Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” (27698 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / D'banj Sued Over N100M Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by ThisYourTatafo: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Geraldyne:

I like your siggy...apply it 2 dis please..thank you
I'm both judge & jury so sure I can do that, this is my jurisdiction. Figure?
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by FaroukM(m): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Dbanj use am do MMM...he will get help soon n pay una back..nobody wey no dey owe..even dangote dey owe money honesly #falzvoice#
Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Djbond(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
You wey dey talk, who you be? You don chop? You don dey craze, even your generation can never achieve the half of what The Kokomaster has achieved
aaronson:
You would know a career has dwindled when an A-List artiste stops by a radio station to promote a single not even an album but single.

My advice : Dbanj has overstayed his welcome in the industry as new acts already ran him out of business, he had better accept fate, turn full time investor/entrepreneur, pay up his debts and remain relevant behind social media.

Gbe enu e soun. Ode. Hater spotted. You forgot he's also a human being and anything can happen as long as you still breathe till you stop breathing.
Me I'm a dbanj no 1 fan since day 1 and I'll always support him no matter what the situation he finds himself...

1 Like

Re: D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” by Djbond(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
markdonpuzo:
I don blow before social media start to blow artist! Truth
Gbam! Washere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wande Coal Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Her Adorable Photo / WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / DJ Consequence's Wedding Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.