Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass (14557 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
Op thou art not well. I like my slim body, having all dose ass na load biko
baby you very beautiful if u the lady in the middle pix, as a matter of fact, you all in the pix are all gorgeous grin
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Rone16:

What's there to enjoy about me?Stop Objectifying women..There are many other things to enjoy about a woman like personality,beauty and brains..This is why I don't want,so that I won't end up with guys enjoying my hips or boobs only
Pinchure of your beautiful ass and boobs or I call smellymouth for you grin
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by cameroncucumber(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:
These are reasons why you don't need big ass girls;

1) They think the whole world evolve round their bum bum;
Since they got all what the whole world needs, they get conscious to flaunt it.

2) You need a very big cucumber to satisfy them;
This is because their ass covers their toto and thereby making it difficult for a small dick guys to go in, especially when it's doggy style

3) Most of them are promiscuous;
This isn't really their fault, cos everyman needs them so the pressure gets too much.

4) Ladies with big asses hardly bear with you financially;
This is because they feel they are hot and it will be time wasting for them to stick to a broke dude.

5) They are lazy in bed, because some get lazy flipping the wide ass on bed

6) Most are not hygienic; some find it difficult scrubbing their assholes maybe because of it's large nature.

7) Finally Toto is Toto whether big or small, so next time a lady with a big ass tries to give you stress, just smile and go for their best friend who happens to be a lekpa...
Don't let anylady put you through stress whether big or small.

If not BBW, i aint dating coz they rock

Never dated a toothpick girl all my life coz they irritate me
the mere sight of a big booty arouse me and electrify my mode
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by SlimmB(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Rone16:

I don't wanna argue with you..it's alright
funny you, you just gonna defend thyself, you can go with the arguement afterall ASUU's on a week strike, so let's me just say I'm all yours for today
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

baby you very beautiful if u the lady in the middle pix, as a matter of fact, you all in the pix are all gorgeous grin
awwwwn, tnx
kiss

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
awwwwn, tnx
kiss
angry
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

angry
wah undecided
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Rone16(f): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:

funny you, you just gonna defend thyself, you can go with the arguement afterall ASUU's on a week strike, so let's me just say I'm all yours for today

I already made my point
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
wah undecided
He's just jealous, he has no idea wah we share grin
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by KvnGRezz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:

why insults 9ja after you've stated some meaningful point cool

Man, it not about the 9ja babes it about you man undecided, if you don't know how to chill with 9ja babes abeg leave them for we wey fancy them sad
The guy talk true jaare... Naija galz once dwm qet big ass n big breast.... Automatic Runs girl...Especially if dem dey Uni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by KvnGRezz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Buhh festavoll...they begin taking pictures lyk dixxx

1 Like

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by HumorMe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Can't i get moderate size!
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by ameezy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Who no like better thin
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

lolx
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
lolx
glad I made you smile... am idiot by name, what's yours? grin
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

glad I made you smile... am idiot by name, what's yours? grin
smiles.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

sad
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
smiles.
wow nice to meet you smiles. I live in recession road near bubu layout grin and u?
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by absool(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
See this one e bi like say your ex dumped you 4 a big booty gal

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

wow nice to meet you smiles. I live in recession road near bubu layout grin and u?
6, democracy avenue at independence busstop, revolution LGA, youths state.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
Smiles baby! you not a Nigerian
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
sad
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by buffalowings: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
Op thou art not well. I like my slim body, having all dose ass na load biko

Pishures or idonbelevet

1 Like

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by NaWetinDey(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

Slim and beautiful like Ireneony I can take a boko bomb for her

Dis girl tight
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

Pishures or idonbelevet
lolx
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

Smiles baby! you not a Nigerian
not at all dear
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

sad
wah do u?
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
wah do u?
baby pls post your personal pix we beg
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Genea(f): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

baby pls post your personal pix we beg
my dp is enof
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by wins18(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

That's why I need to leave this Nigeria, and let only polithirfcians stay
BRO I DOES NOT BELIEVED IT
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by gentlegenius(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
That still won't stop me from going for a butt job angry
Butt job? Pls tell me about it. My girl is interested.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Sirmuel1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
5 and 6 are correct. I once had a girl like that. She go just sleep for bed like a statue. Sex is always boring with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.