Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Am I Getting Frigid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Getting Frigid? (2194 Views)

Why Am I Getting Too Much Pm's From Nairaland Ladies / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / What Am I Getting Myself Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother(f): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
Since I broke up with my ex 8 months ago, I noticed that any guy that comes my way either irritates me or bores me to death after I spend like an hour or two with him.

I keep intouch with my exes and even they irritate me as well. This terrifies me because I dnt want to end up alone. My last ex really hurt me a lot and I dont know if this is the reason. He called me just last week on my birthday and we talked for a long time on the phone, he even invited me to his niece's wedding. But anytime he tries getting chatty I just feel myself getting irritated and I cut the phone on him.What could be wrong with me o?There are some great guys around me right now and I wish I could just like one. I know how good guys are hard to come by.

Am I getting frigid emotionally and if I am what can I do?
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
Sweetie you have retreated into your shell because you were hurt. Time heals all wounds and you will come out the other end. In the mean time keep being friendly with guys They are not all bad wink.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by BoredAtWor: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
YOU just need to stay on your own and get your self together,.
Looks like you are emotionally scared
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Outstrip(f): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
I think you are just jaded. Have fun and give yourself time to figure it all out
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by dajoaneke(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
[color=#000099]Hi Miss, it takes time for the heart to heal from any emotional scar. The heart needs love and when broken cry, needs tender-loving care to help in healing process smiley. When hrt broken and every other opposite sex irritate u sad, it's a proof that you really love the person u ache for wink. Do u want the relationship to continue or you'd like to taste the waters and explore the world of possibilities? cheesy,  Chris- Abuja[/color] kiss
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Igwe9(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hmm! no wonder, you've  always been making peace on here, lol. . so sweetie, get over it, continue your friendship with them without  getting too emotional  smiley
I believed that everybody has the right to be happy,
to be continued. cool . . . .lol
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by dajoaneke(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
Just saw ur pix in ur profile,  i dont want to believe a beautiful girl like u would complain abt relationship. Eh! with ur sweet smile, eyes, white teeth ad gap-tooth! Kai, call me on 08038418611 or 07095083156 kiss
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed Thanks o, my head is swelling.who no like compliments
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Macgreat(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
Sorry mama. . . ya heart will heal with time.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by whitelexi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Definitely frigid grin grin grin

u need to free yourself first, stop being stiff grin grin grin
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Macgreat(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
Okay. . .
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Igwe9(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
dajoaneke:

Just saw your pix in your profile,  i dont want to believe a beautiful girl like u would complain abt relationship. Eh! with your sweet smile, eyes, white teeth ad gap-tooth! Kai, call me on 08038418611 or 07095083156 kiss
hehehe, smiley the lady in that picture dey rock life well well lol grin
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by scottN(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
Lesson learnt in life i guess smiley . Just move on with your life as if nothing happened except that u be more cautious this time around but keep ur mind and emotions open. U never know; he could be the next ONE or one of them just around you wink !
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Macgreat(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
scottN:

U never know; he could be the next ONE or one of them just around you wink !

Or One of them in here wink
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by scottN(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
Macgreat:

Hawk, Carry go, nutin do u sha!
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2009
whitelexi:

Definitely frigid grin grin grin

u need to free yourself first, stop being stiff grin grin grin

Stiff? And how do I free myself?

Macgreat:

Not sure.Nairaland guys are sooooo randy, well some of them.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by debest1(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2009
Godmother:

Since I broke up with my ex 8 months ago, I noticed that any guy that comes my way either irritates me or bores me to death after I spend like an hour or two with him.

I keep intouch with my exes and even they irritate me as well. This terrifies me because I dnt want to end up alone. My last ex really hurt me a lot and I dont know if this is the reason. He called me just last week on my birthday and we talked for a long time on the phone, he even invited me to his niece's wedding. But anytime he tries getting chatty I just feel myself getting irritated and I cut the phone on him.What could be wrong with me o?There are some great guys around me right now and I wish I could just like one. I know how good guys are hard to come by.

Am I getting frigid emotionally and if I am what can I do?
haba godmother, how can you do this to me now? I thought we agreed not to discuss our "relationship" and its problems on here? ehn? is this fair? grin grin grin
By the way, i'm the cause of that "frigidity", as a typical yoruba man, noone breaks up with me and expects to walk into another man's arms, they gave me a padlock to lock up ur emotions, so u better return to your one and only kia kia, grin grin
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by smooooooth: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Sweetie you have retreated into your shell because you were hurt. Time heals all wounds and you will come out the other end. In the mean time keep being friendly with guys They are not all bad wink.

why do ladies always talk about retreating into a shell after they feel hurt, are they snails or tortoise or what. love turns around and knocks u off ur feet. that dosent mean u shld take it out on ur sef or the world. hurt is when u remain where u were dump. u have not business staying there, cos whoever dump u there is gone, so u need to get ur self up and move on too.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by TheHenrys(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2009
@Godmother,
Like you said you are getting frigid,you have to open your heart,life is a process but you have to help you yourself too,its not going to be easy after heart breaks,it happens to everybody,the earlier you begin to open up more the better,i'm not saying you should start dating immediately,make friends and see how it goes from there,take time out learn about yourself and people before going to a relationship,discover who you are before going into a new relationship,that way you can know the kind of man you want,though he might not be perfect but atleast he will not break your heart when you find him.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by galatico(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2009
Baby Girl mistakes are bound to happen, and you ought to learn from the mistake, their is this saying I like saying, "THE DOWNFALL OF A MAN(WOMAN) IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD" it's jus your ability to get up and face your challenges.mistakes and hope not to make the same mistake over and over, don't be too hard on yourself or the other guys that come your way, just open up and becareful one day you'll definatly meet the Special man .
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother(f): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2009
debest1:

haba godmother, how can you do this to me now? I thought we agreed not to discuss our "relationship" and its problems on here? ehn? is this fair? grin grin grin
By the way, i'm the cause of that "frigidity", as a typical yoruba man, noone breaks up with me and expects to walk into another man's arms, they gave me a padlock to lock up your emotions, so u better return to your one and only kia kia, grin grin

ROFLMAO grin grin
So you placed emotional "magun" on me she?Lol
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by debest1(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2009
Godmother:

ROFLMAO grin grin
So you placed emotional "magun" on me she?Lol
yes now! what did u expect, 2 let u go just like that? grin grin grin

@ post, You dont need to be 2 hard on yourself, just take your time and when u meet that special someone you'll find your self relaxing in his company,
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2009
I'm praying for that
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by debest1(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Godmother:

I'm praying for that
Maybe we can hold prayer meeting 2gether sef, wink "Prayer of agreement"
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2009
Hehehehe Debest you will not kill me.Lol grin
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by debest1(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2009
Godmother:

Hehehehe Debest you will not kill me.Lol grin
lol,
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
@poster---
YES, U Are FRIGID,
maybe u shud swing the other way.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother2: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
madambini:

@poster---
YES, U Are FRIGID,
maybe u shud swing the other way.

No can do, Im not a gay
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ poster

I believe your frigidness is due to your last relationship which ended up badly. It is normal to develop a sort of hatred for the opposite sex when one of them has really hurt you.

I am going through the same thing (not sexually speaking) so I understand you.
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
sorry! hope u get out of ur frigidity soon or else u go just old,
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by whitelexi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Am I Getting Frigid? by Godmother2: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

I believe your frigidness is due to your last relationship which ended up badly. It is normal to develop a sort of hatred for the opposite sex when one of them has really hurt you.

I am going through the same thing (not sexually speaking) so I understand you.

Thanks Madambenin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play A Player? / Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! / Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.