Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Truth About Premature Ejaculati*n - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Premature Ejaculati*n (1066 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Premature Ejaculati*n by danilho(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2016
I want to share facts backed by evidences from research organised by ISSM, carried out by 28 professionals from various field of sexual medicine.

Premature ejaculati*n is when a man release sperm sooner than he and/or his partner wish, it is often shortened for PE.

1) PE has been known for over years.

2) 20% - 30% of healthy men have PE problem

3) For decades ago, PE was thought to be a psychological problem, but since the last two decades neurobiological and somatic etiologies of PE have been examined and some biological factors have been found to cause PE.

Some of these biological are problem relating to neurotransmitters, hormones pudendal nerve , genetics (hereditary) e.t.c

Psychological factors may cause or exacerbate PE.
These factors are anxiet, depression, early sexual experience, e.t.c

4) Lifelong PE is a condition that has exist since the very first sexual encounter (sine the first time the person have sex).
Lifelong PE are most likely to be caused br biological factors but may have psychological factors.

The best treatment for lifelong PE is madication combined with psychotherapy.

Acquire PE is a person that have normal hostory of sex in the past (last normally) gradully or suddenly develop PE.
Acquired PE is though by many to be caused by psychological factors but most cases of acquire PE have undelying biological factors

combined therapy is mostly recommeded to treat acquired PE.

6) Combined therapy is the combination of pharmacothreapy (medication) and psychotherapy to permanently cure PE and last longer in bed.

Combined therapy is better than pharmacotherapy alone or psychotherapy alone.

Combined therapy the best treatment of PE and mostly recommended.

To learn more, if you have the time visit http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4184677/

From my few years of help men with premature ejaculati*n, i have also observe the facts.

For natural and permanent cure of Premature ejaculati*n visit www.ejaculationguide.com or call

we all can last longer,

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Premature Ejaculati*n by danilho(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Hi guys,
some guys called to ask questions concerning this thread.
They were unable to ask this question here, to avoid insult.

The most asked question is about the need for medication.

Most of these guys asked this question they have read it on many website that premature ejaculati*n (PE) is a psychological problem and there is no need for medication to stop PE

this is not true with all cases of PE.

I have already some of the causes of PE in this thread.

The truth of the matter is that medication is not compulsory but neccessary.

While some guys may stop PE with taking medication others need medication to permanenetly stop PE.

Medication is needed for the following reasons

* Medication helps to tackle the biological factors of PE

* When medication is combine with healthy tips and techniques, improvement is notice faster and result comes quiker.

* When improvement is notice on time, it gives the guy the confidence in the program and encourage them to continue to put in effort.

* combine treatment gives the best result and that is what professionals mostly recommed.

It is very important to notice an appreciable level of improvement very early enough.

When improvement is slow, a partner ( in most cases, wife and in very rare cases girlfriend/fiancee) that was supportive at the initial stage become frustrated and possible back out.

When ejaculati*n time don't get better, most guys are discouraged and quit the program.

Combining medication with healthy tips and techniques is the surest treatment approach most guaranteed to stop PE.

You can't hope for the best when you settle for less.

You can call me on 08073770177, email me here on Nairaland or send an email to info@ejaculationguide.com

better still, ask your question here on Nairaland so that other guys can also benefit from the answer or possible something meaningful.

We all can last longer,
Re: The Truth About Premature Ejaculati*n by danilho(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi guys,
My line has been buzzing all day long, many guys call to ask question regarding this thread. Two ladies were among the callers, it give me joy that there still good ladies that can help their man find solution to his PE problem.

It is unfortunate that this guys can't ask their questions here, because premature ejaculation is one problem guys find so hard to discuss openly, not even with a close friend.

One question that was ask by many of the callers is about the medication i do recommend and what makes it different or better than antidepressants?

Antidepressants (SSRIs and TCAs) are actually meant to treat depression not premature ejaculati*n (PE).

It is true that various reseaches have proven that antidepressants, most especially SSRIs and not so common TCA help to delay ejaculation, but these antidepressants have some side effects.

Though these side effects are not so serious (can be tolerated) and usually disappear within one or two weeks, but the truth is that there are medications better than these antidepressants.

The medication i recommend is an herbal supplement, this supplement produce result that is as good or even better than antidepressants and it is without those side effects associated with antidepressant. With this supplement men notice great improvemanet without risking their health.

This supplement tackle the biological factors of PE and as such help to cure PE and delay ejaculation.

P.S: Men with diabetis and protatitis are most likely not going to record the same level of improvement or result like other men who are free of these medical conditions.

P.S.S: Guys get the best result when the supplement is combined with some special tips and techniques that has been extensively explain in my eBook title Ejaculation Guide.

To get Ejaculation Guide visit www.ejaculationguide.com

call 08073770177

Remember you are covered by my
60 Days Money Back Guarantee

we all can last longer,

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland. / How Do I Cope With A Thieving Girlfriend? / I Want To Marry An Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.