Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165375 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akuracy(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2017
zikokoko:

have u been able to sell off your GRC?
pls how do I sell my GRC on givers forum?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by hola106(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2017
new investors chat me up am giving out GRC on every GRC u but offer last 07062888246
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by zikokoko(m): 1:50am On May 16, 2017
akuracy:
pls how do I sell my GRC on givers forum?
bro. i have no frigin idea...fingrs crossed sha.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by bekes45(m): 2:37am On May 16, 2017
thanks
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fredlasisi(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
Why BRT TV Advert Remains a Viable Promotional Platform for
Artiste Music Videos, Entrepreneurs and SMEs

We at WOW AGENCY are ready to run and manage your promo on BRT Tv Screens daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Just choose a plan now.

Reach

An average 15’ 30’ or 60’ commercial slot runs 56 times daily, 392 times weekly and 1,568 times monthly.

· No of Buses: 400

· No of Commuters Daily: 460,000

· Average No of Commuters Monthly:14,000,000

· Passenger Flow (Peak Period): 360000

· Passenger Flow (Off Peak): 100,000

· Passenger capacity/bus: 80 (37 sitting/43 standing)

· Daily Passenger Flow/Bus: An average of 200 passengers (including those embarking and disembarking at different bus terminals) per trip

· Each bus makes 20 trips (to and fro) each day. That makes the total carriage about 4,000 passengers per day and 120,000 commuters per month thereby offering advertisers the opportunity to reach a wide, diverse, heterogeneous audience.

As earlier mentioned, product / service commercials will be featured amidst entertaining content such as musical videos, sports, movie trailers, fashion tips, comedy flicks and so on. This guarantees large viewership of your advert.

Interestingly, we presently have 400 in-transit audio and visual display units available in BRT commercial shuttles.

Major Route:
The five major ones include:

· CMS - Ketu
· Maryland - Iyana Ipaja
· CMS – Lekki / Ajah
· Maryland – Ikotun / Igando
· Ikorodu-Mile 12 – CMS

WATTSAPP 08096299788 for more Info

Email:- wowagencyng@gmail.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chucy: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Calebjonathan:
Lets bring any idea on how to get our moneys back, because it has been tied down since November. lets all turn to whistle blowers like what happened in mmm. naira landers got the address and pictures of the top guilder of mmm nigeria and published it in naira land forum, lets put shame aside and publish how much we paid and to whom here, before we know it we can identify the yahoo boys and their address

I have succeeded in getting every information about Givers Forum, including the founder, their business address, their registered business name, I have a possible contact address n phone of the founder.

If they don't do anything about our money, I will use my resources to spread that Intel all over the net.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goodboy744(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
All those who want to learn binary trade and binary strategy contact me via whatapp 08103650702 note its not free the seminar
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abbeyforex(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2018
Hello Guys,

On January 1st 2018, we caught a vision to create 10 New Millionaires by the end of the year via different means of PLAN B Income but ranging but not limited to Forex,Binary Option,Cryptocurrency,Affiliate Marketing,Importation and so many others.

By May 31st 2018 ,we have successfully created 9 New Millionaires who started with us with No or very limited capital in the beginning of the year.

Testominies abound !

We were sparked up and encouraged the more to either double or tripple our target for the year by December 2018. In view of this , I will be introducing us to a new concept and opportunity that we are all set to enjoy and planned to explore for the remaining periods we have for the year.

You are free to join us on our whatsapp group where we will give detailed info on how to earn EXTRA $75 weekly using your phone ,click the link below to join us:

Whatsapp
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abbeyforex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
PHUNDMANAGER

VIEW 'BOUNTY BONUS' ON PHUNDMANAGER TO EARN FREE TOKEN
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by DESTROTECH(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
Hello Bosses trade with a trusted vendor..

I buy bulk and unit Bitcoin and Giftcards.

WhatsApp me : 0 9 0 9 1 8 7 0 1 3 2
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chucy: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Do you have an idea or problem that requires funding?
There is a platform created just for that... utilizing your social influence to raise funds for you.... its not MMM or MLM... its simply a Cloud-Fundraiser!

CloudFundraiser is an online crowd-funding initiative designed to help you raise funds for your causes, ideas, dreams or goals.

With CloudFundraiser, you simply create your funding goals, share your fundraiser with your family, friends and social network, then withdraw your funds whenever you are ready.

You can raise any amount you want, no restrictions, no limitations.

How It Works
- Sign-up a CloudFundraiser account at https://cloudfundraiser.com
- Decide your fundraiser goal and amount
- Create your fundraiser and get a unique fundraiser address
- Share your fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other social media using the share buttons
- Get funded by your loved ones and other donors who share your dreams
- Withdraw your funds to your bank account anytime you want

Its that straight-forward!

Visit https://cloudfundraiser.com to start a fund raiser Free

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.