Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet (45282 Views)

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by zinachidi(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2016
A United States of America (USA) hopeful from Umuaka community in Imo State has been found dead after he was found hanging.

The young man whose name could not be ascertained was in his mid-30s. Members of Umuaka autono­mous community had woken up to find the deceased hanging on the roof of a house.

Items allegedly re­covered from the late young man in­clude documents that showed that he was due to depart Njaba to La­gos for onward move­ment to America.

The documents include internation­al passport and Visa found by his dangling feet by sympathizers who thronged the ven­ue.

Efforts to get more information proved abortive as no one had any information as to why he committed su­icide.

Meanwhile, his re­mains have been bur­ied after measures were taken to cleanse the land.

http://authorityngr.com/2016/11/USA-bound-hopeful-commits-suicide-in-Imo/

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by LecciGucci: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Nawao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Evil world

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by herzernIsHere: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please....I am not beqqinq for likes oooh...just need opinions...

Click like for "SPIRITUALITY"

Click share for "DEPRESSION"

66 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016

To tell you the truth

This ain't suicide

Someone killed that man

Do you know how excited people are to get a USA visa ??
Do you know how many people who wants to travel to the USA ??

Why would someone kill himself after getting a visa to the only best country in the world ??

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by OMOTOWO(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by veekid(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Trump sef shocked

- his travel agent would seek refund for air-ticket and chop
- his account would be frozen by his bank and monies stolen
- facebook would close his account
- someone would steal his phone

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Unsad(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth
USA visa is the easiest visa on earth
I'm talking from experience, sometimes i get their visa and wouldn't use and it would expire, when next i need a visa, they would give me a visa without any long story
The only thing they require from you is sincerity and honesty
USA is very empty, there are 55 states in the USA and only one state is bigger than Nigeria
They need people to come live in their country
Stop displaying smug ignorance on NL. Haba 55 states? As old as you are you don't know that USA has only 50 states. Na wa o!!!

By the way, you sound like a fraudster.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by DrObum(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
RIP to him.

See visa wey boys dey find for hood!

This life sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by JesusmyGod1: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by hazyfm1: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
I smell foul play

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
DrObum:
RIP to him.

See visa wey boys dey find for hood!

This life sef undecided

To tell you the truth

USA visa is the easiest visa on earth
I'm talking from experience, sometimes i get their visa and wouldn't use and it would expire, when next i need a visa, they would give me a visa without any long story

The only thing they require from you is sincerity and honesty

USA is very empty, there are 55 states in the USA and only one state is bigger than Nigeria

They need people to come live in their country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Lilimax(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
The picture of the man dangling on the tree or... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by 4nobody4every1: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Spiritual arrow of wickedness fired from evil covenangry angry angry sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by michoim(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
How reliable is this story?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Kagame: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
This appears to be a case of murder,not suicide.

Police should do a thorough investigation.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by ShitHead(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
The suicide rate in Nigeria is growing faster than our GDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
You couldn't ascertain the name yet you had his passport and visa? SMH for Nigerian reporters/writers

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by agboty(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmnnn
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by ericjohnson(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
RIP to d dead..hell await u
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Mariojane(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
His village people are very strong oooo. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by aguiyi2: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
I bet his problems were Legion.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by henrydadon(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Village Pipu! cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
agboty:
So na Trump cause dis one?
Question waiting to be answered embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by seunlly(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Can we call this recession or maybe afonjas @ work.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by iykofias(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
because of trump, he wants to travel to amelika on ghost mode
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by lomprico(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Please....I am not beqqinq for likes oooh...just need opinions...

Click like for "SPIRITUALITY"

Click share for "DEPRESSION"

Murder!

7 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
[b][i][size=11pt][font=serif][color=#770077]Please....I am not beqqinq for likes oooh...just need opinions

Naso

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.