Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) (27527 Views)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by ilesha(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Expecting more bicycle rider as from now. New trend in Niger.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Deaszy1(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Automatic employment while still owing others...!SMH... This Guy shud be ready to collect his salary in heaven..

1 Like

Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by bobbybrown007: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Men let's start ridding and start trekking oooooooo
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Daet(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
undecided grin I wuld have did thesame frm Abia to Nasarawa. Pls Ikpazu am coming back to serve for d second time. Am on my way to ngwa land.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by deolu2000(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Mehn! Bobo yen ti jelo sha! Seriously thinking about what i should do to catch Osinbajo's attension. Maybe i sound sweep from lagos to Abj and they will consider me for a post in the ministry of environment.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by harmony9: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
so all corpers should now start riding bicycle before the govt employs dem abi... So this is how that old walking stick is fighting corruption
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Kaykay(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Whenever I read some terrible comments as all aired above, am amazed at the level of reasoning of an average Nigerian youth. The guy made up his mind to ride bicycle back to his state and he did......not every body would do that. Anything could have happened(risk) on the way. He made it, somebody is here saying you can do better all our youth are commenting is rubbish.

If it were to be an oyinbo guy your opinions would have been different.......why/ This pull him down attitude? Why this negative mindedness all the time, why?
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Kaykay(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Whenever I read some terrible comments as all aired above, am amazed at the level of reasoning of an average Nigerian youth. The guy made up his mind to ride bicycle back to his state and he did......not every body would do that. Anything could have happened(risk) on the way. He made it, somebody(governor) is here saying you can do better still. But all our youth have to comment are all these rubbish.

If it were to be an oyinbo guy your opinions would have been different.......why/ This pull him down attitude? Why this negative mindedness all the time, why?
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Akinaukwa: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Him try for this arrangee employment. Let all other Benue ex-corpers start riding bicycle in emulation.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Sheggy13(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2016
eezeribe:
I am sure that riding a bicycle is the only thing he learnt from his one year NYSC..

ORTOM HAS JUST ADDED ANOTHER INTELLECTUAL LIABILITY TO HIS ADMINISTRATION
What do you know about the guy's intellect to conclude that he's an intellectual liability? We are talking about a graduate for Pete's sake. Why do you feel he is any worse than those recruited annually into the federal and state civil service? Some of you just like to use words anyhow to demean people needlessly and get cheap likes from fellow ignorant people.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Google63(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2016
GossipHeart:

When will Buhari give jobs to these Afonjas and zombies that have been suffering and dieing of hunger ??
When you understand that it is dying and not dieing
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Ugmama(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
So him ride from Ibadan to Benue, as NYSC experience come get job. oya na corpers serving in Yobe should try it, ride from Yobe state to Lagos....na kpai you go kpai!!!!!
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2016
eezeribe:
I am sure that riding a bicycle is the only thing he learnt from his one year NYSC..

Jealousy
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Ortom the intelligent criminal.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by bladeAnders(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
that's watz up.....I will frog jump from pH to Lagos tooo...pls watch out for me....job opportunity loading.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Taku555(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
rhektor:
Congrats to the ex-corper.
However what did Mr. Governor mean? Should we all begin to ride bicycle from our PPA's to our state of origin to get work or what?
Nonsense
really nonsense. What did he do that the youth should emulate? BY riding the bicycle? When will he pay him?
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by sekavbasil: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
That's SEKAV Isaac

Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by alaskido(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Make I rush go buy my own bicycle. I go ride am from Bayelsa to Chad. I fit get appointment from Buhari. This recession don tire me.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Guyman02: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kizyte:
'A'

That awkward moment when you book a space first even before reading the news headline and later discover there's absolutely nothing to comment cry

And you cant delete yourself from the space you booked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Guyman02: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Automatic employment in a State that is owing workers several months backlog of salaries, this ex-corper wan enter one chance
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by july66: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
GidiParrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GOXRDx9VPQ0/WDNZDeK7WLI/AAAAAAAAbmo/Fo49q_6x7pI2rNG-2i3a7PCYkCr6bPpCQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1479747204590.jpg[/img]
The young man who rode on a bicycle from Ibadan, Oyo State to Makurdi after completing his National Youth Service, Mr. Isaac Sekav Ahungwa has been offered automatic employment by Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State.

Governor Ortom announced this today when he received Mr. Ahungwa at the Benue Peoples House, Makurdi.

He described the young man as a determined son of the state whose example should be emulated by others.

The Governor said his decision to offer automatic employment to Mr. Ahungwa was to encourage other young people never to give up on their dreams no matter the challenges they face.

Governor Ortom restated the resolve of his administration to create opportunities for youths of Benue State to realise their aspirations in different fields of endeavour.

Speaking earlier, Mr. Isaac Ahungwa said the life story of Governor Ortom inspired him to embark on the patriotism tour riding a bicycle from Ibadan to State.

He commended the Governor for his efforts in addressing the challenges of development confronting the state in spite of the current economic realities.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-TF5nSvnM0D8/WDNZDHFo9YI/AAAAAAAAbmk/BxbWytLvK0wiDIDfSbP2czJTfQnf5gVHQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1479747207222.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-u_BOCTOfREE/WDNZFFJK9BI/AAAAAAAAbms/flhOulQ77EUugbB1A-JoQsBRfJdly_aagCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1479759774355.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/11/gov-ortom-hosts-ex-corper-sekav-isaac.html

See earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3466127/ex-corper-travels-ibadan-makurdi-bicycle
If na so I wan ride bicycle without tyre to Markudi make I see whether Ortom go help me get job. Abi which one better pass, make I carry the bicycle for head? Which one go convince the governor now? I wan quick resume work o.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Luizkid(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
now am convinced we have clueless and ineffective Government, instead of condemning this stupid act u not only offered him employment(he can't even pay existing workers) but telling the youths to emulate him. What if he got killed on the highway and what's the significance of this act? So we should start pulling crazy stunts before we get recognition?
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Danfemi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
I can neva believe dis, bicycle from Ibadan to markudi and u re still alive, u don play ur Governor smart guy.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by nigerfine: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
We now live in a much senseless world. I never knew that nigeria has joined.expect other useless acts.
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Where's that my stupid bicycle
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Jimy66(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
God have just bless u comrade Uam are proud of u
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by viceb: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
One guy off the labour market...
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by oyoofong(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
I would've rode from Zamfara to UGEP!!!
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by modupe2: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rewarding dim-witted act like this will only increase level of madness in the society. How did riding bicycle from a location to another translate into merit for offering employment?

GidiParrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GOXRDx9VPQ0/WDNZDeK7WLI/AAAAAAAAbmo/Fo49q_6x7pI2rNG-2i3a7PCYkCr6bPpCQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1479747204590.jpg[/img]
The young man who rode on a bicycle from Ibadan, Oyo State to Makurdi after completing his National Youth Service, Mr. Isaac Sekav Ahungwa has been offered automatic employment by Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State.

Governor Ortom announced this today when he received Mr. Ahungwa at the Benue Peoples House, Makurdi.

He described the young man as a determined son of the state whose example should be emulated by others.

The Governor said his decision to offer automatic employment to Mr. Ahungwa was to encourage other young people never to give up on their dreams no matter the challenges they face.

Governor Ortom restated the resolve of his administration to create opportunities for youths of Benue State to realise their aspirations in different fields of endeavour.

Speaking earlier, Mr. Isaac Ahungwa said the life story of Governor Ortom inspired him to embark on the patriotism tour riding a bicycle from Ibadan to State.

He commended the Governor for his efforts in addressing the challenges of development confronting the state in spite of the current economic realities.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-TF5nSvnM0D8/WDNZDHFo9YI/AAAAAAAAbmk/BxbWytLvK0wiDIDfSbP2czJTfQnf5gVHQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1479747207222.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-u_BOCTOfREE/WDNZFFJK9BI/AAAAAAAAbms/flhOulQ77EUugbB1A-JoQsBRfJdly_aagCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1479759774355.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/11/gov-ortom-hosts-ex-corper-sekav-isaac.html

See earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3466127/ex-corper-travels-ibadan-makurdi-bicycle
Re: Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) by Prestigenedu: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
eezeribe:

Hater sported

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? / Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.