

Please good dude of Nairaland advice me on what to do. Am confused and I still want to maintain my stand.
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
what if shez stranded or something bad happened to her?
call her up to find out if shez Ok and if she is why she hasn't called.
act mature dude
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by tioluwani(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
She is Healthy and fine I saw in front of my Church on Sunday, she said she stopped calling me because I stop calling her, but I know that it is because of the money I refused to give her.
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by omega25red(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
well now that you know what she is about get her some money and bang the sh@t outta her then dump her azz
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by WarriBoyz: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
Stop wasting your money ol boy. Isn't it obvious what she wanted from you all along? Its better to give ashewo ur money than a girl that pretends to like you.
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by SisiKill1: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
Na wa oh for all these beggy beggy, money for hand back for ground girls.

Don't people have parents and family anymore? Jeebus!

Mister poster man, if you know what's good for your pocket, you'll get a-steppin'
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
She stopped talking to you, thank your lucky stars.
If you woulda sent the money, she'd be asking for another 5k by now.

You got rid of her rubbish, sigh in relief and enjoy life
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by Macgreat(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
Guy, forget her. . .
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by hollandis(f): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
what is 3k?after all you are working in one of the leading ICT companies.
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ poster

Even though she wan call you na that English you wan speak for am?
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 06, 2009
am beginning to think there's a standard for relationship.girl request money boy get sex cuz mehn you guys here are not encouraging i'm yet to hear a nairalander praise his or her partner, well poster one advice, jettison her
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by Babasexy(m): 3:19am On Nov 06, 2009
I feel you poster, you don’t need her, move on. She just wants to play u mugun. If you want to play d game with her, is up to u, you can invite her and start doing the thing, then give her d money. But really, I will advice you forget about her.
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by 190yaris1: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2009
this kind of girls is what i call

ARMED ROBBER MOTOR~
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by LordReed(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2009
Call her n find out for conscience sake then I suggest u leave her alone cos she isn't into u except wat financial aid u can render.
Re: She Has Stopped Calling Me by smooooooth: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2009
stop wasting your time and resources on a no good girl like her, and direct those 2 on upgrading your english. goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch / Do They Have The Same Effect? / Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.