Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics (1603 Views)

Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background / Check Out These Stunning Artworks By My Kid Bro / The World's Best Rapper But Denied Cos He's Ain't Popular: WATCH OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by pimplucious: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
The white guy in this contest thought because he has a larger network on Facebook than our naija brother the naija guy would be a work over.

However he was surprised when he saw our brother leading him with a very wide margin as such he went ahead to report him for cheating while he's the one actually doing the cheating as can been seen from comments made by his friend

Vote for ur fellow naija man in this link and put that punk to shame

http://atlassociety.org/art-contest/art-contest-voting

Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by pimplucious: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:
[color=#770077][/color] you and who be brothers for nairaland? Call on your ofenmmanu people to vote for you.

Nonsense.

You are unbelievable. I'm gonna report u to a mod. U need get ur ass banned
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by Iboko12: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
pimplucious:

You are unbelievable. I'm gonna report u to a mod. U need get ur ass banned

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The white guy deserves to win.
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by pimplucious: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Seun

pls do the needful
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by pimplucious: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The white guy deserves to win.

I will just ignore u
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by Iboko12: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
pimplucious:

I will just ignore u

I'm gonna vote for you.

Now smile cheesy

Person no dey play with you?
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by Iboko12: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Your link is not working.
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by Iboko12: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
pimplucious:
Cc lalasticlala
Seun

pls do the needful

Shuo cheesy
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by iamlarry(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2016

that's the link scroll down and vote olaku

1 Like

Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by pimplucious: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2016
iamlarry:

that's the link
scroll down and vote olaku

Thanks man
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by ihimiray(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Olaku shuo, u done win already Na... How u take gather all day vote... Well I just voted for u too..... Success man

1 Like

Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by aadvark: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2016
just voted. but its a done deal na, the gap u gave that guy is too wide. i will still call lalasticlala tho
Re: Cos Of The Arrogance Of The White Guy Help A Naija Bro Win This Contest. Pics by aadvark: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
pimplucious:
The white guy in this contest thought because he has a larger network on Facebook than our naija brother the naija guy would be a work over.

However he was surprised when he saw our brother leading him with a very wide margin as such he went ahead to report him for cheating while he's the one actually doing the cheating as can been seen from comments made by his friend

Vote for ur fellow naija man in this link and put that punk to shame

i just read the screenshot u posted and i just dey vex. that other guy na idiot. why does he think he alone has the right to win. i've already voted, but can i vote twice? and i hope this gets to frontpage. lets teach this eric guy a lesson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N500 For Business Card Design (easter Promo) / Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) / Professional Logo,business Cards, Stationery And Banner Ads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.