Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Do I Address A Letter To My Boss Through His Secretary - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Address A Letter To My Boss Through His Secretary (1250 Views)

Open Letter To Governor Fayemi By Funmi Olagunju On Ikogosi Resort / How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For Visa Application / Trump Fires His Secretary Of State For Visiting Nigeria .see Tweet ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Address A Letter To My Boss Through His Secretary by donstain2000(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
How do address my boss through his secretary in a letter, I need the format please. How do address my boss through his secretary in a letter, I need the format please.
Re: How Do I Address A Letter To My Boss Through His Secretary by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
23 My Address Road,
My City,
My State.
The Manager,
ABC Nigeria Limited,
Lagos

Through:

The Secretary,
ABC Nigeria Limited,
Lagos

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR LEAVE

Hehehehehehehehehe hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Address A Letter To My Boss Through His Secretary by worry359(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
To
Mr Big Boss (you surely know his name if he is your boss.)
Address
Address

Via
Miss Smarty pants (Secretary.)

But the normal situation is just to address to the Boss
His secretary will open it and hopefully forward it to him.
Re: How Do I Address A Letter To My Boss Through His Secretary by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
The Second should do. I've seen one written with ...

Thru'

Instead of

Through

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Holland, How Is Life Over There?? / The 10 Best Airports In The World / Rain Beats Men Who Took Their Convertible Out For A Spin In Edo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.