Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Financial Questions That Beat The Immagination - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Financial Questions That Beat The Immagination (474 Views)

3 Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status / 6 Silly Questions That Can Give You Breakthrough In Your Talent Career / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Questions That Beat The Immagination by Dnockeror333(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
1. Satisfactory answers are not answerable to mortal but to the Creator of Mortal.
In the first part of creation there was no money, in the last part there would be no money nor a need for it. PATIENCE!
Money would become like leaves. Hence, now, what are we to do with the once which we cannot make requitable use of? INVEST THEM IN THE SMILE OF OTHERS: DECISION FOR MANMON!
2. Its written "..." (Luke 16:9-12)- Destiny can be denied if faithfulness is derided!
3. May your money grow like the forest fauna, you that spread `leaves' abroad, far and wide. May they grow like the undieing hair, you that invest `hair' for a future after you. May your soul find the sweet eternal side when you return the way of birth. We were born for something, may we go in our time completing the good works we were born to do.
For, except we give our soul to the evil one, to so corrupt us, we will complete what we were sent to do, and at last- REST IN THE ETERNAL SIDE OF HIS LOVE.
Who is He? The Lord, the Mighty Rock of Ages.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Prevent My Book From Piracy? / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 14 "Tsunami" Pix Inside / Just Got Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.