Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies (6041 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by tinsel: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala Seun over to you!
I think the management of Nairand.com should come up with a way to stop the spreading of lies capable of disrupting public peace. It is becoming too much nowadays. People will stay in there living rooms, concoct stories and spread them here.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by masseratti: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
They r the liars of Africa, their Fathers have being lying to them since 1956, so don't be surprised. They will sell you fake spare part, fake drugs, fake everything and still stand on it that its original.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Here is a cast of the gullible dudes who fell for that story cheaply and masturbated happily on that thread.SirJeffry,oloriooko,nellyelitz,mightyhazel, OZAOEKPE,ZKOSOSO,rumours,cyberguy72 et al.Opposition makes democracy thrive but not stupid opposition being championed by the above listed stooges.

Those guys are so funny. They didn't even bother to scrutinize the said picture before venting their anger/hunger on themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nbote:
Una sef.. So any allegation whether true or not and no matter how trivial or not has to be either from the PDP or IPOB yoots like u ppl term dem? No wonder dem term una zombies as well. Wetin concern dem concern whether dat is really d mere commissioner or not? I actually thought dat was d VP and d same goes for so many of the hypocrites in here screaming photoshop because d man standing there clearly looks like d VP. As u have clarified things now u no lyk am? Why blame ppl for what dey see.. Abeg make una park one side jare...

Tell me those who refer to the Yorubas at any slight chance as Afonjas if not the IPOD yoots. Didn't you see them screaming Afonjas on that thread? That doesn't seem derogatory to you but this IPOD yoots you're seeing here is 'paining' you.
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
So Seun, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala are all pretending not to have seen this?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by CandyDiamond(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
donphilopus:
So Seun, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala are all pretending not to have seen this?
This one is Photoshoped
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
The hatred for Buhari knows no bound. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by cyberguy72(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
donphilopus:

Those guys are so funny. They didn't even bother to scrutinize the said picture before venting their anger/hunger on themselves.
my friend if that is not the MERE COMMISSIONER who then is that? tell us now and stop phewing rubbish
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by cyberguy72(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
tinsel:

I think the management of Nairand.com should come up with a way to stop the spreading of lies capable of disrupting public peace. It is becoming too much nowadays. People will stay in there living rooms, concoct stories and spread them here.
When ur liar MOhammed waz spreading unprecedented rumours and lies during GEJ regime it waz ok for you and ur Brown room Vampires abi?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by cyberguy72(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
SC just struck out Jimoh's Appeal. The Court of Appeal has been asked by the SC to deliver judgement immediately.
T.B Joshua is in trouble
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by ProudArewa: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
itzswitz:
Jisos...Gimme the guy momma number lemme talk to her personally or adonblivit ;DJisos...Gimme the guy momma number lemme talk to her personally or adonblivit
its true dats what dae guy said... I saw dae post also

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by Nbote(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
donphilopus:

Tell me those who refer to the Yorubas at any slight chance as Afonjas if not the IPOD yoots. Didn't you see them screaming Afonjas on that thread? That doesn't seem derogatory to you but this IPOD yoots you're seeing here is 'paining' you.

Oga, I don't giv a rats ass who's calling who what, what I don't get is why any opposing views or opinions or any comments criticizing the APC or d govt is either an "IPOB yoot" or PDP.. The whole IPOB yoot thingy has been trending way before "Afonja"
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
cyberguy72:
my friend if that is not the MERE COMMISSIONER who then is that? tell us now and stop phewing rubbish

It seems your eye is 'paining' you. You can continue living in denial. Like I earlier said, the person standing is Hon. Dr Bode Ayorinde. Hope you're okay now?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by SillyMods: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
So the mods won't take this thread to front page?

My moniker describes them perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by SillyMods: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nbote:

Oga, I don't giv a rats ass who's calling who what, what I don't get is why any opposing views or opinions or any comments criticizing the APC or d govt is either an "IPOB yoot" or PDP.. The whole IPOB yoot thingy has been trending way before "Afonja"
Don't mind donphilopus. They're no longer IPOD yoots but IPod miscreants, or LiePods or IPOiDiots.

Which do you prefer, friend?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by koladebrainiac(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
LiePod yoot .

Hian.

You guys can embarrass for africa

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
SillyMods:

Don't mind donphilopus. They're no longer IPOD yoots but IPod miscreants, or LiePods or IPOiDiots.

Which do you prefer, friend?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You're wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
SillyMods:
So the mods won't take this thread to front page?

My moniker describes them perfectly.

This thread is 'paining' most of them. They don't just wanna feature it there. Other useless threads are there already while this is dying down here. Na them know sha!

Lalasticlala and Seun, what's up
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by cyberguy72(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
donphilopus:

It seems your eye is 'paining' you. You can continue living in denial. Like I earlier said, the person standing is Hon. Dr Bode Ayorinde. Hope you're okay now?
am not until u post the pix of both men letz compare
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by ettybaba(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
I once said ipod is made up of useless,shameless, hopeless and inebriated youths whose fathers were a bond ones by Ojukwu when he ran to a brothel in ivory Coast.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
cyberguy72:
am not until u post the pix of both men letz compare

You're irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by mightyhazel: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
donphilopus:

calm down philo. Both men are v short,same stature and even facial expressions of disenchantment. U can call dis an honest mistake. Moreover the outrage wasn't due 2 party affiliations,ipod or warreva any of d apc herds will want 2 call it. It was outrage over presumed collapse of protocols. So u guys can stop thrashing all over the thread like ur asphyxiating cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by mightyhazel: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Here is a cast of the gullible dudes who fell for that story cheaply and masturbated happily on that thread.SirJeffry,oloriooko,nellyelitz,mightyhazel, OZAOEKPE,ZKOSOSO,rumours,cyberguy72 et al.Opposition makes democracy thrive but not stupid opposition being championed by the above listed stooges.
calm down bird,..! Stop thrashing and read my response above

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by DeviIhimself: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Have You Taken Your Time, To Find Out Why They Are Now Called LiePod Yoots Instead of IPOB Yoots?

When they are not lying with Oby Ezekwesili's Name,

They are lying with Fayemi Kayode's Name or Femi Falana..

They are simpletons, Who are simply deficient in honesty!

Frustrated souls!

[/s]

zombiesm is worse than ebola

kiss the truth grin
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by DeviIhimself: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Why is taking the mods time to delete the other thread? Just yesterday, all my comments in N Power thread, with over 300 Likes were arbitrarily deleted from the thread without citing any offence or rule I broke....I have written Seun severally to no avail...

Make I just dey observe them!

[/s]
you go chop like ni?
it's obvious seun deleted your trash because it's not worthy to be there grin
what else can you comment on a decent thread of npower rather your usual trashy ipod, liepod bla bla bla pouring spits everywhere like pregnant woman.
grow up dude
an adult like you shouldn't be crying over likes cheesy

kiss the truth

cc
omenka progresive01 tonyebarcanista

1 Like

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by DeviIhimself: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

There is no need for a counter thread, since the main thread didnt make the front page....

I choose to believe what i wanna believe cool
gbam they can all cry to hell
it's a free world bro

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka tonyebarcanista donphilopus

kiss the truth
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by oloriooko(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2016
mightyhazel:
calm down bird,..! Stop thrashing and read my response above
So you showe what you said that is not gullible or stoopid. Whether photo shopped or not, the Yorubas are already being relegated to the background as shown in the picture. Tell me how the former pastor has been able to make meaningful contributions to the economy or to bubu agenda of globe trotting while the economy collapsed under his nose and the best he could offer was blame games and selective corruption fight
Your gullibility is irreversible as your mind has been white washed by illiterates who you think are your saviour. It's a pity that people like you are blinded by unfounded support for a man who failed to plan and now has failed and failed.
Donald Trump has come up with targets for his first 100 days in office while it took bubu 6 months to choose gullible ministers. Can we go on and on listing the obvious to you? Fvck off!!!
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by mightyhazel: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2016
oloriooko:

So you showe what you said that is not gullible or stoopid. Whether photo shopped or not, the Yorubas are already being relegated to the background as shown in the picture. Tell me how the former pastor has been able to make meaningful contributions to the economy or to bubu agenda of globe trotting while the economy collapsed under his nose and the best he could offer was blame games and selective corruption fight
Your gullibility is irreversible as your mind has been white washed by illiterates who you think are your saviour. It's a pity that people like you are blinded by unfounded support for a man who failed to plan and now has failed and failed.
Donald Trump has come up with targets for his first 100 days in office while it took bubu 6 months to choose gullible ministers. Can we go on and on listing the obvious to you? Fvck off!!!
wrong target mister! Take time and read my posts
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
donphilopus:

I see you av finally started fightn for ur ppl

Atleast now u av agreed were u came from

ONDO!!!!!!YORUUBA

ITS BETTER FOR U CUZ WE EDOS WILL NEVA ACCEPT YOUR AKOKO WATEVA AS ONE OF US....

SO BETTER PACK D ONE VILLAGE ABI WARD N GET OUT OF EDO!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by donphilopus: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
KingOvoramwen1:

I see you av finally started fightn for ur ppl

Atleast now u av agreed were u came from

ONDO!!!!!!YORUUBA

ITS BETTER FOR U CUZ WE EDOS WILL NEVA ACCEPT YOUR AKOKO WATEVA AS ONE OF US....

SO BETTER PACK D ONE VILLAGE ABI WARD N GET OUT OF EDO!! angry
[/s]

I didn't bother to read it because I know it's coming from an illiterate.

Go back to school and learn!

Now run along.
Re: Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

I didn't bother to read it because I know it's coming from an illiterate.

Go back to school and learn!

Now run along.

I just laff and smh when ever i come across you

You are a lost course..... Bcuss even the aforementioned yorubas wuld deny you ppl....

Lol...Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi / NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.