Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165351 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
shollay09:
click on d profile of d person you wanna send a personal message to... there you will see send an email..

How to I view that message..... I checked my mail and was told someone wants to contact me............ That I should respond .....
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shollay09(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
SABA2002:

How to I view that message..... I checked my mail and was told someone wants to contact me............ That I should respond .....
yes.. you need to reply first before you can av a swift conversation

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
shollay09:
yes.. you need to reply first before you can av a swift conversation

I tried replying via the email I got but it's not going through, showing me mail failure stuff
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Traveller11: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloribabs:

Your mail or phone number
Could you please send me a pm?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by jiggaz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
I have researched this Get Help Worldwide and i think they are cool and secure.... i like it, its kinda more of an investment scheme and very strict rules, so no cases of Fraudsters invading it. ... Together with MMM, let's make that money.. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by missiamme: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
jiggaz:
I have researched this Get Help Worldwide and i think they are cool and secure.... i
like it, its kinda more of an investment scheme and very strict rules, so no cases of Fraudsters invading it. ... Together with MMM, let's make that money.. lol.
Yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by oloribabs(f): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Traveller11:
Could you please send me a pm?

angelicbb30@gmail.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by jiggaz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
missiamme:
Yes ooo
abi oo lol
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Sakes: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
jiggaz:
I have researched this Get Help Worldwide and i think they are cool and secure.... i like it, its kinda more of an investment scheme and very strict rules, so no cases of Fraudsters invading it. ... Together with MMM, let's make that money.. lol.

How much have you received
I mean concrete Cash!!!! grin grin

I pray for you!!!!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by jiggaz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sakes:

How much have you received I mean concrete Cash!!!! grin grin
I pray for you!!!!
Substantial amount....
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by olufunmivicky(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
GHW is the best............. Vkyspecial@yahoo.com......................

meanwhile

Have u heard abt MMM WESTAFRICA...... It's 50% monthly,,,,, new in town, check it out and register vkyspecial@yahoo.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
I GOT HELP NOW NOW NOW
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Philistine(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
GHW is d best! Will still be in existence for at least 2more years!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by harmony940(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
givers forum will be back shortly,i just loged in..this is their message...

Compliments.
It's a great honour to have you on this platform as we welcome you to the dawn of a new era.Givers Forum exists because you exist, it is therefore our utmost desire to always put a smile on your face.
Henceforth, important messages shall be passed unto the community via this channel so we encourage you to make it a habit opening your folder every now and then.
Your great community is gradually recovering from the sever attacks from those who are already afraid of what's about to come in the future, however, your determination will win the battle on the long run. If you PHed and GHed recently and have not been matched, just be patient, it's being done in batches and will definitely soon get to your turn. The support system will soon be launched to make response to complaints faster and more effective.
Please be calm in the face of adversity and let us enjoy this beautiful ride together, things can only be better.
Keep Giving, Keep Growing and Keep being the answer your generation needs.
God bless us all.

Team Admin

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Dayco(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by AceKid(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MEDIUM TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO ON INVESTMENT PROJECT THAT WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU IN THIS TIME OF RECESSION

https://www.nairaland.com/3484309/let-me-reveal-u-how
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by blossomnet1: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
enemies of progress spotted..
givers forum has not crashed o, use your Firefox to open it..just did mine now and its open with ease..

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Jamez122: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Click below
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Amukpume: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Givers forum announced earlier dat they will b doing an upgrade within a stated time. mayb dats whats up.

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by nurez305(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Save yourself from hbp and invest in a secure and less risk platform... get help world is the king of all platform right now... a platform where it take 25 to 27days before you are matched for payment... you remain with it grow on the platform... send me a mail let me show you how you can turn that 30percent to 60percent in a month...

If you are interested, send me a mail on nurez4life@yahoo.com...
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tuak(f): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2016
GETHELP WORLDWIDE is the best. Google on line to read more about them. Contact me bukolaoyewumi @yahoo.com for more info.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ademiihawa: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
GHW is real nd secured cos u've rules to abide too. Whassapp 08021207218 for more details
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fastlane84: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
josieboy:

Mumu wat do u ve to say about facebook using PHP ?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.