Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (62253 Views)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2016
It was a moment of emotions for the parents of a bride, Mercy Omotosho, who broke down in tears at their ONLY daughter's wedding ceremony over the weekend in Lagos. The bride who also joined her crying parents at the event, was consoled by her man, Oladipo Richards, right in front of the church guests. The newly wedded couple also spiced up the event by showing off their 'dabbing' skills.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/parents-breakdown-in-tears-at-wedding.html

6 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by sarrki(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Tears of joy

Tears of joy will not depart in our houses

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by thesicilian: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice.
But would it have made any difference if they had many other daughters?

13 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2016
lovely
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by jeyselassie(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
the parents for just marry the girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by makelove2m(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Em papa for marriam naaaaah..... cry say, they no want another prik hammer their daughter abi, make dey go sit dowm for doorty

21 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2016
nice one..congrats to them
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2016
LOL
I'm trying to imagine my mum crying on my wedding day.

Back then in boarding school, this woman would drop me off and ask me not to even contact her! grin

My dad would be the only one crying tears of joy.. embarassed

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Mologi(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
See the girl self with crocodile tears.......

Sey she dey dab the tears ni....Abi Na dance...

Happy married life...

2 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by baby124: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Eyah... dem don marry off their jewel. Their only opportunity for any man to come and beg for her hand in marriage. Congratulations to all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Elohiu: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Tears of joy
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
E bi like love dey in the air for Nairaland MODs grin

2 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by firstolalekan(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
grin

It can be painful nau

After relationships with many tom, DICK and harry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She'd have to stick with only one DICK now cry

izzzzzzzzzz painful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
I know my own parents too will also breakdown in tears during my wedding

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by sisisioge: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Mr Richards better treat her well...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
*****God help 9ja*****
Bcus someone dnt ave #50 naira for
transport fare he trekked and trekked
under the hot sun until his shadow left
him and entered bike.....

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by alaskido(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Make the parents pack go stay with their daughter now. Nonsense.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by kayStelly(f): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
k
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by angeltolly(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Ehyah.........Touching embarassed

Wait, The girl sef, Crying this moment........ Dabbing the next moment.

Only mothers shed sincere tears in occasions like this cool

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Kingbuhari(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
all this thing nah show... be like say nah crying competition them come
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Atiku2019: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by babiboo(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
This wedding was in ilorin, oga OP, get ur facts right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Chanchit: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
So after you cry finish you remember to dab. Just continue deceiving your parent.

3 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Raydos: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
let me join them in crying cry - its not easy to leave cucumber for a mere d!ck ooh cry

i know how you feel girl cry

3 Likes

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by swtcharissa(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am equally the only daughter.. D day I got married..Jesu...my dad cried so well to the extent that my mum who had tears in her eyes bursted out laughing at my dad...I pray the groom takes good care of her...that's one of the reasons for the tears...you know..not so sure of where ur sweet daughter is going

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Something is wrong here...the bride and her people are crying while the groom and his people are laughing??

Something is definitely wrong...

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Chanchit: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
LOL
I'm trying to imagine my mum crying on my wedding day.

Back then in boarding school, this woman would drop me off and ask me not to even contact her! grin

My dad would be the only one crying tears of joy.. embarassed

If that's you on your dp, maybe your mum was serious about what she said.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.