Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Seun Egbegbe Released On Bail. Denies Arrest, Sent Out Press Release (read It) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Egbegbe Released On Bail. Denies Arrest, Sent Out Press Release (read It) (730 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Celebrated The Arrest Of Seun Egbegbe For Stealing Iphones I / 6 Reasons Why Toyin Aimakhu And Seun Egbegbe Shouldn't Have Dated / BREAKING: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe Caught With 9 Stolen Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Released On Bail. Denies Arrest, Sent Out Press Release (read It) by vicky85(f): 1:11am On Nov 23, 2016
As expected, Seun Egbegbe released on bail... Got home and sent a press release...please read:

RE: SEUN EGBEGBE; TOYIN AIMAKHU’S EX-BOYFRIEND ARRESTED FOR STEALING 10 I PHONE 7S AT COMPUTER VILLAGE, IKEJA
My attention has been drawn to an online publication of the aforementioned. The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion. Ordinarily, 1 do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes , in the defence of the truth.

To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them.
Having read with keen interest the completely self-serving spirited attempt to destroy my person, it has become imperative and timely that a rejoinder is written to state the fact clearly.
I want to state here categorically and [b]emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, but I was never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.
Furthermore, It is rather unfortunate that the said writer will amount to cheap blackmail to deceive unsuspecting public with a view of gaining cheap popularity.
It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development.
Finally, i wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing! Seun Concluded.

The Above press release was broadcast via BBM and sent to some online journalists to use... The question is, Why is Nigerians fooling themselves... If you are wrong, you are wrong... Stop looking for a way to cover your sin... Video of his activities at the computer village were recorded and saved...
#justpyenews

Source: http://www.justpyenews.com/2016/11/seun-egbegbe-released-on-bail-sent-out.html

1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Released On Bail. Denies Arrest, Sent Out Press Release (read It) by Incrizz(f): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Maybe these pics have been Photoshop'd? grin
You've got the video?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Released On Bail. Denies Arrest, Sent Out Press Release (read It) by Jabioro: 2:40am On Nov 23, 2016
You have said nothing 2 defend ur self about d issue,d video is aftermath.,this is a serious blah! Blah!! Blah!!!...blabinnng..

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! / If..........seun........? / Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.