Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (17812 Views)

Can I Make Sales On Fiverr With Nigerian Account In Graphics Design? / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online / How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you check my profile you will see that I did one step by steps training on how to open fiverr account and create best selling GIGS. And I thank God that many people called me and appreciate. Some of these people told me that they have opened fiverr account for a long time but don’t make any money. They said my information really changed the story.

Now, am here with another information. If you read it very well am sure you will gain a lot. I want to share with you 6 services that is making me over $300 weekly on fiverr without stress. The good news about these services is, I can simply do it within 20minutes and am done. I don’t stress myself when its come to fiverr, all my gigs is 3days delivery the fastest one is 2days. And all my services is what I can finish within 20mintes.

Let Look at these 6 services:

1. Video Animation/explainer
2. eCover
3. Logo Design
4. Manual Blog Comment
5. Video Script Writing
6. Video Editing

Am sure those services are not new to you. But how to deliver them is the problem. But don’t worry I got you cover. The problem is the software to deliver some of these services like Video animation, video editing, eCover and Logo. But if you follow my step by step here you will see that you have these software with you right there inside your phone.

I don’t learn any of these services from anywhere. Especially video editing. I started with video editing by taking short movies using my phone and within 3days I was able to know like 50% of these work. And today my story is changed. And for the animation and logo I have the software and I learnt these from Youtube.

These 6 services are hot demand in fiverr. If you don’t believe me go straight now to fiverr.com you will see how people need these services like crazy. You can check my profile and see the step by step tutorial I created some months ago. I have details everything on how to open fiverr account and how to sell very well. But you will need the best service to offer on fiverr if you really want to make money during this economic recession. This is the reason why am here to show you how to do this services without stress that guarantee you over $30 daily without stress.
If you really want to know how I and my other guys are doing it. You can check the screen short email proof if you don't believe me. You will need to go here:

http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

Follow that url and see how we are doing it without waking up by 5am. Lolz. You may want to ask any question. Am here with you to take any question. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Linzo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have been struggling with fiverr for getting to one year now without making any sale hope you will help me out thanks
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by africanman85: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls I need the softwares and tutorial from u
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Linzo:
I have been struggling with fiverr for getting to one year now without making any sale hope you will help me out thanks
Don't worry. If you follow my step by step program you will forget the past
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
africanman85:
Pls I need the softwares and tutorial from u

Please follow the url you will get the software.
Thanks
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Linzo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
webme:

Please follow the url you will get the software.
Thanks
The URL has nothing in there except adverts for certain services to be bought

5 Likes

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Linzo:

The URL has nothing in there except adverts for certain services to be bought and a tricky way to get ones phone number and email. I don't know when we will stop deceiving people in this country. You open a thread that promises heaven on earth just to direct people to your sales page, very bad and if people want to buy from you they will definitely back off because first impression matters
You welcome. Thank God have make everything clear on the post. This is not my first time of sharing informative Tips here
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Linzo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
webme:

You welcome. Thank God have make everything clear on the post. This is not my first time of sharing informative Tips here
I'm sorry if I used derogatory words I just stumbled upon one of your threads on fiverr and was very educative.Keep it up bro. Sorry if I offended you
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
OP i hail o. Nice work. I also participate in fiverr biz but this ur earning is amazing and i will like to be ur student. I have really started learning how to create whiteboard video. I hope u will be of assistance wen i call on u.

I learn with explaindio.

Weldone sir.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Linzo:

I'm sorry if I used derogatory words I just stumbled upon one of your threads on fiverr and was very educative.Keep it up bro. Sorry if I offended you

You welcome
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nomeh17:
OP i hail o. Nice work. I also participate in fiverr biz but this ur earning is amazing and i will like to be ur student. I have really started learning how to create whiteboard video. I hope u will be of assistance wen i call on u.

I learn with explaindio.

Weldone sir.

you welcome. just be ready to learn
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Good morning
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by SRK1(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2016
I need a 5-star review on Fiverr, and I'm ready to pay you HANDSOMELY in Naira.

The rate at which I will pay you will be better than that of your exchanger.

Happy to work with you!

Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by skyrockete(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2016
I opened an acct (US ip) with fiverr two months ago but no sales yet. That is on article writing. I have always be passionate about making money online but I really need mentor to put me through, it makes the learning faster! Actually I am in Ibadan nd I don't mind to come for mentorship from anybody in Ibadan here. I live @ Apata, IB. Though I am been wrting Ebooks but no sales as such. For more than a month I just had two sales of my ebook on amazon. Anyway, I did enrol my books on. KDP Select because I put them Draft2Digital. I don't know that could be affecting sales. I mean not enrolling on Amazon KDP Select. Back to Fiverr Bros, I need help on it. Currently I don't any job neither money; I am totally @ a low ebb of my finances! This Naija is tough ooo! Wife dey, house rent, nepa bill, just name them, no money even getting psychologically disturbed. Anyway, life continues. This my mail: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2016
skyrockete:
I opened an acct (US ip) with fiverr two months ago but no sales yet. That is on article writing. I have always be passionate about making money online but I really need mentor to put me through, it makes the learning faster! Actually I am in Ibadan nd I don't mind to come for mentorship from anybody in Ibadan here. I live @ Apata, IB. Though I am been wrting Ebooks but no sales as such. For more than a month I just had two sales of my ebook on amazon. Anyway, I did enrol my books on. KDP Select because I put them Draft2Digital. I don't know that could be affecting sales. I mean not enrolling on Amazon KDP Select. Back to Fiverr Bros, I need help on it. Currently I don't any job neither money; I am totally @ a low ebb of my finances! This Naija is tough ooo! Wife dey, house rent, nepa bill, just name them, no money even getting psychologically disturbed. Anyway, life continues. This my mail: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com.

Please follow the url on the post. Don't drop your details.
For your gigs. go to fiverr search for the service on your niche. the first three gigs that that you see. copy their tags and you see for your gig, believed that will help. You can follow the url on the post

1 Like

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2016
SRK1:
I need a 5-star review on Fiverr, and I'm ready to pay you HANDSOMELY in Naira.

The rate at which I will pay you will be better than that of your exchanger.

Happy to work with you!

Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Tell us the amount you will pay per $ anybody here can help you
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by JohnieWalker(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Egbon I will love to go into video editing pls tell me software or tutorials i need
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Egbon I will love to go into video editing pls tell me software or tutorials i need
Please follow that url. Is not something you can know within a day. i always share free gift like that to the people who visit my site.
The url will tell you more on how to get it
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
wow!!!! This is very interesting. But to get the software for the animation maybe difficult bro.
or can i get it form you?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
talk214:
wow!!!! This is very interesting. But to get the software for the animation maybe difficult bro.
or can i get it form you?
Sure you can get it
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good evening
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by demo4ril97(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Nomeh17:

I learn with explaindio.

Weldone sir.
boss i hail o! You don reach here again?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
boss i hail o! You don reach here again?

I hail u too bros. I really love everything abt fiverr. Right nw i am 10 orders away to reach level 2.

God bless ur biz.

Op i hail o.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by demo4ril97(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Nomeh17:

I hail u too bros. I really love everything abt fiverr. Right nw i am 10 orders away to reach level 2.

God bless ur biz.

Op i hail o.
u will get there bro, meanwhile i captured a domain can u help me with end users email it keywords "baby diapers" thanks
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=demo4ril97 post=51323107] u will get there bro, meanwhile i captured a domain can u help me with end users email it keywords "baby diapers" thanks[/quote

I format my system and lost d software i usually use for that.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nomeh17:

God bless ur biz.

Op i hail o.
wow! this is good. keep it up
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=Nomeh17 post=51331469][/quote] Which software are you using. Please can you share with us here?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
talk214:
Which software are you using. Please can you share with us here?

Bros i don't use softwares for my gigs. All are writing writing writing gigs wink

Thatz y i want to learn more and better skills.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bros, which kind writing. Abi na Article writing you dey do?

1 Like

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by AkProsper(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2016
webme:
Good morning to you all
Goog morning to u you too.
Pls how do I fund my seoclerk account?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Is My Business Partner Cheating Me?? / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Jumia Posts EUR35.4 Million Loss, Revenue Falls By 56%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.