Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (46009 Views)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2016
pls modify say all good mothers out there..cuz not all species wiv hole in btw their legs are worthy of that name MUM..
zarakay:
God bless his mum and all mothers out there.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by SlimmB(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2016
queenfav:
if I don't advertise myself..who will?
grin I will! only if you'll do the deal for me wink
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by numericalguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless all mothers including mothers in law.

zarakay:

Captainbells:
Awww bless her golden self kiss
Mothers are just the best.

Saying that, I don't think I can be a mum with my selfish ways.

Larrey:
GOD bless all the good and wonderful mothers out there. Iya ni wura iyebiye

mizzpweety:
God bless my mum.

repogirl:
Good mothers are priceless!
I love my mom, she's part of my inspiration...I pray my kids say the same of me when they are older.

WomanOfRace:

God bless you and mum. A day will come when the driver will be driving her around in her latest car gift from you.

queenfav:
Shoutout to my mother too..I got my hustling spirit from her!Wetin she no sell back in the days?Lace,clothes,shoes,electronics, wrappers, gold,furniture etc. just to ensure I am a lawyer today...Thank God she is alive to enjoy my small change from my hustle.God bless every strong hardworking woman out there!

See all the girls saying God bless mothers. Some girls want their mothers in law dead before they marry the son those women bore and raised.

The lady that will marry this guy can one day come to Nairaland and paint this same woman evil. Most Nigerian girls are really confused
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by saudyarmani(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Your mother hustle and hardwork is as a result of her upbringing,ask your mom about her mother and you would know wassup

God bless all mothers who at a point in time would take up any odd job to sustain their family*** and to those who their pu*sy is thier selling point,time will tell

God bless your mom and why am happy is that you are proud of her
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by SlimmB(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2016
queenfav:
sorry..my pictures are on Nairaland if u dig well enough.My business is top priority!
really shocked been here for over 3/4 years now, how come i haven't notice ya yet
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by abrahamzy: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2016
my mama d is d best u can eva imagine
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by purpledove(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2016
nowpresence:
God bless our mothers for their care and love.

My question is how has the man help to upgrade her from selling in the cooler to something more convenient.
It will help to show how grateful he is, nothing is too small.
30years nor be joke.

How have you appreciated your mom? must you be antagonistic to every situation, if he could publicly appreciate the mom, did ur brain not tell u how much he willl do when he has the means to uplift her.... Unlike some who cant stand what der parents do for a living.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by midehi2(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2016
ForFun:
Wish mine is alive cry
Eeyaa! sorry ok
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by WomanOfRace(f): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
numericalguy:

See all the girls saying God bless mothers. Nearly all girls want their mothers in law dead before they marry the son those women bore and raised.

The lady that will marry this guy can one day come to Nairaland and paint this same woman evil. Most Nigerian girls are really confused

hmmmmm so you used me as an example somehow? So i shouldn't commend good thing when i see one?
do you know what my own mum is going through? pls i know how it feels to know better. First hand experience
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerians and their emotional hypocrisy.

God bless your mom. I sincerely appreciate her efforts and the efforts of other working moms. It takes about 35 years before one retires from the civil service. Your mom has tried, please allow her rest now. She's done a similar job with other moms that work with the government. Some posters here are just been emotional because your mom sells food.

I sincerely don't wish all mothers to pass through difficulties just to raise their children. Ideally, our fathers should do that. My prayer is that my children will not write this great, touching yet horrible message about my family. I will take care of my children 100% by God's grace. In my lineage, men lead, take charge and responsibilities; mine will not be different (amin).
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by dmola(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
beautiful232:
GOD bless you pretty mom
bless my sweet mom the more...She is my best..
and bless me too cause I'm a mom
hi
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by numericalguy(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
WomanOfRace:

hmmmmm so you used me as an example somehow? So i shouldn't commend good thing when i see one?
do you know what my own mum is going through? pls i know how it feels to know better. First hand experience

Lol.. No vex. I just quoted indiscriminately.

I'm just trying to place the contradictions on this forum. I have read on so many threads where some young ladies have come to Nairaland to bash and curse their mothers in law, and I just can't help but wonder why.

You love your mom so much, but imagine your brother's wife coming to curse and paint your mother as the devil.

Mothers are wonderful even when they are mothers in law.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by fof1: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2016
lewispius:
Nigerian Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years To Send Him Through School

A Nigerian guy who goes by the name, Tochukwu Ebeh can’t believe how his wonderful mum managed to see him through school from nursery to secondary, with the small money she makes from selling food inside cooler everyday by the road. According to him:

“THIS BUSINESS PAID MY SCHOOL FEES FROM NURSERY 1 – SS3 INCLUDING MY JUNIOR AND SENIOR WAEC.

THAT AM ALIVE TODAY LOOKING A LITTLE CHUBBY IS BECAUSE OF MY HONOURABLE MOTHER AND HER BUSINESS.

MANY PEOPLE WERE THINKING IT WAS MY DAD THAT WAS PAYING OUR SCHOOL FEES BUT TRUTH IS THAT, MY HONOURABLE QUEEN & HER ROYAL BUSINESS HAS BEING DOING THAT.

“THE SPIRIT OF HUSTLE, LOYALTY AND RESPECT THAT FLOWS IN ME TODAY WAS AS A RESULT OF THE GOOD UNBRINGING I INHALED FROM THIS BUSINESS. GOD HAS BEING FAITHFUL THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS THIS BUSINESS HAS STAYED AFLOAT AND ALIVE.. TODAY MARKS IT 30YEARS THAT MADAM KATHERINE HAS BEING IN THIS BUSINESS.
MAMA, YOU GOT MY UPPER HAND IN THE SKY!

“GOD BLESS YOU & KEEP SUSTAINING THIS BUSINESS. YOUR SACRIFICES AND SWEAT AINT GONNA BE IN VAIN! SHALOM, MOTHER!”

http://gistreel.com/2016/11/22/nigerian-guy-celebrates-his-mum-who-sold-food-by-the-roadside-for-30-years-to-send-him-through-school/

GOD BLESS U YOUNG MAN TOCHUKWU. KEEP UR DREAM AND KEEP UR MUM'S DREAM ALIVE BUT AVOID CULTISM AND RUN AWAY FROM GANGSTERISM WHEN U GET INTO UNIVERSITY TO FULLY ACTUALISE OUR MOTHERS DREAMS. GOD BLESS U.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by yankeypha: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2016
I remember when I will be sick in the midnight mum will wake up, rub me all the medication she knew just to save my life, and she will not sleep till day brake, I love you mum, I am thinking what type of best cloth I will buy for you this xmass when I am coming down east, I appreciate you mum.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Kingbuhari(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
if u want to be very successful in life... marry Igbo woman... Courtesy of daddy freeze ... Igbo people are very hard working and industrious...
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by WomanOfRace(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
numericalguy:

Lol.. No vex. I just quoted indiscriminately.

I'm just trying to place the contradictions on this forum. I have read on so many threads where some young ladies have come to Nairaland to bash and curse their mothers in law, and I just can't help but wonder why.

You love your mom so much, but imagine your brother's wife coming to curse and paint your mother as the devil.

Mothers are wonderful even when they are mothers in law.

yes you are right.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Collins0609(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Mum made in heaven
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by LadyAimy: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless my mothers kiss
God forgive me for staying away from my other mother. Will surely visit her this week
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by loomer: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2016
zarakay:

Then one idiot girl go come dey tell u say "you have to choose between me and you mother"
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Teegelop(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless her. And also to my wonderful mum Who fend for me And my siblings throughout our days in school And still continuing.
I always wonder How a private school teacher will train children to tertiary institution. Kudos to you lovely mum.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless our mothers they are the only ones who never retire till death they don't stop thinking about us and their grandchildren I pray heaven reward u for us Amen!

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Lucasinho(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2016
I valued My Mum so Much....I cant afford not seeing her just a week...God bless U Mum...U will live Long..to enjoY the fruits of ur labour and every other Mother out there....#GodBlessMothers!
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by mayorchelsea(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
Good...This is a gud Igbo that was taught well despite his poor background

Unlike the drug pushers who like staining our beloved country.

I wish your mum long life
What do you stand to gain with this kinda of comment?
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by repogirl(f): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
numericalguy:

See all the girls saying God bless mothers. Some girls want their mothers in law dead before they marry the son those women bore and raised.

I am praising my own mother and all GOOD mothers out there, so which one is this one you are saying? You people just read half and half.

A good mother is a good mother even if she is an in-law.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Shobizz(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless my mum & ever mother on earth. Love u mum
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Kokodeni:
The individual I have quarelled the most with is my mum yet she never abandoned me, she loves me to a fault so she tries to overprotect me but as an adventourous skillful young man I don't like being protected because it hides my capacity so one day someone bleeped up by insulting my mum... He didn't believe how my fury made me increase in size like increadible hulk in fact every electronics around stoped working he knelt down and held my mums leg that was his saving grace, Lord please answer my prayers to I can surprise my mum I have been saving for 5yrs now to give my mum what she deprived herself off some years back for my sake. I need to give her the latest model plus thhe fact dat d value keeps going up on yearly basis... Mummy I LoVE U... My screen is very wet now can't continue typing anymore I nneed to wipe my tears now.
aww... Ur comment drove me to the edge of tears. Magical how moms can make their grown male children cry. She must really love you more than you think u love her. Be good and stay alive for her.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by nowpresence(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2016
purpledove:

How have you appreciated your mom? must you be antagonistic to every situation, if he could publicly appreciate the mom, did ur brain not tell u how much he willl do when he has the means to uplift her.... Unlike some who cant stand what der parents do for a living.
It is not my fault that you can not read and understand properly.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by directonpc(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Captain001:

If you read well you'll discover he said "Nursery to Secondary" not Nursery to University.
lol now that is wicked of you.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by tohchee96(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
Awww bless her golden self kiss
Mothers are just the best.

Saying that, I don't think I can be a mum with my selfish ways.

when you experience childbirth and its temporal pain
the joy that follows will lead to creating a bond with that child ..a bond that will make you live for that child ..
it is then that you will realise that you ain't selfish ...
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by virtuejoan(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2016
ForFun:
Wish mine is alive cry
is well dear just take heart. u will life long for ur children
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by vabok(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
It's now time to payback... Starting with that cooler that needs a change... I am sure you can hustle and have that replaced.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by fablani(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless my mom. I promise to crown you before the whole world very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.