Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? (6631 Views)

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? / What Women Really Want / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by mpraise123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
This question has popped into my mind severally. The reason is simple. Each girl i ever dated always thought of what I can do for her but never bothered to ask, what can I do for you? Apart from sex, and maybe someone to cook for you, what do you really think a man needs from a woman? your replies i'm sure will be helpful! I'd love the female folks to reply more and tell us what really they have to offer us besides the two things i mentioned above.

Enjoy!
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by sistajay(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Erm. . . . . . . . apart from sex, sex more sex, cookin, you missed out cleanin!!
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by cantell(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
She's right. Sex,cooking & cleaning. What more do you want bros?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by smooooooth: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
women are just good for sex, cooking and cleaning. and sometimes u just make tem talk so it dnt seem like u doing all 3 with a puppet.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by kpolli(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
a guy once told me, WIFE stands for
W- Washing
I- Ironing
F- Phucking
E- etcetera
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by smooooooth: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
kpolli:

W- Washing
I- Ironing
F- Phucking
E- etcetera

cheesy grin. u guys wont kill madu.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Godmother(f): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
I wonder what exactly the poster is looking for
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by iice(f): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ask your mom. undecided
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Busybody2(f): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
kpolli:

W- Washing
I- Ironing
F- Phucking
E- etcetera

ROFL cheesy

Godmother:

I wonder what exactly the poster is looking for

What is wrong in being ambitious and wanting the etcetera too undecided cheesy
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by omega25red(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
A woman provides a level head sometimes when things seem grime
A woman would tell you what your friends wouldn't tell you about the bad decisions you make in your life
A woman would be there to remind you that the world is not ending because you had a string of bad luck
a woman would call you baby and tell you she loves you
A woman would work and carry the responsibility of the house when you are sick or injured
A woman would connect you with the people who could help you get that new job you are looking for
A woman would remind you to go get a medical checkup because you need it
A woman would keep you warm on those cold nights
A woman would carry you children
A woman would help you talk to your daughter about the things you as a man feels shy to talk about
A woman would settle for a man who is not established because she believes in you
ETC the list goes on and on

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
omega25red:

A woman would tell you what your friends wouldn't tell you about the bad decisions you make in your life
A woman would be there to remind you that the world is not ending because you had a string of bad luck
A woman would work and carry the responsibility of the house when you are sick or injured
A woman would connect you with the people who could help you get that new job you are looking for
A woman would help you talk to your daughter about the things you as a man feels shy to talk about
A woman would settle for a man who is not established because she believes in you

Wow im in shock reading all this from a NL MALE shocked. According to most of them women are golddigging hoes useful for cooking/cleaning and making babies.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by omega25red(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wow im in shock reading all this from a NL MALE shocked. According to most of them women are golddigging hoes useful for cooking/cleaning and making babies.

Why are you shocked
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
omega25red:

Why are you shocked
Because thus far most of the NL men say *women are golddigging hoes useful for cooking/cleaning and making babies*
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

That is why there is a question. Yet no forthright answer from a female.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Abbeycity4(f): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
omega25red:

wow!!!!! i LOVE disssssssssssss kiss
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
Lord_Reed:

That is why there is a question. Yet no forthright answer from a female.
What more can we females say sweetie? Most of the men have said it all undecided.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by geolabious(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
1. Sex
2. Companionship
3. Home-makers
4. Emotional support
5. Looks matter
6. Private space
7. Respect
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by geolabious(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
If i may ask What Do Women Really Want?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Macgreat(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
Man. . . want a woman that loves him for real. . . treat him like he treats her. A woman that will not ask you for money or recharge card. . . a woman that you will give a present at off your own free will and she says "Thank you" no matter how small the gift. when you call her she knows is her turn to call next. . . a woman that can take control and be a leader as well a follower. . .
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by cantell(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ladies,
You get that?(from macgreat)
@omega25red,
Yours is cool too.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

What more can we females say sweetie? Most of the men have said it all undecided.

Hmmmm am expecting more vociferous answers than that from the female folk. I mean wat do we men know bout y'all?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by lemmycop: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2009
Just imagin what the world would be without women then U know what a man truely wants from a woman.
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by mpraise123(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2009

I believe this is awesome. i always knew there was more to be experienced. Coz at a point the Sex, Cooking and Cleaning trend was getting boring. thanks people! But this also prompts the questions "WHAT DOES A WOMAN REALLY WANT FROM A MAN?" I think that question will be something of hard to answer though!
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by Ben13: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2009
hmmm . . u try
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by lemmycop: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
omega25red:

Show me a woman with all these qualities and i will marry cool
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by beingme(f): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
men want l
ove
care
assurance
commitment
emotional support
appreciation
respect from u ladies
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by missSexy: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
cooking and cleaning? are we maids? i never clean for any man. i cook for them sometimes, just like they cook for me sometimes. but if my man insisted that i cook and clean for him on the regular, i think i would but we would have to negotiate a good hefty weekly or monthly "allowance". anyway for those who think the perfect woman is supposed to clean and cook and never ask for money or gifts, what's in it for women? what do women gain?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by scottN(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
missSexy:

cooking and cleaning? are we maids? i never clean for any man. i cook for them sometimes, just like they cook for me sometimes. but if my man insisted that i cook and clean for him on the regular, i think i would but we would have to negotiate a good hefty weekly or monthly "allowance". anyway for those who think the perfect woman is supposed to clean and cook and never ask for money or gifts, what's in it for women? what do women gain?

Oh really, so tell me if the man provides for the woman (or family as the case may be), then what's the woman supposed to do in return?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by missSexy: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
[/quote]Oh really, so tell me if the man provides for the woman (or family as the case may be), then what's the woman supposed to do in return?[quote]

i have no problem with that.  basically the man is providing which means he's paying her bills, that's the same as an "allowance".  i have no probleme with that.  if a man can pay for my car note, my mortgage, grocerry, shopping sprees, on the regular basis, without me having to ask or remind him, then no problem, i will cook an clean for him without him having to ask

my issue is those men that say they want a woman who cooks and cleans for them and doesn't ask for money, gifts, , in this kinda scenerio, what's in it for the woman?
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by sayso: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Love and Respect
Re: What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? by scottN(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
missSexy:

i have no problem with that.  basically the man is providing which means he's paying her bills, that's the same as an "allowance".  i have no probleme with that.  if a man can pay for my car note, my mortgage, grocerry, shopping sprees, on the regular basis, without me having to ask or remind him, then no problem, i will cook an clean for him without him having to ask

my issue is those men that say they want a woman who cooks and cleans for them and doesn't ask for money, gifts, , in this kinda scenerio, what's in it for the woman?
You sound like one who wouldn't give a hoot abt ur partner's welfare as long as he spends the cash on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Who Rocked This Shakiti Bobo Dance The Most.. Photos / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.