Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

"Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs (53686 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Bruno3000(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
They don't understand d language of APPEAL... U better fast n pray about it.

Speaking frm xperience...

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by abbeyty(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
that is what you get when witches and wizards in your village gathered money sent you to America and after getting there you forget them for village
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Mrbigman2: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guys here re very wicked. If dat woman happens to be a NLder, she'd definitely quit the cyber space.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
so if witches dey pursue you, na ontop Internet you go scare them away? Ode grin

4 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by maxtop(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmm ....if she knows them and where they reside she should as well call 911 and stop disturbing Nigerians.

If she is afraid then I can help her do some rituals and she pays me my money (in $) cuz of the recession going on in Naija.

Just wanna ask, wet in she dey find in their group ? Or she don chop another person meat and she no wan leave her own meat ?

Next story jare, this one na fake story all the way from America. If she believe say na witches and wizards dey disturbed her let her come to Nigeria and settle the case. grin shocked
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by gregyboy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

you see why it so good to be an atheist..she has been made to believe some certain evil spirit are after her..even with her being in the USA she still thinks like a typical nigerian who are so deeply rooted in superstitious and religious believe..i only hope she is free from all religion and mental slavery

[img]http://i./WkjnGMtDNZauc.gif[/img]

mental slavery!!! U call it u just been ignorant on ur statement something always complient something if u dont belive on witches u cant belive der is christ if u cant blieve GOD exist u cant believe devil exist either thats how it works unless u wana tell otherwise

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Phelixblaq(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by afanide: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pure Ignorance.....

3 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by PaulIdu: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.

What exactly happens in Nupe land? Why don't you tell us
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
she should pray about it...hope she is not having issues upstairs she might be depressed.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Pylony(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is she referring to the teleporting witches and wizards or she took them along in her luggages to Yankee?

She's just ignorant of the existance of paranormal activities in a "hunted house" which is not only an African or Nigerian thing. What she's tagging as witches and wizards could be activities of some trapped ghost where she's living.

The white man's Witchcraft is well documented in books unlike the African were it is pass from person to person.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by PaulIdu: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bruno3000:
They don't understand d language of APPEAL... U better fast n pray about it.

Speaking frm xperience...

Narrate your experience please you might help someone

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by greatwhite(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Baroba(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Even with all her exposure, she still believes in witches and wizard, na this kin immigrants Trump wan deport.. She should see a psyche, its obvious all is not well upstairs..msheww..Coven ko Oven ni..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by henrydadon(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
gregyboy:

mental slavery!!! U call it u just been ignorant on ur statement something always complient something if u dont belive on witches u cant belive der is christ if u cant blieve GOD exist u cant believe devil exist either thats how it works unless u wana tell otherwise

i don't believe in all the shit you just listed above..stop the delusion and be free
gregyboy:

i don't believe in all the shit you just listed above..stop the delusion and be free
gregyboy:

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by samuelson06(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Publicly begging demons wouldn't make them leave you alone. This show of shame is too common among Calabar and Akwa Ibom people. If she was here, don't be surprise seeing her beating empty container and saying same rubbish along the street. I don't know who taught them this.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by ochubaebube(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
As if she doesn't know that calabar and Benin people are kings and queens of wizardry and witchcraft respectively.

And as if she doesn't know seun doesn't believe in witchcraft and wizardry.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Bruno3000(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmm... Where do I start from? So many episodes. Maybe 2mrw. Sleep dey my eyes 4 now.
PaulIdu:

Narrate your experience please you might help someone

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by shakes101(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
just pray hard God is not limited to any boundary

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DonBrany(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
JUST PASSING BY..THERE IS NOT GAIN IN TROUBLE..
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by mmsen: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
anonymuz:
they are just being possessed by demon. Demon exist and i guess you believe that.

What is a 'demon'?

And who is they?

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by sekundosekundo: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

you see why it so good to be an atheist..she has been made to believe some certain evil spirit are after her..even with her being in the USA she still thinks like a typical nigerian who are so deeply rooted in superstitious and religious believe..i only hope she is free from all religion and mental slavery

[img]http://i./WkjnGMtDNZauc.gif[/img]

Who atheist help. The mental slavery of atheists stinks more.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by JesusmyGod1: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
jasysandra:
Yeye dey smell.
It takes one to know one.

Go and sleep jare angry
Cos u are a witch, my spirit tells me
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by sekundosekundo: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
See dem grin
Make una no kill person for this forum

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by CaraJewel(f): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Your hair dey cut?sis,go for check up..u prolly got cancer

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by iluvpomo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
You an take a Nigerian out of Nigeria but you cannot take out the silly Nigerian beliefs out that Nigerian grin

3 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by iluvpomo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
mmsen:

There are no 'witches' or supernatural powers.

How can people claim to have supernatural powers when they can't maintain a fully functional electricity network?
LOL .... I guess witches do not like NEPA tongue

anonymuz:
they are just being possessed by demon. Demon exist and i guess you believe that.
mmsen:

What is a 'demon'?

And who is they?
Why are you asking that kind question? Have you not watched Harry Potter? Witchcraft has been scientifically proven to exist there grin
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by redsun(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
She needs a psychiatrist. America could easily drive weak minded people crazy too like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Lucasbalo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

We're coming for you tonight
I am ready for the witches and I get my Glock 45 ready. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.