Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] (42265 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party / Tekno And Iyanya Pictured In London Together, Promise New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Mavin records star, Iyanya and popular stand up comic and filmmaker, AY were humble guest at the house warming and birthday party of Peter and Paul Okoye over the weekend.

The party was also honoured by Forbes Richest African, Aliko Dangote as well as Oasis Spa boss and Iyanya's ex-girlfriend, Freda Francis amongst others..

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/comedian-ay-and-iyanya-at-p-square.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Comedian AY and Iyanya At P-Square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/comedian-ay-and-iyanya-at-p-square.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Unsad(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
House warming and the only thing I can successfully warm right now is yesterday's rice

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Is it just me, The second picture, those gals look like aliens.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by kokoA(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2016
"P-Square" house warming party? Those grown men still live together? undecided

5 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Cuteramat: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Good of them
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Daraph(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Come again?
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by ayodejijoshua(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
oga ooooooooooo and some pple are der seeing someone sitting like a lady, God bless me too with enough money with good health to use the money ooooo

2 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by kingzaddy2(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Davash222:
Exactly

14 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by miredia(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
The second picture though.....make up is indeed a life saver for these millenials

2 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats to them.

Meanwhile look at the picture below and click like if you can relate with it too. My mum never even promised to give me back grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Tytylion(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Welcome
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Akaewu: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
"P-Square" house warming party? Those grown men still lieve together? undecided

I call dis image laundering. After peter show of shame on social media about their family feud. #mythoughts

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Iyanya, body building nor dey tire you?

Where you wan get six packs again? Shey na for your neck?

12 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by samwayne154(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
it didn't reach a page b4 reaching fp
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by WILLYBABS(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Honestly, Dangote is more active and relevant than Buhari these days.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by pretty16(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Good for them.
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by cocoberry(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Lola is adding weight... come lemme add u to ketogenic lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by BIDOO(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Toylove: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa ooo.... For dis recession. And an even hearing we re heading towards depression again...
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by ojeffo: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Have ubguys noticed that they don't take pics together with the guests...its either peter n guests or Paul and d guests.
COLD WAR!

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Myself2(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Pinshure of the houseeeeeeeeee
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by five5star(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2016
... Make I sha book space... grin

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by angeltolly(f): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Won't be surprised if arm robbers invade this house next week with all this Tom, Dick & Harry visiting in the name of house warming.
Most people in that entertainment industry ain't loyal.

I hope seun egbegbe no dey list of visitors o
lipsrsealed
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by izombie(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Davash222:
chai

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by MARKone(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:
House warming and the only thing I can successfully warm right now is yesterday's ricewww.nairaland.com/attachments/4520220_img20161121014600_jpeg7c0c8762a04d622a189484a0a99eee5c

Oh lawd!! grin some people are crazy cheesy bros if you wan warm the same rice again 2mrw, dice some onion into it, make e retain im original taste small lamooo! Don't worry when u grow up we'll all come for ur own house warming, no give us spoilt rice ooo grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by braine(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Davash222:

I thought they looked like zombies.

2 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by photoshoot(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:
House warming and the only thing I can successfully warm right now is yesterday's rice

grin
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by nobodii: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2016
House warning na food? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.