Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? (12724 Views)

Poll: vote for which is the most important in a relationship to you

Trust/ Honesty: 23% (223 votes)
sense of humor: 3% (37 votes)
moral values: 9% (92 votes)
Looks: 4% (43 votes)
Respect: 9% (91 votes)
Love: 19% (185 votes)
sexual compatibility: 6% (63 votes)
materials/ properties: 0% (9 votes)
communication: 10% (100 votes)
Dependability: 1% (11 votes)
Chemistry: 3% (33 votes)
commitment: 7% (74 votes)
others pls specify: 0% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:26am On Nov 06, 2009
Generally, people say that “Love,” matters most in a relationship For me personally, there are many things that matter, but what matters most is honesty, It is the foundation of trust.  Without trust there is no true love.

So, what is most important to you?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by maedan(f): 4:30am On Nov 06, 2009
Respect. And of course it has to be give-and-take. Some men value respect even more than love sef. But there's one other thing of course: friendship. You see how some true friends stay close for decades, even all their lives. If your partner can be your best friend, then that relationship is bound to last.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by cecejobs(m): 4:31am On Nov 06, 2009
who told u that u ar cute, sexy, ? can i get ur pix to see if actually u ar truthfull?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:41am On Nov 06, 2009
cecejobs:

who told u that u ar cute, sexy, ? can i get your pix to see if actually u ar truthfull?
my picture is in my profile, but u are way off topic pls try and stick to the topic thank u. and by the way ur opinion about my
look wouldn't matter but u are entitle to it wink

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by cecejobs(m): 4:52am On Nov 06, 2009
That's a smart response 4m u,an applaud for that.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2009
appart from love, sexuallity,and look I don't think if there is any other thing involve in relationship
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:59am On Nov 06, 2009
chiebuka:

appart from love, sexuallity,and look I don't think if there is any other thing involve in relationship

if I was ur GF, I will be running away from u grin
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by cecejobs(m): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2009
i neva felt sorry until l saw your profile.
to me true love is the most important to me.
if true love exist in a relationship every other thing u are expecting 4m ur partner is a "trus luv accessories.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:01am On Nov 06, 2009
why is it that majority of the female always talk of strenght on bet, but when you meet with them you will be disappointed do to their plead
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:02am On Nov 06, 2009
cecejobs:

i neva felt sorry until l saw your profile.
I nor fit shout grin
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2009
chiebuka:

why is it that majority of the female always talk of strenght on bet, but when you meet with them you will be disappointed do to their plead

dude what are u on about
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:05am On Nov 06, 2009
Is better for you not to love a girl because if you do, the first thing you will experience is heart break. is better you don't show the love even if you have the maximun for her
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:08am On Nov 06, 2009
lol now I can see, the problem is heartbreak, well I guess u are new to love grin
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2009
love is a deep feelings inwhich one have for another be it male or female, it is very difficult to comprehend but this time around, is very very easy to comprehend why?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:13am On Nov 06, 2009
not allthat new just that i love with every thing i have and at the end you see them mess them selfs up in the campus
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:13am On Nov 06, 2009
can you be clear?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:15am On Nov 06, 2009
is any of you good in bed!!!??
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:16am On Nov 06, 2009
chiebuka:

is any of you good in bed!!!??
GET OUT OF HERE!
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2009
sexxyleamon, if you happen to be a guy will you like to have a girlfriend?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2009
hey hey you don't have to get it wrong mrs. leamon okeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:24am On Nov 06, 2009
chiebuka:

sexxyleamon, if you happen to be a guy will you like to have a girlfriend?

what sort of dumb question is dat
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Babasexy(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2009
I agree with u, trust and honesty is a major key, but love is the greatest. It covers multitude of other wrongs. Simply put, if you love and some other values are missing, love can sustain you. Just that true love is very scarce these days and many people don’t know what love means.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2009
I think is time to go to bed. love you all, wish to meet you again most especially sexxyleamon
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2009
sleep tight. wink
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2009
sorry I forgot the very important something that will make my day.

your contact detail or e-mail address of sexxyleamon. can it be possible for me to get them (you in person)
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2009
oh no not again lipsrsealed
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2009
is anything wrong with that? is not for anything, but just to keep intatch with you Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2009
but I do not know you, Y do u want to keep in touch with me
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by chiebuka(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2009
knowing one begin in one day or is it bad for me to know you ok this is my
let me make it clear to you/ i want us to be in good time
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2009
ha but I have a boyfriend na good of you anyway have a nice day/night
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Yoighaman(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2009
Love, Honesty and Respect.

so sad, true love is hard to come by.

I learnt two lessons ladies:

1) Never let a lady know that you love her dearly until u r sure she loves u so much
2) Ladies like to eat their cake and have it i.e. they meet a new guy, deny having a boyfriend and keep leading the new guy on and on and on.

Are they hedging a relationship risk or what?

I'm still interested in the thread- "Where do we find a wife material?"

Cheers.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by TheHenrys(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2009
love,trust/honesty,respect,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.