Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Sequel: Behind Her Veil - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sequel: Behind Her Veil (7835 Views)

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / Maria: The Sequel / Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]If you love stories about rich over priviledged[/s]...never mind!

So I got my hands dirty again, typing. I thought I was done but something was awoken hence the reason for this sequel.

Warning: If you're going to be reading this story then you're advised to be incredibly patient because update won't be consistent. It may not be as lengthy as the previous one. But one thing I'm sure of is it will be worth your time.

Give your encouragement by liking, sharing and throwing in some comments.

Criticise, constructively and otherwise, but truth is I really don't care tho because I'm writing for..., plus I'm the writer so only me can dictate what happens. tongue

Sorry for not mentioning monikers, just came out of nairaland prison, I'm not ready to go back there again!

And please do not steal my work. Ayam begging you. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by EmperorLee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
#We bring it back again, the remix#

grin.

I am here to stay through to the very end...

Praah, Coming thraaa grin

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin.

Thanks bro. That's how we roll grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
This story is set a year after Sadiq and Zeenat tied the knot.

The street was empty, without a single soul in sight. It was a beautiful boulevard, the landscaping on both sides of the boulevard charming with green grass, yellow daises and bleeding heart flowers. But none of that mattered as he ran, ran for his life!

Exiting flower garden street, he stopped, panting, out of breath. He was torn between running right or left. He was familiar with this street, too familiar! The road on the left side stretched into the distance as far as the eyes could see.

Still panting with both palms against his knees, his gaze fell on the right side of the road. The road stretched ahead too, a roundabout not too far from sight and Government house somewhere around there.

"Flora...Flora...Flora!" he heard the infamous whispers again. From the strength he regained, he bolted, almost tripping. Left, his choice!

The whispers didn't stop, it was like an auditory hallucination, no, it was like whoever or whatever was whispering to him was right behind him; so close that his pace didn't bring about any distance between him and it, so close that it felt like whatever it was, it was weighing on his shoulder, so much that he could feel its weight, yet no sight of it!

Moments later he fell on the ground, his knees kissing the hot tarred road. The weight of whatever it was that was hanging on him pulling him down.

"Argh!" he groaned bitterly, struggling to stand on his feet. In a nanosecond, his face was thrown against the tarred road, side ways, taking forceful breath, inhaling the pungent odour of the tarred road.

And like rain, flowers fell on him. One fell right across his face; the flower was pure white, like moonbeams caught within the frosted dew at night. He grabbed one, bringing it close to his nose; squeezing and inhaling it deeply.

There was a sudden flash of light, like the headlight of incoming cars. With each passing seconds they became ever brighter, as close as the whispers. His masculine chest rising and falling rapidly, fear strickened, he leaped from his bed throwing his duvet away, terrified!

"Bad dream!" he drawled, wiping off the drool on his cheeks with the back of his palm.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Emperoorlee: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin.

It's Time To Reunite, Comrados.

Heemah
DandyPearl
Bellovers
Sageez
Afz9095
Ysadiq
DVMtuppence
Calmdove
Domido
Maggielovely
Rukkydelta
Damyem
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva
Jsharp
Adajiboyy
Ideatoprince18
Deesquare01
Nidaxj
Snowangel
Gbens2000
Spdazzy
Mattkent
Dimssy
Hefelove
Iyoha240

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Asmau rummaged her closet, flinging her clothes left and right.

"Useless!" she mumbled, throwing an old dress to her left hand side.

"Out of vogue!" she threw a beautiful top sideways again, same spot the previous one was thrown to.

And this has been going on endlessly for the past thirty minutes.

"I still don't get why you transferred to University of Ilorin. You were doing quite well in University of Lagos." Vanessa said dryly, pushing a strawberry into her mouth.

"That's the problem. I don't want to do 'quite well' I want to perform 'greatly'." Asmau replied her.

We have a perfectionist here!

Even though she was hidden in the closet, not visible to Vanessa, Vanessa could still imagine her finger quoting the words.

"Moreover my future lies there." Asmau added after a pause.

"More like she is trying to escape from us. We old couples probably remind her of the impending future!" The voice came from the door.

Asmau jumped out of the closet to find her brother standing by the door, wearing a white face cap, white polo and short, holding hands with his wife, Zeenat.

Unlike her husband, Zeenat was overdressed, wearing a long silver gown and topping it with an oversized tweed coat which one could easily tell belonged to Sadiq.

"Brother Sadiq!" she ran to him. She never got too old for her brother's hug. "Thank you both for making it."

"Anything for you baby." Sadiq replied her nonchalantly, waltzing towards his best friend who was lying on her stomach, throwing some more berries into her mouth.

In reaction to Sadiq's reply to Asmau, Zeenat threw him a surprise look. "I literally dragged him here from the gymnasium." Zeenat spilled.

Asmau turned fiercely to Sadiq who was exchanging pleasantries with Vanessa.

Sadiq could feel Asmau's eyes boring two holes into the back of his head. "One would have thought that after tying the knot with my girlfriend she will be loyal to me, but no. Seems like you ladies entered some kind of feminine oath, loyalty to fellow females first." complained Sadiq in response to Zeenat exposing his secret.

When no one responded to him he threw his hands up in defeat. "Fine. I may or may not have lost track of time at the gym. But here I am."

He attempted helping himself with a berry but his palm got hit away by an angry Vanessa.

"What was that for?" he roared.

"For losing track of time. We don't share food with people that don't keep their promises." Vanessa informed him, hoisting herself up.

Sadiq grimaced, snorting, almost hissing. His hand flew stubbornly towards the strawberry again, defying Vanessa, but he was inhibited this time by three palms.

"Ouch!" he held his palm. "Seriously?" glaring at the ladies.

The ladies had both palms against their waist, giving him a serious-laughter free face.

He gave in. "Okay fine. I'm sorry for almost forgetting."

"And?" Asmau seethed, the apology incomplete.

"What?" he asked bewildered. He followed their gaze and figured it out. "Oh! And sorry for coming underdressed. But I would have dressed properly if my girlfriend here; Mrs. we-will-get-late had allowed me to go back home to wear something appropriate." he eyed Zeenat.

Satisfied with his apology, Asmau ignored him while Zeenat chuckled.

"Where is your hubby?" Zeenat asked Vanessa.

"He will be here soon. He drove our kid to The Walters. We want her to spend some time with her grandparents."

At the mention of kid, Sadiq and Zeenat cringed. There was a disturbing eerie silence permeating the room till Asmau coughed softly.

"I really appreciate you all...for showing up today." Asmau coughed the words. Though they were sincere words, but at this moment, this instant, the words were more on a rescue mission to save the uncomfortable situation that enveloped them rather than to show actual gratitude which it was initially intended for.

"Don't mention." they chorused.

It has been a year plus since Sadiq and Zeenat tied the knot. The couples still appeared as young as their teen years, their maturity accentuated only by their choice of clothing.

Meshed together, they manifested into two picturesque models, owing to their slim yet healthy physique; which one could easily tell was as a result of mild dieting. They weren't into family planning but had still failed to conceive a child.

Drama Queen Vanessa W. Kross was still her old self, save for her over enthusiastic-attention-seeking self which she ditched as she matured, especially when she thought Sadiq was no more.

Her model feature didn't elope from her even after her first child birth. It garnered her more contracts as a model and several ambassadorial status.

Compliment were constantly hurled at her by her female friends who couldn't phantom how she was still able to have such great post-baby body. It just didn't make sense to them.

Even though she told them that her secret was taking fruit and working out daily, none of them believed her.

It must be from her gene, they figured.

Or they just felt more comfortable refuting her claim because they were too lazy to commit to a daily workout, hence their plausible deniability.

Asmau's beautifulness became glaring, so much that she dumped all the makeup box Vanessa gifted her, staying natural, uniquely herself without any artificial beautification.

Her milky chocolate large eyes opened and closed, beautifully, like almonds. The tip of her nose pointed, yet small. Her lips; her lower lips almost tiny at each curve, leaving the middle a little swollen, like a bee-bitten lips. Each tiny detail electrifying, breathtaking without a single touch of a makeup brush.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Emperoorlee: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Donpoker9 Lawlahdey.

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Emperoorlee:
Donpoker9 Lawlahdey.
Esheyy egbon..

Now following smiley

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Make I settle down here first

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Boo is here again!! Sorry I came late..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by projectandpages: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good writing skills. Have a book written for all your stories and Contact us for a free publishing and marketing opportunity for all your piece.

projectandpages@gmail.com or call us on

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by EmperorLee(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vanessa W Kross grin My wife cheesy

Fire on Bruh.

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
EmperorLee:
Vanessa W Kross grin My wife cheesy

Fire on Bruh.
Who told u? Donkross1 is the owner of Vanessa! Both body and soul

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Donpoker9(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Emperoorlee:
Donpoker9 Lawla.hdey.

thank you!!!
Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Zeenat’s phone vibrated, a text message distracting her from the conversation with the girls.

Hey hot girlfriend. Come and find me. HINT: I have been swallowed by the memory of a younger one. SENDER- Six pack boyfriend.

She smiled at her phone, her fingers jabbing at the virtual keypad on her phone screen. She replied:

Hide all you may... but I’m going to find you. SENDER- Hot girlfriend.

’Excuse me.’ She said to Vanessa and Asmau. She intentionally mumbled it in order not to attract the girls attention.

Tiptoeing along the extended wide corridor that swallowed numerous rooms, she reread the sms.

-I have been swallowed by the memory of a younger one-

She smiled, nodding her head at his attempt on creating a challenging riddle. The first room she passed by wasn’t close enough to where she imagined he would be, it was an unoccupied bedroom.

The riddle ran through her again; swallowed by the memory of a younger one. She halted, staring back then forward.

‘These rooms definitely look like they’ve been swallowed by this corridor.’ She mumbled to herself, running a finger across her lips. Then suddenly her feet moved hastily, not because she had completely figured out the riddle, no, but because there was no need to crack her brain as she caught a glimpse of Sadiq’s head.

She was an inch away from the door to the room when Sadiq’s latched onto her wrist with his right hand, his other arm snaking around her waist, erasing the gap that existed between them until they could smell each other’s breath.

‘Memory of a younger one.’ She whispered, her gaze raking behind Sadiq, beholding a boyish room with a shelve filled with books, a table carrying a desktop computer, the rug brown and giving the impression that it must feel mushy under the feet. ‘Your room?’ she asked, facing him, eye ball to eye ball.

‘Was.’ He replied her question and continued. ‘I’ve been waiting to get you alone. You looked so hot minutes ago when you were scolding me alongside Vanessa and Asmau.’

She released an air of disbelief, chuckling, but swallowed the chuckle the second Sadiq’s lips embraced hers. It lasted for seconds before Zeenat pulled away.

‘But. But there are kids in the house.’ She whispered.

‘No there aren’t.’ His face moving towards hers but she barricaded him away with her palms against his chest.

‘What about Asmau’s siblings?’ She asked.

He sighed impatiently. ‘Hauwa is in a boarding school, Raheemat and her parents aren't in the country and Asmau is too busy to come this way.’ He said while pulling her closer. ‘Now if you don’t mind...’ his lips invaded hers, this time without protestation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Still conscious of her environment, Zeenat pushed Sadiq into his room, lips still locked. Her back was against the wall now, Sadiq leaning against her. They devoured each other in an endless kiss; rough and passionate as though it was all new to them. But then Sadiq’s eyes furrowed the second Zeenat broke away again, her eyes staring down at her feet, her forehead against Sadiq’s chest.

‘What?' He asked her, confused; cupping her cheeks with his palm and bringing her face up till her eyes bored into his.

She pushed him away, his butt landing on the bed in a sitting position. He was about to frown but held back when he saw her movement.

A smug grin masked his face the moment she cat walked towards him seductively, climbing and sitting on his thighs, her arms plunged around his neck, her lips pressed against his, demandingly.

They rolled on the bed, Zeenat over him, Sadiq over her, fighting for domination, drowned in a deep breathing kiss...then...

‘Eww! Oh. My. God!’ The exclamation came from the door.

Zeenat quickly pulled away but Sadiq held her back, both eyes of the duo scanning the trespasser.

'I'm just going to pretend like I didn’t see a thing.’ Asmau said, a palm across her face, walking blindly into the room in an attempt to pick her sunglasses that lay on the P.C table.

Zeenat chuckled, embarrassed while Sadiq made to grab Asmau’s wrist but she was quick to detect and pulled away.

‘Eww! Do. Not. Touch. Me.’ She laid emphasis then quickly grabbed her sunglasses and tiptoed out of the room, yelling. ‘Eww! Eww! Eww!’ As though the floor and air of the room was contaminated with disgusting filthy things. ‘I am never lying on that bed again, ever!'

Sadiq called after her. ‘It's called adulthood baby. You will get there soon.’

‘No I won’t!’ Her voice yelled from the corridor, disgust still ripe in her voice at the thought of what Sadiq said. ‘Oh, and Kross is here.’ She informed them in last minute.

‘We better go join them.’ Zeenat suggested.

Grumbling Sadiq asked. ‘But can’t we just...’

‘No.’ she cut him off, smiling.

‘Okay fine.’ He replied, standing and hauling Zeenat to her feet before adding. ‘But we aren’t done here girlfriend. It will be just you and me when we get back home.’

She straightened up, walking behind him. ‘I am in so much trouble!' she joked.

He turned back to stare at her. ‘That’s what you signed up for the second you said I do. Now, come over here.’ Wrapping his left arm around her waist, trudging to the living room side by side.

‘Oh my God! Seriously?' Asmau muttered with a folded arm, releasing an air of disbelief and furiously glaring at Kross and Vanessa making out in the living room.

‘Well, well. What do we have here.’ Sadiq scrutinizing the situation, with Zeenat by his side.

With a folded arm Asmau complained. ‘You all see why i want to flee to Ilorin? You all have been here for less than how many hours? and you cant keep your hands to yourselves.’

In an attempt to taut her further, Sadiq pressed his lips against Zeenat's.

Then Asmau lost it. ‘Mum? Dad?’

They laughed at her and Sadiq chipped in. ‘Don’t be surprised if mom and dad are in the other room right now.’

‘Oh my God! Brother Sadiq! Please that’s not an image i will like to imagine right now!’ She moved to arrange her luggage feigning busy. ‘I only thought as the adults in my life that it will only be appropriate if i invite you all before i leave for Ilorin, so that i can get some encouragement. But i guess i was wrong because instead all i get is annoying adult tauting.’ Her eyebrows puckered, revealing her irate state.

‘She is right.’ Zeenat pulling away from Sadiq.

‘Yes. We’ve been such bad adults.’ Vanessa agreed then eyed Kross and Sadiq. ‘No thanks to these two.’

Kross and Sadiq mouthed inaudibly. ‘But what did we do?' Puzzlement splayed lucidly across their face.

The girls ignored them.

‘So are you set?' Vanessa asked Asmau whose luggages were packed.

'Yes.' She sighed.

‘Where is mom and dad?' Sadiq asked her, realising for the first time that they were absent the whole time.

‘They aren’t around.’ Asmau replied dryly and when she noticed the puzzled expression on his face she added as though she could read his mind. ‘They already said their goodbyes. They insisted on cancelling their reservations but i waved it off. I don’t want to ruin their special time together.’

‘I guess i was right about them being in the other room after all.’ Sadiq smiled but his smile was shortlived immediately he saw the narrowed eyes of the three ladies, glaring at him.

'Bad time for jokes.' Kross nudged him silently.

A moment later Vanessa’s phone rang.

‘Jennifer.’ She called before answering the call. ‘Uh uh. Yes. Okay.’ She nodded before handing the phone to Asmau.

‘Hello aunt Jenny.’ She smiled.

‘We are really sorry for not making it. It’s just that my husband and i have been...’ she paused as though searching for the right word to use. ‘...preoccupied.’

Asmau shaked her head. Adults were all the same. She wasn’t eleven years old anymore, she definitely knew what her preoccupied meant in this context. She furrowed her eyebrows at the couples before her who couldn’t get their hands off each other, then she wheeled around, her back against them while muttering under her breath; ‘Dear Lord please don’t let me be like them. Please!'

‘It’s okay aunt Jenny. I understand.’

And in her mental dialogue she added; i understand better than you think i do.

Jennifer had begun saying something, Asmau immediately began shaking her head vigorously in disapproval before mouthing the words.

‘No! No aunty Jenny! Thank you, but really i don’t need any escort, please!’ She moved to the window blind facing the street, peeking out, her gaze raked over the hilux stationed outside their gate surrounded by multiple soldiers. She cupped her face with her palm.

‘But it’s the least my hubby thought we could do for you, for not making it. They just have to escort you to the airport, that’s it, nothing more.’

Sadiq and the others were alerted, attentive to the call and peeking through the window.

‘Aunt Jenny you don’t understand.’ Asmau began. ‘This is one of the reason i transferred away from Unilag, because of these same attention and distractions; i don’t like it when people see me and all they see is that girl whose parents are filthy rich, whose brother is a successful author, whose brother friends are celebrities, whose brother friend is a highly ranked soldier. That’s all they see, they don’t see me. It’s just like i am a reflection of everyone around me. I don’t want that anymore.’

‘Okay. Chill Asmau. It’s okay, i get it now. You don’t have to go all Rambo on me. Fine we’ll call them to leave at once, no more escorts. Happy now?’ Jennifer asked her. All they wanted was to give her a good treat. It was all Eze’s idea.

‘Thank you.’ She said solidly, sighing deeply.

Words didn’t fly around much after the call. Her luggage were dragged into Sadiq’s car truck. After the endless long hugs from each of them, Asmau jumped into the back seat and Sadiq curbed out of the drive way, out the iron gate and into the busy road of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2016
This is where the update stops for now till when something new comes up!
Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by ysadiq(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
now on the train oya Matt continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by EmperorLee(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2016
heemah:

Who told u? Donkross1 is the owner of Vanessa! Both body and soul

Heemah iyawo oree mi, It is I wink
Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by EmperorLee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mattkent:
This is where the update stops for now till when something new comes up!

Let me see if I still remember correctly

Sadiq (Main Character) - Zeenat (That girl for Kaduna abi na Kano)
Kross (Na me na grin) - Vanessa (That spoilt brat)
Eze (Soldier man, who hin epp?) - Jennifer (That winsh undecided)

Where's Janelle, Serah, and who again self ?

Mattkent oya faya on.

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Afz9095(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
OOH LALA!!! MATTKENT DON COME AGAIN O. EMPERORLEE/DONKROOS 2 BOTTLE OF ORIGIN(COLD 1) MAKE I SPREAD MY MAT HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by EmperorLee(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afz9095:
OOH LALA!!! MATTKENT DON COME AGAIN O. EMPERORLEE/DONKROOS 2 BOTTLE OF ORIGIN(COLD 1) MAKE I SPREAD MY MAT HERE

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by yusufibrahim(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
MATTKENT don show back make I bring my chair ........ Nice story bro am here to follow this to the last
#respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Let me see if I still remember correctly

Sadiq (Main Character) - Zeenat (That girl for Kaduna abi na Kano)
Kross (Na me na grin) - Vanessa (That spoilt brat)
Eze (Soldier man, who hin epp?) - Jennifer (That winsh undecided)

Where's Janelle, Serah, and who again self ?

Mattkent oya faya on.

You got that right bro. Sarah now Faith might not feature in this sequel.

Janelle ? Let's see...
Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow mattkent is back! The first part of this story made me join Nl. Ride on boss cool

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Adesina12: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well done Oga Mattkent!
You are multi talented
Keep it coming
God bless you.

The first part of the story is more than a fiction
It was just like a true life story which makes me follow you.

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by unapapadeycraze: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
mhiz:
Wow mattkent is back! The first part of this story made me join Nl. Ride on boss cool

hae, my love, i have a message for you. Check your mail.
Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by zika1(f): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Been waiting for the continuation like forever. Fingers crossed....

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by queenbetsy(f): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Emperoorlee:

Heemah DandyPearl Bellovers Sageez Afz9095 Ysadiq DVMtuppence Calmdove Domido Maggielovely Rukkydelta Damyem Mutdam Olaxtra Daslad M003 Ernie98 Kingphillip Youngseraph Emerald18 Jhybho Fiyah Chinwezdasilva Jsharp Adajiboyy Ideatoprince18 Deesquare01 Nidaxj Snowangel Gbens2000 Spdazzy Mattkent Dimssy Hefelove Iyoha240

good u omitted mine
Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by SPDAZZY(f): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Emperoorlee:

Heemah
DandyPearl
Bellovers
Sageez
Afz9095
Ysadiq
DVMtuppence
Calmdove
Domido
Maggielovely
Rukkydelta
Damyem
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva
Jsharp
Adajiboyy
Ideatoprince18
Deesquare01
Nidaxj
Snowangel
Gbens2000
Spdazzy
Mattkent
Dimssy
Hefelove
Iyoha240

Thanks dear, here I am

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emperoorlee:

Heemah DandyPearl Bellovers Sageez Afz9095 Ysadiq DVMtuppence Calmdove Domido Maggielovely Rukkydelta Damyem Mutdam Olaxtra Daslad M003 Ernie98 Kingphillip Youngseraph Emerald18 Jhybho Fiyah Chinwezdasilva Jsharp Adajiboyy Ideatoprince18 Deesquare01 Nidaxj Snowangel Gbens2000 Spdazzy Mattkent Dimssy Hefelove Iyoha240

Yes O, Following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Sequel: Behind Her Veil by domido(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emperoorlee:

Heemah
DandyPearl
Bellovers
Sageez
Afz9095
Ysadiq
DVMtuppence
Calmdove
Domido
Maggielovely
Rukkydelta
Damyem
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva
Jsharp
Adajiboyy
Ideatoprince18
Deesquare01
Nidaxj
Snowangel
Gbens2000
Spdazzy
Mattkent
Dimssy
Hefelove
Iyoha240

Present.
Thank u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Famous Novels From other Continents. / THE LONG WAIT / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.