Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds (73906 Views)

Bedroom Design Ideas : The Most Beautiful Ideas For You / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Not bad at all..
Nice one
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by shumuel(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
it depends on the cost of the project/client and your negotiating skills..

Thanks...

Oh okay, but any idea, atleast a price rage.

Okay this is whats up; i do manage family sites/projects(have never done it profesionally), though for free, have been doing it for long but this time around i will be getting paid, its not certain yet, i only know its a building project, so i don't know how much to charge, you know family stuff, if you don't speak quick one might end up losing such oppotunity or end up doing it for free(again angry) also you know i'll have to give crazy discount.

Infact your thread came just at the right time, been googling all day yesterday with no result.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Guyman02: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
Half a plot is [size=28pt]Poverty[/size]

She said she welcomes wicked criticism from people like you

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Ademat7(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

Symbiotic relationship; I can supply granite,sharp sand,blocks,Kebbs,interlocking.
www.mabcodee.com
Address:Ajasa-command road ipaja, Lagos
We hv production site @Mowe-ibafo too
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Fargbaba: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
condomuser:
Who still dey build house for this useless country.

From land seller to surveyor to suppliers will chop you maga undecided

Then when you build finish tenant will owe you 1 year rent undecided
Bubu don scatter our country now and someone dey talk say half plot na poverty
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Iseoluwani: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

GossipHeart:

Is that a dog house ??

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Myself2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
I like the 3D , but I even love the plan more,,,,,very functional. Prudent and effective utilization of space.Every partition is well ventilated.

Kudos

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Iseoluwani: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Truefederalism:
grin

I am an architect and I like your graphics. I will not comment on the functionality for one reason.
I hate when clients post or ask their architects to post designs online for advice. Please it is your duty to make inputs and corrections/suggestions as a client If you are not satisfied with what your architect came up with. What's the essence of bringing it here, to insult the architect?

...and to the op, this act is not professional. [/b]You are only allowed to do this in a forum for architects[b]. #peace

So that others won't learn right?? ?

The little u have u don't want to share...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Temmywalex: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless your handiwork. God bless your source of inspiration.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Iseoluwani: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Goodnewsbearer:
@OP

I really don't want to believe that you possibly spent at worse 2-3 years for an OND or 5-6 years for 1st degree/HND in the formal higher institution to study architecture, only to come here with this ridiculous building plan and expects someone like me to applaud you. My compatriots are really good in celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Iseoluwani: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
jossytech:
Nikki pls ur no I got work for yah, I HV plan and need its 3d Image ASAP. Reach me on 08132562470.

Tag her name

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by saydfact(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

.to catch fun

grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

CONGRATS........

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by afeezzezo: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

.to catch fun

grin grin

NOTE... ..

one love....

Babe yii design yaatii

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ganasy: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well for me, I think you should work on the form/balance if I may say. If it were me, I will try to balance the floor plan. It eases construction, reduce waste of materials and also reduces waste of space. What will the spaces behind those protrusions u have be effectively used for?

This is only my opinion. Cheers and weldone

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
GossipHeart:

Is that a dog house ??
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Bishop(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
That was a nice design, may i ask why bedroom 1, is not ensuite like the others
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Truefederalism(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iseoluwani:

So that others won't learn right?? ?

The little u have u don't want to share...

Would you like me to reply you in same tone?
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Okwyjesus(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

.to catch fun

grin grin

NOTE... ..

one love....

Am so impress and that's exactly what l need. But am not in Lagos.

Kindly reach me through diamondpoint2009@yahoo.com.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by koolaid87: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
eph12:
Good one. Keep it up

Though some guys will tell you they still need those oloshos around lipsrsealed

You don greet the celebrant ;wetin concern you with guys wey need oloshos?

Celebrant, way to go!
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by iomoge2(f): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
@nikkypearl
The terrace is too big
Leave it at 900mm.... same width with the door..... u want to have more space in d house and aviod wasted space outside d house.

Nice work.

Still looking
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Iseoluwani: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Truefederalism:

Would you like me to reply you in same tone?

Don't try it because if you do !!!!!!

cool

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by iomoge2(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bishop:
That was a nice design, may i ask why bedroom 1, is not ensuite like the others
Look well.
They r all ensuite.

the one u think isnt has an extra toilet for visitors....

Although i dont like d location of that toilet - visitors toilet.
And it should have a little lobby not straight into the toilet.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ziccog(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mhen thats one cool building standing right there.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by AntiWailer: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

Bleep LEKKI PHASE 3 sef

It is still because of the first reason I stated.

U are limited by ur exposure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by cotzywitzy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless your handwork.. Am impressed.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by princemi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

.to catch fun

grin grin

NOTE... ..

one love....

Hi miss, i just sent you a P.M but am in doubt as to whether you'll reply so I'll just ask my question here...

Am a prospective architect, during my I.T i met this practicing architect who on discovering i know how to use CAD has been sub contracting his jobs to me but he underpays me. Long story short; i got used to his pricing that when i meet a potential client i find it difficult to quote them a price so they either use me or not take me serious... So i guess what am asking is since you deal with your clients directly, I'd like you to give me probable price for a job like this. It mustn't be an exact figure just something to guide me in the future... Thanks
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Truefederalism(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Don't try it because if you do !!!!!!

cool

Lol. So you realize your tone wasn't the best?
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Mikylopez(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
how many do u own?

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Mikylopez(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazygod:
No guest rest room? Try and create one pls. Thanks
on top half plot? Dat asyd it depends on the budget and what the person. Wants......... Its nor by force. To comment. Kwanu
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by titosantana(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
I see nothing spectacular in this! Even me that I'm not an architect I made something greater than this.

May God bless our hustle.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by donaremu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello Nikkypearl,

Nice and Simple design on a half plot, lovely job. I think one thing is missing which is the guest toilet. What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.