Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (62345 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by sar33: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't know how true this story is but according to the information shared by bodexng on IG,Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-boyfriend Seun Egbegbe was caught in Computer Village,Lagos while trying to run away with stolen Iphones.Below is what bodexng wrote...

'Exclusive/Breaking: Seun Egbegbe was caught in computer village while escaping with stolen 7 Iphones
Eye witnesses said he came into keelcech innovations store in computer village, took two latest iphone 7 and seven iphone 6 plus and told the sales girl he is/was coming and then crossed to enter a taxi
It was after he left it was done on one of the sales rep that someone packed phones so they rushed and caught up with the thief and behold it is/was our controversial Seun Egbegbe
At the process, he gave one of his staff the lastest iPhone 7 and that staff escaped but seun was caught
He was beaten and he begged that nobody should take his picture. As we post this, he is currently at the police station'

Further reports from PorscheClassy and  i-reporter revealed that Egbegbe came to Computer village with some guys in a jeep around 10:30am pretending that he wanted to buy 7 iPhone 6s and 2 iPhone 7 mobile phones.He went into the phone store ‘Kaalcech Innovations and Consultancy’ located on number 9 medical road, computer village, ikeja and requested for nine iPhones, he pretended to be ready for payment after the phones were delivered to him only for him to elope into the waiting jeep before the the sales girl screamed for help.The noise which attracted sympathizers, helped as they gave Egbegbe a hot chase and eventually caught up with him before he could find his way out of computer village.

He was beaten to pulp by the angry mob before the store’s MD, Mr Kolawole Aleshinloye quickly informed the police who came and whisked him away to Area F Police station where he’s currently been detained.

Is there anybody in Computer Village who can confirm the authenticity of the story?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/toyin-aimakhus-ex-boyfriend-seun.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by sar33: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmmmm
HTC for once.
I can now relate with others experience wink
I hope it is not true shall for him sake angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by PMWSpirit(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmm , hunter don turn bushmeat , I remember when this fvxkboi been call aihmaku tiff

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
sar33:
I don't know how true this story is but according to the information shared by bodexng on IG,Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-boyfriend Seun Egbegbe was caught in Computer Village,Lagos while trying to run away with stolen Iphones.Below is what bodexng wrote...

'Exclusive/Breaking: Seun Egbegbe was caught in computer village while escaping with stolen 7 Iphones
Eye witnesses said he came into keelcech innovations store in computer village, took two latest iphone 7 and seven iphone 6 plus and told the sales girl he is/was coming and then crossed to enter a taxi
It was after he left it was done on one of the sales rep that someone packed phones so they rushed and caught up with the thief and behold it is/was our controversial Seun Egbegbe

Further reports from PorscheClassy and  i-reporter revealed that Egbegbe came to Computer village with some guys in a jeep ard he pretended to be ready for payment after the phones were delivered to him only for him to elope into the waiting jeep before the the sales girl screamed for help.The noise which attracted sympathizers, helped as they gave Egbegbe a hot chase and eventually caught up with him before he could find his way out of computer village.

Is there anybody in Computer Village who can confirm the authenticity of the story?
This is sewios. The jazz expire quick quick.
Reasons why we still need to listen to the Elders:
Good name is better than riches undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by hotspec(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
nonsense OP. Is that him? u dont kno what ure writing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
sar33:
More
ok waiting for someone to authenticate this story

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Really?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by amuokuko: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm...

Even the Igbo bible talk am..

"Oge Ogwugwu Oge, ndi Eze ga bu ndi oshi"...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by ipromise: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
The guy in this pictures is not toyin ex na.. smh for d op..

16 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Lamzee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
The Man just disgraced his self,it happened at computer village

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by drnairalov: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
make i hear im side first

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by sexyglow(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
So why liken him to Toyin Aimakun to ridicule her or make the story catchy? Why drag the innocent lady into a mess she knows nothing about? Receive sense o Op

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by enoqueen: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Lamzee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
ipromise:
The guy in this pictures is not toyin ex na.. smh for d op..
Oga he his the one

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by desire44: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
[b][/b]this guy must have mental health issue! About two months ago,i sighted him urinating right at the middle of the expressway at Airport Road,Ajao estate

9 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by oxovo: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmmmm . .looks can be deceiving

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bastard son of a million fathers.. Nemesis caught up with you..its time to get served bìtch tongue

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by BrutalJab: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
It's a movie scene joor.

Check his Instagram page for more pictures. grin

Afonja celebs and stealing sha. Adunni Ade and co... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by ugosly(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
If this is true then there is no doubting that thing called witchcraft 'remote control'..I saw the story on IG but still don't wanna believe it until it is confirmed by super detective olofolofos of nairaland.
Somebody who knows them better come and confirm this news o.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by contactmorak: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
It's from a movie scene

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Destined2win: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toyin right now

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by oxovo: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
obviously real

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by ellechrystal(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by jos945(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Too Too bad

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by YourNemesis: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
obviously a movie
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by holysainbj(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
lie lie
He came with a jeep but crossed d main road to enter a taxi

people can't even lie properly again!!

Buhari!!!! sad

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by bumi10(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmmmm

how truthful is that
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by oladipo322(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
fake celebrity living fake life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by maleeks(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't wanna believe this yet
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Atiku2019: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
This must be a movie cool I refuse to believe this story wink
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Whether na him or not. E no put money for my pocket so abeg E NO CONCERN ME!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.