Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How To Launch A Career In HR - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Launch A Career In HR (542 Views)

If You Need A Job In HR This Is For You. / Want To Pursue A Career In Hr? Get Phri Certified With Certification Edge / Starting A Career In HR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Launch A Career In HR by HRinfo: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2016
One of the greatest problems in doing something is how to get STARTED.

With our FREE Seminar, you can bootstrap your HR Career.

STARTING A CAREER IN HR
Kendor Consulting is hosting a FREE seminar on Saturday December 10, 2016 at 10 am!

• Are you looking to start a career in HR and wondering how to get a foot in the door?
• Are you new to HR and wondering what’s in it for you?
• Are you currently employed but thinking of making a career switch to HR?
• Do you want a career in HR but don’t think you have the right skills to make the move?

Then nip over and talk to us. Bring your CVs along.

For more information visit www.kendorconsulting.com/startingacareerinhr

To Register visit www.kendorconsulting.com/register or call +234 1 342 5779 or +234 705 549 7357

Venue: 20B, Niyi Okunubi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Time: 10 am – 1 pm
Admission is strictly by REGISTRATION
Re: How To Launch A Career In HR by christhavemercy(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
You keep saying it's FREE but when i click to register I see "payment options" and "Quoted course fee".

It's ok to tell the truth, it's not free.. just promise it's worth the money.
Re: How To Launch A Career In HR by HRinfo: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
christhavemercy:
You keep saying it's FREE but when i click to register I see "payment options" and "Quoted course fee".

It's ok to tell the truth, it's not free.. just promise it's worth the money.

Hello. There's no need calling a paid seminar free in order to get participants.

The seminar is FREE and certified by HRCI.

When filling your form, leave blank the column for "FEE". It's there because we also use it for the paid programmes.

The major information needed are your name, email address and phone number.

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Has Heard About Ecoop Wealth Group? / ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor Transition Course (IRCA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.