Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products (5052 Views)

I Need Products To Distribute. / Looking For Suppliers Of Wholesales Mobile Phones In Lagos And Ibadan / Dalecoin Set To Distribute Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Meet suppliers here

*modified
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by Collenshy2020(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
JoyceMeyersFan:
I need to start a business before the end of the year. I don't want anything I will sit in the shop and sell one by one. I need something I could sell to resellers. Please let's chat if you have anything you can supply me (also with the hope that I can pay in installments).
i have an idea depending on your location, can we chart ?
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Collenshy2020:
i have an idea depending on your location, can we chart ?
She needs the info here.
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by Elchappo: 3:35am On Nov 23, 2016
JoyceMeyersFan:
I need to start a business before the end of the year. I don't want anything I will sit in the shop and sell one by one. I need something I could sell to resellers. Please let's chat if you have anything you can supply me (also with the hope that I can pay in installments).

Can u do Red wine
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 5:28am On Nov 23, 2016
I can try it first if its affordable
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by Collenshy2020(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

She needs the info here.

ideas can make U great within a second, i think hard to be genuine, so please spare me your quote.
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Collenshy2020:

ideas can make U great within a second, i think hard to be genuine, so please spare me your quote.

Just tell her you want to shine her punny.

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by Swiftylistic: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Madam, I can supply you NUTMIX. A 3 in 1 nut snack. Very tasty and crunchy. You can reach me on 08059384663

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by 4tunebest(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
JoyceMeyersFan:

We deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria. Interested? Send mail to nutrientrichfoodsng@gmail.com or call 07062160601

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by 4tunebest(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Since the increase in price of gala and the likes, our Jam Bread has been enjoying massive patronage like never before. I guess that's due to it being freshly baked, more succulent, tastes more natural, with comparable shelflife, and of course bigger in size. In other words, better quality for lesser price.

We deliver to you any where in Nigeria. Call 07062160601

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by jose556(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
JoyceMeyersFan:
Can you market and distribute educational tablets to school
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by eamodu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
jose556:

Can you market and distribute educational tablets to school

Yes I can....based in ibadan
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by Xxpress(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
4tunebest:
Since the increase in price of gala and the likes, our Jam Bread has been enjoying massive patronage like never before. I guess that's due to it being freshly baked, more succulent, tastes more natural, with comparable shelflife, and of course bigger in size. In other words, better quality for lesser price.

I will need more info on this.
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by 4tunebest(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Xxpress:

I will need more info on this.

Send a mail to Nutrientrichfoodsng@gmail.com, or call 07062160601
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by preciousan(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
please how can i get this
4tunebest:

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by 4tunebest(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
preciousan:
please how can i get this

Send a mail to nutrientrichfoodsng@gmail.com or call 07062160601
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by jose556(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2016
eamodu:

Yes I can....based in ibadan
We are based in Lagos. But its a products for the whole country
Reach me on 07063099645
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by aditoomuch: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls am also available for this looking for good products to market my company is registered and i can handle major distributorship in my state(akwaibom) and environs.
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by aditoomuch: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
My email adiahamma01@gmail.com
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by rmx1: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
JoyceMeyersFan:

@ Joyce Meyer and others ,we make bread : normal white ,coconut ,chocolate ,Royal ,wheat etc ,interested in recruiting more distributors in south west including lagos ,rewarding business ,call 07069032059 sunrisebread@gmail.com
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by jeyselassie(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
4tunebest:

We deliver to you any where in Nigeria. Call 07062160601

im interested
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by presidentpikin: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
jeyselassie:
im interested
am interested too
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Any human hair importer in the house? Or anyone with the address of a major distributor at tradefair should please send in the info.... Thanks
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by praisegift(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oriflame cosmetics are looking for distributors. www.oriflame.com.ng further enquiries call/whatsapp on 09021336619

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by imiewarin: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'm interested in this.
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by Empressabbie(f): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
JoyceMeyersFan:
Any human hair importer in the house? Or anyone with the address of a major distributor at tradefair should please send in the info.... Thanks
Can you distribute earrings like the one below? Call 08138349455 if interested

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by afrimerch: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Become a distributor of wholesome healthy foods that feeds and nourishes your body and helps you loose weight and revitalise your health.Would you like to promote a product that helps diabetic or hypertensive patients live a better normal life .

At Leandah's Wholesome FOODS, we have got wholesome healthy foods so you can eat healthy, feed and nourish your body and even loose weight while at it.

We currently have in stock:
-Chia seeds 250g
-Flaxseeds 250g
-Almonds 500g
-Walnuts 500g
-Acha- sand and stone free 1kg
-Extra virgin olive made in Nigeria, here on the Plateau 750ml
-Red kidney beans 1kg.

Join our Distributor Program and receive a great commissions for buying our products in bulk, helping you to not only make money, but also have the products readily available for prospective customers.If you’re interested in becoming a distributor, all you need to do is to contact us.

At that point, we will tell you how we can work together to ensure you make money.Our products are easy to sell because they work and they will help you in your goals to become profitable and more successful than ever. Together, we can grow and together we can help people regain their health.

Contact us on 080133180977 or whatsapp or call 0708 829 5008 or email us on : abakuslinda@yahoo.com
Visit and like our facebook page : www.facebook.com/leandahswholesomefoods

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by kenoduwamkpa(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
You can start quality and beautiful .Wrist Watch distribution to resellers and make cool cash.
Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by honestpoju: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello, we can supply you essential household items like liquid dish washer, scouring powder, toilet cleaner etc... at reasonable prices . you can reach out at sparkklin@gmail.com. Pictures attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Follow on instagram @techvendor.ng

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by wavesofluck: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
We supply white ijebu Garri (clean & crispy) #6500 A bag - 20 Custard Paint, we also sell yellow Garri.

Nationwide delivery available.

+23480502066744, 07066880314

We are ready to do business with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products by cumbs: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
We are into the manufacturing of soft white bathroom tissue in different sizes, we are based in Lagos. Interested marketers and distributors can contact us on 08070322839 & 016284010. We will work out a good discount!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj Comissions Power Plant: Improved Electricity Supply? / Please Will Banks Work Today? / How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.