Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds (73890 Views)

Bedroom Design Ideas : The Most Beautiful Ideas For You / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ireneony(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

You couldn't agree more smiley
i don't agree with your ideology grin..i only agree because you are the only funny person on this thread.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by dokunbam(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ibietela2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

Question please.

1. Won't the rooms be very small?
2. Will there be any space for the kids to play? Or place to dry clothes.
3. Any Fence
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by automatix: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HOPELESS FUCKERRR
Okponu arindin
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by inventor432(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
What a suitable response
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
ireneony:
i don't agree with your ideology grin..i only agree because you are the only funny person on this thread.
So you're one of those deluded people?
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Empiree: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I[size=2pt] want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

.to catch fun

grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....[/size]

Nice one. People shouldn't be sitting their behind redundantly and complaining about recession. You are promising gal. spyder880 and Hajj mufutau55, come see young promising girl making it out.

[size=20pt]
In the word of J. F. K........
[/size]

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

Choke on your poverty
Not everyone is as poor as your generations

Again, HALF A PLOT IS POVERTY.
mbok

Well,I don't have the time to trade words with you.People like you are sadists-not happy with people's achievements.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

Choke on your poverty
Not everyone is as poor as your generations

Again, HALF A PLOT IS POVERTY.
mbok

I don't have time to trade words with you.

C'mon,be a gentleman by complimenting someone's achievement.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by lielbree: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

I better pass your old drunkard foool father.
Your father did not raise you well.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
lielbree:

Your father did not raise you well.
Your parent are failed parent.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by mercylicious234: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
ibietela2:

Question please.

1. Won't the rooms be very small?
2. Will there be any space for the kids to play? Or place to dry clothes.
3. Any Fence

Standard 3beds will fit into half plot.
This single info made me miss d opportunity of having a property in d island -sangoteodo when I had the opportunity to buy and spread d payment in 3 years. Give away price!

My friend DT works in mtn lagos ,curse me tire for missing the opportunity. I learnt.

Modified.
It can even build a duplex (to maximize d land).
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Tellemall: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
tivta:

Most modern kitchens don't even have a dedicated window, most are in the center of the house he can add an extractor fan

Most Nigerians do not know that.

What's why they don't use shower curtains or screens.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ibietela2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
mercylicious234:

This single info made me miss d opportunity of having a property in d island -sangoteodo when I had the opportunity to buy and spread d payment in 3 years. Give away price!

My friend DT works in mtn lagos ,curse me tire for missing the opportunity. I learnt.

Modified.

Oh

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by olisaemeka1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
ok..thanks. .there is one window already. .there is no need for cross ventilation in a kitchen wink

grin grin
please inbox ur contact details to 08036350173 expecting
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Iseoluwani: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

Go show ur papa and mama

Simple you were not trained
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Fargbaba: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
islandmoon:
so, even unwanted visitors must enter my bedroom to use toilet? there should be a toilet somewhere they can use without entering my house.
I wish the op can come and shed more light..but study the plan very well,there is a visitors toilet in BTW the lounge and guest room.honestly the design is perfect.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Truefederalism:
grin

I am an architect and I like your graphics. I will not comment on the functionality for one reason.
I hate when clients post or ask their architects to post designs online for advice. Please it is your duty to make inputs and corrections/suggestions as a client If you are not satisfied with what your architect came up with. What's the essence of bringing it here, to insult the architect?

...and to the op, this act is not professional. You are only allowed to do this in a forum for architects.

Modified

It's all good if you want to advertise your 3Ds here, but asking nairalanders for advice, as what? It kinda shows lack of confidence in yourself and in what you can offer.

This only shows the relationship you have with this client. Is it a master/servant kind of engagement?

Architects do not work for people, we work with you, advise you, and direct you.
Please learn to be the boss in any situation, that's why you had all those presentations in school.

This kind of client will probably decide how much he wants to pay and make you accept it. Do not fear poverty. No real architect is poor.
Stand by the quality of services you know you can offer and better clients will search for you.
I know your fears and I can assure you that it is not easy starting. To build a successful practice please set a standard for yourself.
Do not be scared!

Your work is not bad.
#peace

Lmao | Modified again

Op, shebi you haff see yoursef outside?? See contributions naa. Lol.

Ayaff read comment and ayaff tire.
This kind life wey you dy live no go help you oh..

Nikky.. Good work.. IMHO, lehman view sha.. I think it has a little too many windows..

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by asumo12: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

Eeyah sorry

Is that all?

No advice on what I can do?

angry
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Ashabie(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Madam your contact please
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by oludarekehinde(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Meridian Estate Awoyaya, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos offer for sale 3 & 4 Terrace duplex house for sale.

It's the most cheapest of all the estate within the axis
Located at the heart of Awoyaya, Facing Lekki Epe Expressway.

The prices are:
2 Bedroom Bungalow 11.5m
3 Bedroom Bungalow 12.5m
3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex 13.8m
4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex 17.5m
Semi Detached Duplex 23m
Fully Detached Duplex 28m

For inspection call Dare on+2348053690928
+2348065738438
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Simple you were not trained
Yes
I was not trained by slowpoke$ like u.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Joyoustimmy: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good work though. But you have only succeeded in showing us 3D's. .. Show us the site plan. Let us see how you have successfully managed the half plot of land.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by 4nobody4every1: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
mercylicious234:

Modified.

You are spot on, l got a very cheap plot in the Mainland to add to my existing assets, the family needed cash badly and l paid and got the half plot , initially l doubted if it will accommodate a 3 bedroom, but, guess what, there is a 3 bedroom standing in that half plot which l have rented out plus a parking space cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by AfroBlue(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
one of u single NL big boys had better catch this blessed op (brains & beauty) in a hurry if she's not taken already! grin
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Ceylon1: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice concept. Really love the fact that the rooms will be well ventilated.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Nice and simple

Adding one window to the kitchen won't be bad smiley
Sure because of d proper required ventilation

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by EWAagoyin(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
ireneony:
like ur profile picture ...ur packaging is great
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by suraaj(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

Is that a dog house ??
some people are really really a disgrace to this dear country. Did your whole lineage ever build a beautiful house like this, you came here condeming another person work.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Hollar007(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2016
D concept is nice but the Land isn't adequately managed... Check an example below

1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Hollar007(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Hollar007:
D concept is nice but the Land isn't adequately managed... Check an example below

Pm me on 07061532953
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Diyokejohnbosco(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

.to catch fun

grin grin

NOTE... ..

one love....

its a nice design...bt the window is not of standard...it should be 1200by1200 for the sitting room and for the bed room..while for the kitchen should be 600by600....i love the design though....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.