Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users (24641 Views)

Gionee Phones/screens(all Gionee Lovers) / Massive Discount On All Gionee Smartphones[Black Friday Coupon] / A List Of All Gionee Service Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by MilesLamar(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Kiady16:
there is an automatic update to Android 6.0 for Gionee M5

m5 or m5 mini!? Just bought a brand new m5mini no update yet
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by masties2(f): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
MilesLamar:

m5 or m5 mini!? Just bought a brand new m5mini no update yet

How much did you get it pls?
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by MilesLamar(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2017
masties2:

How much did you get it pls?
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by KillerBeauty(f): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
ameezy:
U can now upgrade your gionee m5 mini from Android 5.0 to android 6.0 marshmallow wink
Pls is rooting d same tin as changing imei? Because I change my imei in my sim 1 in my m5mini to DAT of blackberry is that d same tin as rooting?
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by ameezy(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
KillerBeauty:

Pls is rooting d same tin as changing imei? Because I change my imei in my sim 1 in my m5mini to DAT of blackberry is that d same tin as rooting?
No it not the same bt before you can change ur iimei the phone must be rooted for safety reasons
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
My gionee m5 mini, doesn't multi task anymore, if I switch between apps,go back in a few seconds it starts to reload. It's very frustrating and I think it's making me consume more data.
Please what can I do to fix this?
Thanks!
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by KillerBeauty(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
ameezy:

No it not the same bt before you can change ur iimei the phone must be rooted for safety reasons
OK so I have to unroot it first?
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by ameezy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
KillerBeauty:

OK so I have to unroot it first?
No need to unroot again
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
This is what I get when I tried doing the upgrade today, though I have always get the download link but I wasn't ready then but now that I'm ready the delay is showing up, any help please?

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by mummyson26(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
My gionee m5 mini, doesn't multi task anymore, if I switch between apps,go back in a few seconds it starts to reload. It's very frustrating and I think it's making me consume more data.
Please what can I do to fix this?
Thanks!
Remove your phone from power saving mode
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
mummyson26:

Remove your phone from power saving mode
Thanks but it's not on power saving.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by bisi12004: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please, I need help on how to get original Android 5.0 firmware for my gionee m5 mini.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by khazeem(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
pls anybody who has d fairly used for sale should pls quote me...thanks
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by masterP042(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
bisi12004:
Please, I need help on how to get original Android 5.0 firmware for my gionee m5 mini.
Visit any of their approved service centers. That's where I got mine. I hated the upgraded version 6.0
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nice phone. Love it.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by olajazz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
ammyluv2002:
who wants to sell its m5mini should call 09056535036.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Kbs468(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2017
pls pepple. I just bought my m5
mini but I couldnt access the message that keep showing on the home page. it kept saying CONVERSATION IS EMPTY when clicked upon to be viewed.
The mistake I made was allowing the seller to cut it open and insert the battery because He was just clicking next next without allowing me read what was being said before prompting next from the button
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by directonpc(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
directonpc:

You can unroot via kingroot settings as I explained on a forum post here: http://7rl.in/Gm5m6
I wrote everything based on experience so it should work fine.
There another new update, that corrects wrong battery status. It's just about 380mb

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who has rooted his phone and who had been able to scan fonts, I miss changing fonts, tired of the default fonts
Need help on rooting if I can't root at least how do I change the font with a custom font
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Celmatador(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
I received a system update for my Gionee M5 mini... I have being reading abt the ups n down from other users and I don't know if I should go ahead n update to marshmallow?

1 Like

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by peterbello(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kbs468:
pls pepple. I just bought my m5
mini but I couldnt access the message that keep showing on the home page. it kept saying CONVERSATION IS EMPTY when clicked upon to be viewed.
The mistake I made was allowing the seller to cut it open and insert the battery because He was just clicking next next without allowing me read what was being said before prompting next from the button

Your phone is on guest mode. You no dey read user manual when you buy something ni? Go to Settings>Security and uncheck Guest Mode.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by peterbello(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Celmatador:
I received a system update for my Gionee M5 mini... I have being reading abt the ups n down from other users and I don't know if I should go ahead n update to marshmallow?

You are not alone bro.

1 Like

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Celmatador(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
peterbello:

You are not alone bro.

I later did the updating and am loving my phone more... Go ahead no fear.

1 Like

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2017
who wan sell this him phone for 25k...me likey the phone
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by RuthC: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
who wan sell this him phone for 25k...me likey the phone

The M5mini costs N45,500
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Sweet phone. My only problem is that I can't move apps to SD card.

Will I be able to move apps to SD cards,if I flash a custom rom?

Who don flash custom rom here on the phone?

CC Akamo5, directonpc
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by MilesLamar(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
iyke926:
Sweet phone. My only problem is that I can't move apps to SD card.

Will I be able to move apps to SD cards,if I flash a custom rom?

Who don flash custom rom here on the phone?

CC Akamo5, directonpc

once u upgrade u can move apps
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by MilesLamar(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
you can't get gionee m5 mini 2nd hand for 25k.. lowest na 35k
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
MilesLamar:

once u upgrade u can move apps
Are you sure? Please, show me a screenshot. Thanks.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
How to use custom fonts o

1 Like

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by LordtripleM: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2017
MilesLamar:
you can't get gionee m5 mini 2nd hand for 25k.. lowest na 35k

Please drop ur contact.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Titanmike(m): 2:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Does this phone come with led notification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check Airtel Subscription Balance / How To Take Sharp Photos With Your Smart Phone. / How To Subscribe To Airtel 1.8GB For N500 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.