Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,397 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! (465 Views)

Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! / Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam / Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! by jose556(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2016
I bought a UK Adsense account from him, after the confirmation and I changed the password, someone when behind to change the password back to something else again (who else could have done that if not him)

PLEASE GUYS, STOP ANY ADSENSE DEALING WITH THIS NUMBER +234 814 452 3513
Re: Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! by jose556(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2016
If you buying Adsense account, please ensure to request for the phone number, recovery email and security question of the account, before finalizing the deal.
Re: Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! by jose556(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
"The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us."
Re: Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! by jose556(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2016
"I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams."
Re: Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! by CSNg: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Only a fool and lazy person will buy an Adsense Account! How can somebody have an adsense account that would be yielding him income and tells you he wants to sell it off at a one time fee and you, the gullible buyer thinks he really means to sell it off?
Re: Adsense Scam: Buyers Be Warned!! by jose556(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2016
"People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat--that's the only moral they know."

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps That Keeps Nairaland and likes Moving... / How Do I Register My Blog On Google Translator Get Ads / Can You Help Me With Online Advert? Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.