Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? (1266 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by onomeasike: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have followed the political development in Ondo state and the only word that describes the loss of Olusegun Mimiko is Karma.
I believe it can be traced to the experience of all those who had betrayed Tinubu in the past.
I recall how Tinubu supported Mimiko to recover his mandate from the late Agagu but to the suprise of most political watchers, Mimiko turned around and betrayed his benefactor like he did to Pa Adefarati.
Now for all his 8 years, he couldn't even get his preferred candidate to win ordinary PDP gubernatorial ticket.
Now, if by Saturday, Oke , Tinubu-backed candidate wins the ondo election, I hope he would have learnt a lesson from the consequences of his years of political betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by funshint(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
onomeasike:
I have followed the political development in Ondo state and the only word that describes the loss of Olusegun Mimiko is Karma.
I believe it can be traced to the experience of all those who had betrayed Tinubu in the past.
I recall how Tinubu supported Mimiko to recover his mandate from the late Agagu but to the suprise of most political watchers, Mimiko turned around and betrayed his benefactor like he did to Pa Adefarati.
Now for all his 8 years, he couldn't even get his preferred candidate to win ordinary PDP gubernatorial ticket.
Now, if by Saturday, Oke , Tinubu-backed candidate wins the ondo election, I hope he would have learnt a lesson from the consequences of his years of political betrayal.
Seriously I don't wish Mimiko's fate on any person....someone in position of power without power. Tinubu literally prostated to him to join ACN den. But his arrogance wouldn't let him. This election ordinarily would hv been a walkover 4 him. Karma is indeed a biitch!
Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by onomeasike: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
He joins the list of the following:
Kofoworola Bucknor
Musiliu Obanikoro
Sen. Ogunlewe,
Femi Pedro,
Sen Dosumu,
Goodluck Jonathan,
Gbajabiamila,
Gbenga Daniel
Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by rexel99: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
funshint:

Seriously I don't wish Mimiko's fate on any person....someone in position of power without power. Tinubu literally prostated to him to join ACN den. But his arrogance wouldn't let him. This election ordinarily would hv been a walkover 4 him. Karma is indeed a biitch!

How silly of you. How would it have been a walkover? Go and ask your paymaster tinubu, he is presently fighting the battle of his life. Smh. Kids coming here to post trash.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by Grundig: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
On current standing tinubu is no better than mimiko. Both are currently at cross roads in their political careers. Both have betrayed. Both have been betrayed. Both are currently hangung on to their futures by the tiniest of ropes.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by onomeasike: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Grundig:
On current standing tinubu is no better than mimiko. Both are currently at cross roads in their political careers. Both have betrayed. Both have been betrayed. Both are currently hangung on to their futures by the tiniest of ropes.
You are contradicting yourself and that's why your comparison is faulty.
Let me educate you.
1. Tinubu has left office almost a decade ago and has repeatedly determined his successors,Mimiko is still in office, has the power of incumbency yet could not even get ordinary primary ticket for his preferred candidate let alone win the election

2. Nobody betrayed Mimiko and if there would have been any, perhaps it would have been Jegede who unfortunately Mimiko used his own badluck to spoil the man's chances. So who would you say betrayed Mimiko? Amodu Sheriff or Jimoh Ibrahim? Who among the two did he discover or groom for political office whereas Tinubu has repeatedly discovered, groomed and promoted his political proteges.
3. Who is dead politically?A mimiko who by next couple of weeks will have no single local government under his control after 8 years in office or a Tibubu who has the loyalty of most of the APC governors and political leaders in his strong base in the south west?
I think you should take time to reflect on the karma on Mimiko. Technically, Mimiko was disgraced from office not even Adefarati who he equally betrayed was disgraced from office. Is this not karma in your eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by onomeasike: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
I remember Mimiko denying that he got political and money for legal services support from Tinubu during his case against Agagu and I told a friend that if it is true that Tinubu funded Mimiko and mimiko is denying it,Mimiko yio te (Mimiko will be disgraced).
I just realized that my prophesy came true.
Watch what will happen to those who are presently in gang up against Tinubu, they will be disgraced like mimiko too.
The lesson in it is that loyalty can take you far in life.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? by onomeasike: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mimiko joins the list of the following:
Dayo Adeyeye
Yinka Odumakin
Ganiyu Adams
Frederick Fasheun

(1) (Reply)

FG Gives Conditions To Pay N2.2tn Contractors’ Debts / Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! / Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.