Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” (27704 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / D'banj Sued Over N100M Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by seunny4lif(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Nairalander sha grin grin
You is a there?
How you is a know ? gringrin
That's Ondo English cool cool
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Kpokpo Garri find way no sell...chai!!!

Go and give Dangote and Co their money oooo...

Iranu na esinsi

I make 10million in a week are you with me...
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by dfrost: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
madjune:
This guy go dey wear goggles even inside toilet.

Is it a must for any singer to wear shades?

Something is inside their eyes cheesy
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by CXLVII: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dbanj should go into cement distributorship

Music has left him, infact entertainment has abandoned him

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by JosephYbholy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
[size=20pt] Nawa oo. Dbanj don cast. I though he get money
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by nnokwa042(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
I will say it again music is like one dealing on drugs one day u will loose ur contact another boi boi under u then will get a new contacts from ur old friends now look at d banj then can he even allow flavour olamide or phyno to shake his hand? But today oluwa don lower his standard no more koko this koko that, then check rugged man and 9nice world is turn by turn but they need to step up thier games see flavour if his not doing music he will be with miss this miss that all na packaging d banj u fine but package ur self well as for 9nice that one dey miss his talent his a comfirm babalawo

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by nwabobo: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why do Yoruba celebrities always go broke? Can't they learn from their Igbo counterparts? No pun intended.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by kenny1313(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don blow before social media....... I love that line. no b now we social media they blow artist lol. fact.
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Dongreat(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
I thought this dude said he makes N10mil in a week? Why can't someone with such pay packages be in a N100mil debt?
Musicians and packaging.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by yedidiah(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
crème de la crème na me be d crème de la crème. dem know me for LA. fresh Prince of Bel air na me build new York ................... ................... ................... Focus Focus Dbanj oya Focus nice afrobeat song from my man I wish he could produce music or arrange lyrics

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cool song

BUT STILL

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Ratello: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
OYERINDEJ:
D"Banj is an entertainer, but to say less he was over ambitious, anyway every youth is VERY AMBITIOUS anyway, but the truth is he did not manage his fame well enough, like the 2baba, banky jazzy,and co but I wish him a happy return we the KOKO lovers miss our master....
He wasn't overambitious bro but filled to the brim with pride and you know what? Pride goeth befall a fall.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by ItzHoludex(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
eyah
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Myself2(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
aaronson:
You would know a career has dwindled when an A-List artiste stops by a radio station to promote a single not even an album but single.

My advice : Dbanj has overstayed his welcome in the industry as new acts already ran him out of business, he had better accept fate, turn full time investor/entrepreneur, pay up his debts and remain relevant behind social media.

It all started when he erroneously thought MO Hits was all about him and then decided to part ways with Don Jazzy.
See D'Banj life nah,,,,,,,,,,eyaaaaaaaaah

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by stmoriz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Shey ur papa tell u make u no do music before. You no gree
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
aaronson:
You would know a career has dwindled when an A-List artiste stops by a radio station to promote a single not even an album but single.

My advice : Dbanj has overstayed his welcome in the industry as new acts already ran him out of business, he had better accept fate, turn full time investor/entrepreneur, pay up his debts and remain relevant behind social media.

see mumuz..Even jay z promotes his singles at radio stations..But u re right,he has overstayed
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by walozanga(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
no be u sing u make 10 million in a week. You suppose pay up oga

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
There are two types of celebrity ...

The one on stage
This type is the one that people watch on tv and want to imitate forgetting that all na packaging .
This one na the Rich , good looking , fine ,healthy person .. EVERYTIME dey shine and even EVERYTIME you will be getting news that he bought this mansion at 1M , he acquired how inside water, he bought aeroplane. rocket everything you can think of for the Rich

The one off stage.
This type is the humble , unknown character undisclosed to their fans because they are not allowed so has to protect the business of the real bosses the ones you never kw . This type dey fucking broke , always indoors and just don't have a clue ..

Dbanj is a victim of bothe because of mismanagement
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by wonlasewonimi: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
nwabobo:
Why do Yoruba celebrities always go broke? Can't they learn from their Igbo counterparts? No pun intended.

Like Danny Wilson?
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by freshdude99(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigeriatraining:
I'm sure it was the time he brought Amber Rose to Nigeria to twerk for pervert Nigerian men and still yet ended up being disappointed or that one time he spent money buying Fake Kanye West Jesus Piece Neck-chain..

Nigerians should open a goFundMe account for this guy before he commits suicide.
He foolishly sold the priceless GRACE upon him to illuminati. Now what was he given in return.... I feel sorry for this proud ass.
If wizkid is not careful, same garri go rub am too
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by nwabobo: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

Like Danny Wilson?

Danny Wilson is balling large at the moment though he is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by layez: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
See wetin MMM and Bitcoin dey cause grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

Like Danny Wilson?

Mr man Danny Wilson is not Igbo.

By the way who told you he's broke? undecided

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by GiaGunn(f): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Kingbuhari(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dbanj is never a good musician, a good musician will never go into
oblivion just like that, a good musician will always have a hit track once in a while .... his music this days is as dry as buhari butt,

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by CuteTj(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Donnyperry:
I hope he gets to repay his loan soonest.
He said it isn't a loan but an investment.
Donnyperry:

And i hope his story will serve as a focal point to most of these young A-list acts on how to invest wisely rather than investing on trivialties.
How do you know he invested on trivialities? Investments can go wrong you know. Even the ones you may have done thorough due diligence on.
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Agbanagba1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
It is a very good advice not to judge a musician by the size of the instrument they play. The harmonica player is one of the richest musicians in Africa; richer than some other musicians who play every single musical instrument there is to be played. Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, simply known as D’Banj is the CEO of DB music record label. The label hosts the likes of Kayswitch, Mace and Tonto Dikeh. Richest Musicians Net Worth D’Banj or “Eja Nla” (Big Fish) as he sometimes refer to himself, has multiple endorsement deals. It would be recalled that in October 2014, D’banj signed a lucrative endorsement deal with Apple/Beats By Dre. The amount of his deal is undisclosed but should be nothing less than N80 million. D’Banj’s Globacom deal is close to N100 million according to findings. He has a deal with Sony Music Africa and he also became an ambassador for Cîroc drink in Nigeria along with Banky W. ALSO READ: 30 Top Attractions In Nigeria Also Read: Don Jazzy Net Worth The musician who has released four studio albums till date and has said to be working on the 5th one is a World Bank Ambassador and a manufacturing investor. D’banj just recently renewed his Globacom deal for around N70million and would soon put pen to paper for the second time with the Cîroc brand. D’Banj showed his support and business interest in agricultural products by launching his popular “Koko Garri”. He has tried his hands on telecommunications sometimes back with the “Koko Mobile” but it wasn’t a major breakthrough. ALSO READ: The Richest Pastor in Africa D’Banj charges around N2M – N4M per show for bookings and he said has his sights set on big things not locally but internationally. He recently signed an endorsement deal with mobile merchandise, SLOT Nigeria which includes a gift of a Porsche Boxster which cost N12Million Naira. The exact figure of the deal was tightly kept out of the press but it was said that SLOT covered the audio and video production of his new single “Emergency”. D’Banj has a net worth that is currently estimated at $10.5Million
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by izombie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
I love this dbanj but he should just swallow his pride and work with jazzy again. Hope he repays this loan soonest. I still wonder why the likes of phyno,olamide, davido, wizkid and the others A-list musicians do not feature him or dbanj featuring them. I wish him well
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by purem(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
U for go use am MMM na..... DAT wuda pay u bera
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Mindfido(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
I knw y'all yabbing him so he culd work more. Afterall if e show 4 ur domot u go ovahappy. Anywayz "Go down" by D'banj is my best song 4 life. Any1 who cares should try n download it.
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Elizabethoni(f): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
360jamng1:
24 hour after blasting several media outlets that reported he is in a debt mess, music star D’banj has admitted there’s indeed a N100million debt case in court.
D’banj made a stop at Soundcity FM today as he promotes his new single Focus. Speaking with Moet Abebe the award winning singer said

‘It is not a loan, it was an investment…there’s very little I can now, cause matter is in court‘.

‘ I don blow before social media, no be now way social media dey blow artiste, ‘ the singer adds as he continues to address social media claims that he’s washed out. ‘ The #Focus song might not have been released this year, ‘

he adds.
You can listen to D’banj’s new single Here

Source: http://360jamng.net/dbanj-admits-to-n100m-debt-case-says-it-was-an-investment/

Money wey he suppose invest half in MMM..looool..*tongue out*..,MMM pays mehhn!!!
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by ThisYourTatafo: 1:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Geraldyne:
yeyebrities = celebrities dah are full of yeye

This comment lacks intelligence.
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 23, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

This comment lacks intelligence.

I like your siggy...apply it 2 dis please..thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Alausa Celebrates 40th Birthday: "Mum Had Miscarriages Before My Birth" / DJ Consequence's Wedding Cake (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.