Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (49533 Views)

Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by TunezMediaTV: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerian musician, Maheeda bared all in her birthday message which she shared on her gram with a sexy selfie on snap.

She wrote;

Born throw way, had n still hav no idea of where or who my relatives are, no education, no talent no one to support, my country needed help talk less of helping someone. I did house girl n bar girl jobs but none could help with my dream n mind set. men? My fellow black when as at that time loved half-caste ladies or educated ladies or ladies from a good family , who dash me any of that qualities? I don't have those qualities. I had no house so I lived in d streets for days until I couldn't take it anymore. was raped, used deceived, n shot with a guy a prostitute took me into her shelter n I had a place to sleep but hey I hit d streets with her every night to d club hoping to see a white man to save me since I have been rejected and abandon by almost everyone in my life!!!! See how I became a club girl? That was another experience... let's not for early pregnancy n d experience of being a single mother in a Lonely world. but thank God I found a white guy that heard my life story and promised to give me hope. he did by the way. since I had a white guy who was helping me with small small money to survive, I had nothing else to do as a job so I choose entertainment, why because I want to be somebody, all my life I have been feeling like a no body, so I thought being famous will make me a somebody! I couldn't sing to safe my life , I remember going to the studio and the producer was like nah mhen!!! Lol but I begged him and tell him my story how bad I want to be a somebody, so he stared teaching me to use my voice until we could manage it... well he said thank God you have learned the act of seduction while In the club, use that he said.... and that was what I have been doing till date ... but when I started so many Nigerians tried to push me down not knowing they were killing my last hope.. I forgive them all because they never knew. I still love them they only made me stronger! Well, story too long, so far so good , I don't only have a roof over my head, I live in a mansion, I can't only eat I feed others , I use to wear one pant for days now I dash girls colorful pants, I walked barefoot, now I give out shoes. thank God for life...HBD to me love y'all

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNGu8gSh0Um/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
see flat boobs like lalasticlala left balls.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
her bald head con be like Ay dry jokes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by DozieInc(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stories that touch.

11 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by crazymommy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
olihilistic:
if dem check your phone now dem go see the picture...Vaseline man

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sandydayziz(f): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am touched... If only I read all of it.. People wit story like dis tend to live d opposite life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
grin if dem check your phone now dem go see the picture...Vaseline man
oyq na.
you're a cucumber chairlady.
you thought chidinma how to do it.

22 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by crazymommy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
olihilistic:

oyq na.
you're a cucumber chairlady.
you thought chidinma how to do it.
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by celestialAgent(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Remind me to read it when you grow breast!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sharon6(f): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pele

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Odunharry(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
oh no .... Ladies.

Dunno why majority of 9ja ladies especially tell
story about how they were rape and abused
especially those who are wayward..

I am not understanding..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Pray(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Who cares.... once a LovePeddler!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by alatbaba1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lols. U r still
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by DICKtator: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Interesting15: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
I think you guys have seen what we are saying?

Many of these prostitutes and bad girls deserves our pity. They originally didn't plan walking the direction they are presently walking.

Whenever you see a prostitute and a bad girl, pity her and pray for her.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by kings09(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
So how dat one tk concern us or how does it epp our economy

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Daniel058(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
What happen to change/ repentance now even as u have everything?? undecided

Swear that you will never upload another nude pics

[size=20pt]...Story for the gods! [/size]

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by link2ok(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
It's pathetic how ladies are quick to cry rape each time they want sympathy. Every single girl had one rape issue or the other and I wonder who rape this girls.

Majority of the guys in custody today for rape are innocent and I have always learnt to be careful around them.

I Know of a guy who trained his girl in skul and when the guy wanted getting married to her she refused and went ahead to tell him she doesn't love him but they want favour for free.

Moheeda you are prostitute from birth and you only used your situation to support your evil.

Living in mansion and feeding other and sharing shoes ain't the signs for happiness and wealth. It emanates from within I believe the happiest of people are the wealthiest

Nb: to all the ladies that where truly raped unjustly please forgive me and this message ain't for you. God bless you and punish those that took advantage of you without your consent

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
so
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by theemy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na so shocked
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by theemy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na so shocked
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by skinnyinc(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
No be you first start am. Hear another person story you go fear your head
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by vickeybrown92(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Eyah soorry oya cum and take biscuit

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by henrydadon(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

olosho .grin

[img]http://i./8S0Qims1lSJAk.gif[/img]

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by freeman95(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
olihilistic:

stop saying rubbish, why do u want to put lalasticlala in a sex scandal? what if his wife or family sees this comment, ever thought about that NO! U ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tough life... At least she didn't lose hope.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Ikigia: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thank God.....
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by foreverkind1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo
See, how u come finish am like that , grin

Na big time olodo ..

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by wiloy2k8(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time / Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.