Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Headless Man In A Club Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Headless Man In A Club Photo (6323 Views)

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos / Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
I don't know the appropriate place to post this.

This morning someone sent me a picture with an accompanying voice note, on WhatsApp, telling me that a girl went to the club, and after having fun all night, gave her friend her phone to take a picture of her. After taking the picture, she didn't check, but on getting home, she decided checking out her club photo, and to her shock, she saw that the man standing right behind her was headless.

Has anyone seen this photo, can anyone substantiate this claim?

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by austinereds(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Ghost everywhere. lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Davash222(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2016
I know this place but I will lipsrsealed my mouth to avoid stories.
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by herzernIsHere: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2016

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by CACAWA(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Fake
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by hooged: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Ghost life ###editing
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
CACAWA:
Fake

Throw more light on why you think it's fake.
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Honestly, I didn't want to take the picture seriously, but looking at the leg of the 'headless' man, I noticed something which got me thinking: the posture of the Jean and the way it sits on shoes makes it look awkward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by CACAWA(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Throw more light on why you think it's fake.

You underestimate the power of graphics editing.

This is the 21st century my brother.
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2016
CACAWA:

You underestimate the power of graphics editing.

This is the 21st century my brother.

I do not, I'm into graphics, myself. Not withstanding, things still do happen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2016
[b]Now let's consider something else, check the design on upper wall in the picture, I mean the pink design. Now if the head of the man was edited, the design wouldn't be continuous, because the position of the head of the man would have covered part of the wall and the ceiling too from appearing on the picture at all, and when edited and the head removed, it's not possible for the design to still be where the head was, because, the head would have prevented the camera from grabbing that design, but that is not case. Now take a good look at the girl's head the way it covers part of the ceiling and the pink design on the upper wall, you could see the shadow of her head running through the ceiling and the upper wall. This would have been the same effect the headless man's head would have had on the picture, and this could have made editing hard and obvious. But from the picture, it looks more like there was never a head there, because every detail that could have been hidden by the head and its accompanying shadow, are all neatly there.
[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Earth2Metahuman: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2016
undecided

What is the big deal here?

Check out the ghost just took the jewelry on the left and and the star on the wall.

1 Like

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by rottable(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
The man was looking down at something probably his phone

4 Likes

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Weird. LaClick's explanation is plausible but then it hardly translates to a ghost.
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by VictorCreator: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
[b]Now let's consider something else, check the design on upper wall in the picture, I mean the pink design. Now if the head of the man was edited, the design wouldn't be continuous, because the position of the head of the man would have covered part of the wall and the ceiling too from appearing on the picture at all, and when edited and the head removed, it's not possible for the design to still be where the head was, because, the head would have prevented the camera from grabbing that design, but that is not case. Now take a good look at the girl's head the way it covers part of the ceiling and the pink design on the upper wall, you could see the shadow of her head running through the ceiling and the upper wall. This would have been the same effect the headless man's head would have had on the picture, and this could have made editing hard and obvious. But from the picture, it looks more like there was never a head there, because every detail that could have been hidden by the head and its accompanying shadow, are all neatly there.
[/b]

Did you even ask yourself if the guy was photographed there... Which means he wasn't there in the first place

4 Likes

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
VictorCreator:
Did you even ask yourself if the guy was photographed there... Which means he wasn't there in the first place

I'm not saying the picture is even real, I was just analysing what is on the picture that I posted
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by akinszz: 1:46am On Nov 28, 2016
check well
rottable:
The man was looking down at something probably his phone
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Babalegba(m): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Childish Photoshop, the girl must be at least eight feet tall.Her head is touching the ceiling. She was superimposed on the picture.Nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by KwoiZabo(m): 3:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Look at her left earings are more complete than the right. The right has reduced due to copy & paste process.
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by MrPolitics: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2016
The picture looks old. Her fashion is very 2001. I doubt the pic is recent and the headless man is obviously photoshop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by falcon01: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2016
simple the guy is drunk he bowed his head down and the angle of the camera hid his head
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Whatever
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Jealous spiritual husband keeping an eye on his human wife. grin
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by DaFlash: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
One word.

[size=15pt]CREEPY [/size]
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Bahddo(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Photoshop
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Jealous spiritual husband keeping an eye on his human wife. grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Omudia11: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Are you even kidding me? How is her touching the ceiling sir?
Babalegba:
Childish Photoshop, the girl must be at least eight feet tall.Her head is touching the ceiling. She was superimposed on the picture.Nonsense
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by Omudia11: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2016
LaClickLa

You are very correct. The thing is that most are actually daft but they think they're smart. There is no way one can bend while standing filly erect without the their neck showing at the very least.

There is no shadow of the man's head on the wall whereas the shadow of the girl's head is even visible to the blind.

The design on the wall is continuous.. If it was Photoshop that wouldn't have been possible.

1 Like

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by loomer: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Why the club look like classroom
Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by socialmediaman: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
The Image manipulation was poorly done. Here is another manipulation that makes girl headless also. Graphic designers will be laughing at the poor job

cc: austinereds, Davash222, CACAWA, hooged, LaClicKLaBenDin, LaClicKLaBenDin, Earth2Metahuman, rottable, iSlayer2, VictorCreator, akinszz, Babalegba, KwoiZabo, MrPolitics, falcon01, Tallesty1, DaFlash, Bahddo, Omudia11, loomer

4 Likes

Re: The Headless Man In A Club Photo by TheTrueSeeker: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
The Image manipulation was poorly done. Here is another manipulation that makes girl headless also

I was going to say something but as soon as I saw your post, I gave up..!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / The World Changes On Monday, December 29, 2014! / Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.